Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elephant in the room 01:26 - Jun 24 with 14042 viewsDaley_Lama

2 hours ago you could get 8/1 on a leave vote, now it is 6/4

First 8 results

N Ire: 1 borough - stay
Scotland : 3 boroughs - stay
England : 4 boroughs - leave

Poll: DF in or out

Elephant in the room on 12:36 - Jun 25 with 1780 views1mark1

Just noticed that the petition calling for a second referendum, was started before the results were known, and yes it should have been supported but ended then.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Elephant in the room on 12:56 - Jun 25 with 1752 viewsceme_ender

Elephant in the room on 12:32 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

No, you're thick because you posted that England would have automatically demanded an early secession with Scotland if the Scottish referendum had voted in favour of Leave.

That's what I meant in my other post by "blind assumptions getting what they deserve"

The fact is, you've absolutely no idea what England's reaction would've been, but in challenging your point, and suggesting it was made as a result of your own small-minded attitudes, you've taken offence.

As I've posted before, c'est la vie

Who do you really think you are?
I've never met you but your postings online do make you come across as a total prick.
Elephant in the room on 13:02 - Jun 25 with 1742 viewsD_Alien

Elephant in the room on 12:56 - Jun 25 by ceme_ender

I've never met you but your postings online do make you come across as a total prick.

No worries

I learnt long ago not to take any notice of the opinion of people who haven't got anything interesting to say

Naturally, people don't like it

You'll find I have no problem with those who have open minds

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Elephant in the room on 13:26 - Jun 25 with 1701 viewsTalkingSutty

Funny, i really enjoy his posts, always opinionated but isn't that what forums are for? Just give the ignore button a whack when it gets a bit too much.
Elephant in the room on 13:31 - Jun 25 with 1690 viewsrochdaleriddler

As opposed to you who said we, as in the uk will make them wait. The decision will be made when it's suits the Tory leadership, which you and I and 60 million others have no say in. Personal abuse is your speciality, that is the mark of someone, probably suffering from napoleon syndrome, who sits in the corner of some dusty pub boring everyone to death with his man in the pub talk, eeh themfroggies don't like it up em, bring back slavery, allo allo was a documentary, being back love thy neighbour, I'm not a racist but....... Haha .this forum is for anyone to make a point, I prefer it when it's about RAFC, but you are obnoxious to anyone who isn't to the right of hitler, and dares suggest a different team line up to you. You are a knob sir

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Elephant in the room on 13:33 - Jun 25 with 1690 viewsD_Alien

Elephant in the room on 13:26 - Jun 25 by TalkingSutty

Funny, i really enjoy his posts, always opinionated but isn't that what forums are for? Just give the ignore button a whack when it gets a bit too much.

Cheers TS, and likewise

It must be really annoying for everyone when the thread becomes about me rather than the topic

Elephant in the room on 13:38 - Jun 25 with 1674 viewsD_Alien

Elephant in the room on 13:31 - Jun 25 by rochdaleriddler

As opposed to you who said we, as in the uk will make them wait. The decision will be made when it's suits the Tory leadership, which you and I and 60 million others have no say in. Personal abuse is your speciality, that is the mark of someone, probably suffering from napoleon syndrome, who sits in the corner of some dusty pub boring everyone to death with his man in the pub talk, eeh themfroggies don't like it up em, bring back slavery, allo allo was a documentary, being back love thy neighbour, I'm not a racist but....... Haha .this forum is for anyone to make a point, I prefer it when it's about RAFC, but you are obnoxious to anyone who isn't to the right of hitler, and dares suggest a different team line up to you. You are a knob sir

Wrong again, I'm afraid, on all counts

On the particular point of the topic, I'm happy to stick two fingers up to Jean-Claude Juncker

Same to you

Elephant in the room on 13:41 - Jun 25 with 1669 viewsTalkingSutty

Elephant in the room on 13:31 - Jun 25 by rochdaleriddler

I'm trying to work out who you are arguing with here, is it D Alien or Ceme - ender?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 13:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Elephant in the room on 13:54 - Jun 25 with 1643 viewsrochdaleriddler

Elephant in the room on 13:41 - Jun 25 by TalkingSutty

I'm trying to work out who you are arguing with here, is it D Alien or Ceme - ender?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 13:44]

Haha Mrs alien, I'm sat on a moving coach applogies

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Elephant in the room on 13:56 - Jun 25 with 1639 viewsrochdaleriddler

Elephant in the room on 13:38 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

Wrong again, I'm afraid, on all counts

On the particular point of the topic, I'm happy to stick two fingers up to Jean-Claude Juncker

Same to you

Childish prat, off to France now missing you already

Elephant in the room on 15:05 - Jun 25 with 1597 viewsD_Alien

Elephant in the room on 13:56 - Jun 25 by rochdaleriddler

Childish prat, off to France now missing you already

Mrs Alien?

It's difficult to imagine anything more childish than that!

And what if I was Mrs Alien? Do you have a problem with women? As before, you're reflecting your own attitude there. It's known as projection.

Mind how you go now, over there in the EU

#missingme

[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 15:06]

Elephant in the room on 15:38 - Jun 25 with 1569 viewsD_Dale

I don't know who he is - though he's like an manic rat snarling through a lavatory brush - other than last week in a YouTube video he was maintaining that Jo Cox wasn't murdered by a demented neo-nazi. Apparently, like the bombing of the Underground and the attack on the twin towers etc, it was yet again a conspiracy by the deep state with the usual assistance of Mossad. Or summat equally barmy.

