Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury 15:10 - Jun 25 with 3748 viewsmacro

Signed another new forward this one from Rangers beating off a host of other clubs... Five signings in the last few days.
Bury on 15:29 - Jun 25 with 3706 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lottery win.
Bury on 15:55 - Jun 25 with 3660 viewsTVOS1907

Loads more two year contracts too.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Bury on 16:11 - Jun 25 with 3602 views1mark1

Bury on 15:55 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

Loads more two year contracts too.

No sympathy if it leads to more financial problems for them. Unsustainable debts by football clubs should not be allowed by the football authorities.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Bury on 16:17 - Jun 25 with 3571 viewsmacro

Remember the milky bar kid has billions behind him!
Bury on 16:25 - Jun 25 with 3542 viewsTVOS1907

Bury on 16:11 - Jun 25 by 1mark1

No sympathy if it leads to more financial problems for them. Unsustainable debts by football clubs should not be allowed by the football authorities.

I agree.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Bury on 16:52 - Jun 25 with 3486 viewsmacro

Hartlepool with a winding up order next week. Football authorities need to get a grip. Lessons were meant to be have been learnt following https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=spencer+treworthy&ie=UTF- who wrecked Aldershot and a similar dreamer who took Maidstone into liquidation.
Bury on 17:02 - Jun 25 with 3453 viewsmacro

Keith Maddock
@Keithclubline
Been told another new Goalkeeper signing on Monday also told I will be "happy" with it #buryfc
5:01 PM - 25 Jun 2016
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 17:02]
Bury on 17:03 - Jun 25 with 3447 viewsTVOS1907

Bury on 17:02 - Jun 25 by macro

Keith Maddock
@Keithclubline
Been told another new Goalkeeper signing on Monday also told I will be "happy" with it #buryfc
5:01 PM - 25 Jun 2016
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 17:02]

Is it Pharrell Williams?

Login to get fewer ads

Bury on 17:11 - Jun 25 with 3419 views442Dale

Picturing Flitcroft with a pile of Panini stickers.

If Hill ever leaves and his mate is available, please god nobody suggests him as an option.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury on 17:20 - Jun 25 with 3396 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Bury on 16:11 - Jun 25 by 1mark1

Jon Daly kept Clarke out of Rangers side for long periods in the Scottish second and third divisions.

Williams spent a good bit of time on the bench at Bradford and the two young lads won't be on a fortune.

These will be the sugar lumps before the buckets perform their own version of the BuRyExit!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Bury on 18:58 - Jun 25 with 3205 viewsfitzochris

Nicky Clarke? Works hard, no problem off the park, but I'd be stunned if he did well at Bury. He's a one goal for five chances type. He's not physically imposing. I think the guys in our league will run over the top of him.

Ismail is the decent capture for them as far as I'm concerned.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bury on 19:14 - Jun 25 with 3164 viewsTalkingSutty

Bury on 17:11 - Jun 25 by 442Dale

Picturing Flitcroft with a pile of Panini stickers.

If Hill ever leaves and his mate is available, please god nobody suggests him as an option.

Some will though, you just know it.
Bury on 20:10 - Jun 25 with 3067 views442Dale

Bury on 19:14 - Jun 25 by TalkingSutty

Some will though, you just know it.

Apart from the fact he was part of our initial success, it'd be interesting to see any valid arguments based on what's happened since.

Bury on 20:20 - Jun 25 with 3043 viewsD_Dale

Bury on 18:58 - Jun 25 by fitzochris

Nicky Clarke? Works hard, no problem off the park, but I'd be stunned if he did well at Bury. He's a one goal for five chances type. He's not physically imposing. I think the guys in our league will run over the top of him.

Ismail is the decent capture for them as far as I'm concerned.

According to Soccerbase, Nicky Clark scored 38 goals in 43 league and cup appearances in the 2012-13 season. That was for Queen of the South in Scottish League 2, but I guess Flicker is hoping he's got the potential to show some of that form in L1.
Bury on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 3013 viewsfitzochris

Bury on 20:20 - Jun 25 by D_Dale

According to Soccerbase, Nicky Clark scored 38 goals in 43 league and cup appearances in the 2012-13 season. That was for Queen of the South in Scottish League 2, but I guess Flicker is hoping he's got the potential to show some of that form in L1.

That was at that level and Rangers bought him on the strength of that season. That was the start of his decline.

Trust me.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bury on 17:55 - Jun 27 with 2262 views442Dale

So after signing Ben Williams, a proven L1 keeper as pointed out by Bury fans, today Flitcroft decides to bring in Chris Kirkland.

It really is quite spectacular.

Bury on 18:06 - Jun 27 with 2224 viewsTVOS1907

Bury on 17:55 - Jun 27 by 442Dale

So after signing Ben Williams, a proven L1 keeper as pointed out by Bury fans, today Flitcroft decides to bring in Chris Kirkland.

So the chance is Williams has signed to sit on the bench.

And again, are any of them asking how it's being financed or are they just lapping it up?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:07]

Bury on 18:08 - Jun 27 with 2219 viewsnordenblue

Bury on 18:06 - Jun 27 by TVOS1907

So the chance is Williams has signed to sit on the bench.

And again, are any of them asking how it's being financed or are they just lapping it up?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 18:07]

#enjoytheride
Bury on 09:36 - Jun 28 with 1826 viewsBarryStrange

Bury on 17:55 - Jun 27 by 442Dale

Got to admit is has me genuinely baffled the Kirkland thing.

Surely too expensive in a position we already have a first choice keeper.

Find myself banging my head against the table in frustration that another season devoid of a settled keeper seems to be looming.
Bury on 10:09 - Jun 28 with 1768 viewsTVOS1907

Bury on 09:36 - Jun 28 by BarryStrange

Got to admit is has me genuinely baffled the Kirkland thing.

Surely too expensive in a position we already have a first choice keeper.

Find myself banging my head against the table in frustration that another season devoid of a settled keeper seems to be looming.

And that's just one position.

Kirkland might turn out to be that settled keeper. In which case, do you really need another 'first choice' keeper on the bench, with his associated wages, etc.

Like 442 says, Flitcroft is just collecting players. Again.

Bury on 10:10 - Jun 28 with 1766 viewsrochdalefan9

Oh well while everyone else goes belly up through debts we can win the Premier League because we will be the only solvent team left....lol

Aldershot was the first team I like which went bankrupt.

Dale will do things the right way though...........with a clear conscience...........up the Dale
Bury on 10:56 - Jun 28 with 1710 viewselectricblue

At this rate burys squad will almost be as big as chelskis....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bury on 11:20 - Jun 28 with 1675 viewsmacro

Only way I could understand the Kirkland transfer is if he's becoming gk coach
Bury on 11:32 - Jun 28 with 1651 viewsBarryStrange

Bury on 10:09 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

And that's just one position.

Kirkland might turn out to be that settled keeper. In which case, do you really need another 'first choice' keeper on the bench, with his associated wages, etc.

Like 442 says, Flitcroft is just collecting players. Again.

No, we only need one first choice keeper. Who is not made of chalk, which is why I wouldn't have bothered with Kirkland.

Ismail is a good signing, Kay likewise, but we still have no left back and three right backs if I am reading Maher correctly.

All of which makes no difference if everyone gets injured in the first 6 games and doesn't shake it off all season. Like last year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024