Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU Referendum Petition 20:37 - Jun 25 with 8850 viewsisitme

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324

What a joke.

If they got their second referendum and the decision did not go their way would they want a third and four until they did get the result they wanted?
EU Referendum Petition on 21:12 - Jun 26 with 1835 views49thseason

To Sum up...
We are leaving the EU some time in the next 27 months or so .
No one is sure who will be PM. Gidiot Osborne has gone missing in action.
Labour is in meltdown without a front bench tomorrow in Parliament
TheUK economy seems to be holding its own (poss 3% decline tomorrow)
The EU economy is falling like a brick (tomorrow's futures down 8%)
The 27 Billion signatures petition is a hoax
The BBC don't seem to know that the people have decided to vote Leave and they (the BBC) are now trying to kill the economy
UKIP membership is soaring
Lots of EU banks are on the precipice
Podemos is ripping up the Spanish elections to become the second largest Party
7000 immigrants "rescued" from the Med in the last 2 days
Italy now demanding"political change" in the EU
Greece coming up to a third bail out
France says "Calais border deal unaffected by Brexit"
Hong Kong protesters want to rejoin UK
Iceland welcomes improved relations with UK
NZ wants to re-engage with UK
German CBI equivalent tells Merkle to sort out a deal with the UK

Order more Popcorn before supplies run out!
Oh, nearly forgot, will someone please sub 1Mark1 a couple of quid before the next Lottery draw... just in case!
EU Referendum Petition on 21:20 - Jun 26 with 1822 views1mark1

EU Referendum Petition on 21:12 - Jun 26 by 49thseason

To Sum up...
No one is sure who will be PM. Gidiot Osborne has gone missing in action.
Labour is in meltdown without a front bench tomorrow in Parliament
TheUK economy seems to be holding its own (poss 3% decline tomorrow)
The EU economy is falling like a brick (tomorrow's futures down 8%)
The 27 Billion signatures petition is a hoax
The BBC don't seem to know that the people have decided to vote Leave and they (the BBC) are now trying to kill the economy
Lots of EU banks are on the precipice
Podemos is ripping up the Spanish elections to become the second largest Party
7000 immigrants "rescued" from the Med in the last 2 days
France says "Calais border deal unaffected by Brexit"
Hong Kong protesters want to rejoin UK
Iceland welcomes improved relations with UK
NZ wants to re-engage with UK

Order more Popcorn before supplies run out!
Oh, nearly forgot, will someone please sub 1Mark1 a couple of quid before the next Lottery draw... just in case!

I am ok thanks, don't need a sub for the lottery.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

EU Referendum Petition on 21:39 - Jun 26 with 1779 viewspioneer

and nicola sturgeon, whose record in refernda is only matched by Germanys record in world wars, doesnt accept the result of either.

Ever the democrat our Nicola. I bet her husband never wins an argument in their house.
EU Referendum Petition on 21:51 - Jun 26 with 1764 viewspioneer

INteresting thing is even without all the fraudelent signatures on this petition, eligibility to sign the petition is different from eligibility to vote in the referendum. any UK citizen or resident can sign the petition, But you have to be a resident or recent emigrant to vote. Havent we got enough constitutional conundra to face without adding more?
EU Referendum Petition on 22:31 - Jun 26 with 1717 viewsR17ALE

EU Referendum Petition on 21:39 - Jun 26 by pioneer

and nicola sturgeon, whose record in refernda is only matched by Germanys record in world wars, doesnt accept the result of either.

Ever the democrat our Nicola. I bet her husband never wins an argument in their house.

Well said.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is beginning to find the Scots a real irritant. If you want to go just go.

And stop trying to hold a gun to our heads.

And her poor husband, poor sod! Fancy being a bloke married to someone who has bigger balls!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

EU Referendum Petition on 06:01 - Jun 27 with 1614 viewsTalkingSutty

EU Referendum Petition on 22:31 - Jun 26 by R17ALE

Well said.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is beginning to find the Scots a real irritant. If you want to go just go.

And stop trying to hold a gun to our heads.

And her poor husband, poor sod! Fancy being a bloke married to someone who has bigger balls!

True. I can make a case for most woman, but I'm really struggling with Sturgeon. Give me Ann Widdecombe any day.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 7:04]
EU Referendum Petition on 07:01 - Jun 27 with 1590 viewsBigDaveMyCock

EU Referendum Petition on 06:01 - Jun 27 by TalkingSutty

True. I can make a case for most woman, but I'm really struggling with Sturgeon. Give me Ann Widdecombe any day.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 7:04]

I don't think she'll be overly worried.

She seems to be doing remarkably well despite not having your blessing.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 7:05]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

EU Referendum Petition on 07:08 - Jun 27 with 1584 views1mark1

EU Referendum Petition on 07:01 - Jun 27 by BigDaveMyCock

I don't think she'll be overly worried.

She seems to be doing remarkably well despite not having your blessing.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 7:05]

Very true, she is doing well and liked where it matters, that's in her country.
Just to correct a post above, she has NEVER lost a referendum in Scotland, as this was the first she led.