Edit: 'he' = Paul Joseph Watson, the subject of an earlier post (and not D_Alien, the subject of more recent posts).
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 15:50]
Elephant in the room on 16:01 - Jun 25 with 1537 viewsD_Alien

Elephant in the room on 15:38 - Jun 25 by D_Dale

I don't know who he is - though he's like an manic rat snarling through a lavatory brush - other than last week in a YouTube video he was maintaining that Jo Cox wasn't murdered by a demented neo-nazi. Apparently, like the bombing of the Underground and the attack on the twin towers etc, it was yet again a conspiracy by the deep state with the usual assistance of Mossad. Or summat equally barmy.

Edit: 'he' = Paul Joseph Watson, the subject of an earlier post (and not D_Alien, the subject of more recent posts).

Oh I dunno, you should see my lavatory brushes!

Elephant in the room on 16:05 - Jun 25 with 1525 views1mark1

Elephant in the room on 15:38 - Jun 25 by D_Dale

Yes clearly got some issues. Anyone who can't see that it was political, that happened to Jo Cox, must be foolish. No suggestion from me, that any political group was behind the attack, however she was clearly attacked due to the fact she was a MP, and he definitely had links with a Nazi type group in the US, and possibly in the UK. And yes it was a terrorist attack, as ANY such attack involving the terrorising of people, as it clearly did, is a terrorist attack.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Elephant in the room on 16:42 - Jun 25 with 1471 viewsrochdaleriddler

Elephant in the room on 15:05 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

Mrs Alien?

It's difficult to imagine anything more childish than that!

And what if I was Mrs Alien? Do you have a problem with women? As before, you're reflecting your own attitude there. It's known as projection.

Mind how you go now, over there in the EU

#missingme

[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 15:06]

As someone who has actually studied gender/feminism at under graduate level, the idea that calling you Mrs is not a sleight, in any way. I think it rather demonstrates how much you are stuck in the 1950's ya dinosaur

Elephant in the room on 17:59 - Jun 25 with 1393 viewsD_Alien

Elephant in the room on 16:42 - Jun 25 by rochdaleriddler

As someone who has actually studied gender/feminism at under graduate level, the idea that calling you Mrs is not a sleight, in any way. I think it rather demonstrates how much you are stuck in the 1950's ya dinosaur

You've "actually" studied it?

Jeez, if I had a pound for every half-baked idiot who's studied summat and thinks that entitles them to claim expertise, i'd be a rich man. Pity you don't apply your educational attainment in the real world.

btw - how much did it cost you to post that from France?

#missingme

[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 18:00]

Elephant in the room on 18:27 - Jun 25 with 1349 viewsrochdaleriddler

Elephant in the room on 17:59 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

You've "actually" studied it?

Jeez, if I had a pound for every half-baked idiot who's studied summat and thinks that entitles them to claim expertise, i'd be a rich man. Pity you don't apply your educational attainment in the real world.

btw - how much did it cost you to post that from France?

#missingme

[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 18:00]

Nothing we ain't left Europe yet!, don't flatter yourself love, I didn't claim any expertise, I was trying to reassure you I wasn't sexist petal

Elephant in the room on 19:00 - Jun 25 with 1319 viewsYadHoDale

As someone whose read shitloads of science fiction, and therefore knows a bit about aliens, its making a grave assumption to call one either Mr or Mrs.

What about the asexual, hermaphrodites, inteligent gas cloubs and other respected members of the pangalactic cosmos. And Tribbles.
Elephant in the room on 01:16 - Jun 26 with 1192 viewsArthurDaley

Elephant in the room on 19:00 - Jun 25 by YadHoDale

As someone whose read shitloads of science fiction, and therefore knows a bit about aliens, its making a grave assumption to call one either Mr or Mrs.

What about the asexual, hermaphrodites, inteligent gas cloubs and other respected members of the pangalactic cosmos. And Tribbles.

One of the most famous was she a he/she was Wallis Simpson the American who married King Edward the 8th. There were strong rumours that she/he was hermaphrodite. When she died in Paris, they carried out a post mortem, it was hoped it would confirm if she was hermaphrodite. But it wasn't mentioned in the report.
Wallis is the one on the right.

A large VAT Dave

Elephant in the room on 01:34 - Jun 26 with 1182 viewsColDale

Hilary Benn sacked. There's a storm coming.
Elephant in the room on 03:18 - Jun 26 with 1185 viewsYadHoDale

A reasonable candidate for the Oldham job?
Elephant in the room on 07:59 - Jun 26 with 1161 viewsmingthemerciless

Elephant in the room on 16:01 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

Oh I dunno, you should see my lavatory brushes!

You've got more than one, Wow. That's posh.
Elephant in the room on 08:55 - Jun 26 with 1128 viewsMoonyDale

Elephant in the room on 01:34 - Jun 26 by ColDale

Hilary Benn sacked. There's a storm coming.

Is Hilly in the Betting to replace him?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2016 8:56]

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Elephant in the room on 09:28 - Jun 26 with 1104 viewsColDale

The new elephant in the room is that for people in the North of England, they feel that Johnson and Farage represent their interest more than Corbyn does. This is the reason we are now out of Europe.

However principled he may be, he's a lame duck. His politics appeal to the Islington brigade and a election of society that revel in being in opposition. Yes he was democratically elected but he has to resign for the sake of both the Labour Party and British politics in general which at the very least needs credible opposition. Labour with Corbyn is like the Tories under Michael Howard.

Scotland has proves the worth of credible opposition. There's a large number of which I am one feeling that had Sturgeon been leader of the Labour Party, we wouldn't be here right now. My fear is that Corbyn and his momentum buddies will survive any leadership contest. Principles without power shouldn't exist beyond the 6th form common room.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024