Login to get fewer ads

EU Referendum Petition on 07:19 - Jun 27 with 1572 viewsBigDaveMyCock

EU Referendum Petition on 07:08 - Jun 27 by 1mark1

Just to correct a post above, she has NEVER lost a referendum in Scotland, as this was the first she led.

To not like her politics is one thing. To criticise her because she doesn't conform to how they want and expect women should be says far more about them than her.

I love the line about normally being able to make a case for most women. Why do they need a case making for them? Astonishing.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 7:22]

EU Referendum Petition on 09:15 - Jun 27 with 1505 viewsFrog

That was a very enjoyable read, a small football club with a small following and so many differing opinions. Seems to me that shows it's impossible for everyone in the country to be happy with the referendum result but good to read some reasoned arguments. I think we're going to be fine after some early wobbles and although I know it's not a game, I'm finding the prospect of us going it alone again quite exciting.
EU Referendum Petition on 11:08 - Jun 27 with 1429 viewsmacro

We'll be going alone as much as Norway and Switzerland who still pay lots of money to the eu and still have lots of migration.
EU Referendum Petition on 12:06 - Jun 27 with 1383 viewspioneer

EU Referendum Petition on 07:08 - Jun 27 by 1mark1

She publicly supported and campaigned for Scottish Independence and Remain....thats 0 for 2 in my book.

Even the scottish football team win occasionally.
EU Referendum Petition on 12:55 - Jun 27 with 1344 viewsFrog

EU Referendum Petition on 11:08 - Jun 27 by macro

We'll be going alone as much as Norway and Switzerland who still pay lots of money to the eu and still have lots of migration.

There's 500 million customers inthe EU and 2,2billion elsewhere, I think we'll be ok
EU Referendum Petition on 13:10 - Jun 27 with 1312 viewsBigDaveMyCock

EU Referendum Petition on 12:55 - Jun 27 by Frog

There's 500 million customers inthe EU and 2,2billion elsewhere, I think we'll be ok

Approximately 45% of our exports go to EU and 55% of our imports come from EU. We trade exceptionally well on both EU and non EU levels. In addition, it's the ability of the customer to consume that is important not the number. Poor peasants in China, Africa or India, whilst tragically numerous, tend not to buy lots of stuff.

[Post edited 27 Jun 2016 13:18]

EU Referendum Petition on 13:52 - Jun 27 with 1255 views49thseason

Not as much as you might think:
"Last updated: 12.04.2016 // Norway’s financial contributions include funding to reduce disparities in Europe and contributions to the budget of EU programmes and agencies we participate in.

The European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement includes a goal to reduce social and economic disparities in the European Economic Area. Thus, the EEA EFTA States Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway have contributed to European cohesion efforts through various financial mechanisms since the EEA Agreement entered into force in 1994.

For the period 2014 — 2021, Norway’s annual contribution to 15 beneficialry states through the current EEA and Norway Grants scheme will be 388 million euro, pending ratification of the agreement.

Norway participates in a number of EU programmes through provisions in the EEA Agreement or on the basis of bilateral agreements with the EU. The largest are the Horizon 2020 and, Erasmus+, Galileo and Copernicus. Norway (and our EEA partners Iceland and Liechtenstein) contributes to the budget of the programmes we participate in. For the period 2014 — 2020, Norway’s average annual commitment is 447 million euro.

Norway’s cooperation with the EU in the field of justice and home affairs, including participation in the Schengen cooperation and agreements on cooperation in various areas, also entails some financial contributions. The annual contribution in 2015 was almost 6 million Euro.

In addition, for the period 2014 — 2020, Norway contributes around 25 million euro annually for our contribution in programmes under the European Territorial Cooperation INTERREG."
EU Referendum Petition on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 1233 views1mark1

EU Referendum Petition on 12:06 - Jun 27 by pioneer

She publicly supported and campaigned for Scottish Independence and Remain....thats 0 for 2 in my book.

Even the scottish football team win occasionally.

Yes I know she did, however she did not lead the campaign,that was Alex Salmond. She is seen as being less toxic than Alex Salmond, and thought to be more likely to be able to win over people there. Still though I would have remain as favourites in Scotland for an independence referendum.

She did her job in Scotland as far as leading Scotland to a remain vote, this not long after winning the Scottish Election.

EU Referendum Petition on 14:42 - Jun 27 with 1202 viewsDomDale

I saw a very unofficial (I hope it was unofficial anyway), poorly researched and poorly drawn up piece of Leave propaganda/campaign poster doing the rounds on social media. Apparently a vote to Leave could mean that the UK becomes like Switzerland who doesn't have to comply with EU law and controls its borders.

Well, that's Ok unless you consider that the Swiss population is c1/4 foreign born. These aren't all high flying financial execs as the Africans cleaning my hotel over the past few days would tell you. Then there's the point about the Schengen Area which the Swiss and Norwegians both adhere to as part of their relations with the E.U. To put this into context I walked across the border from Switzerland to France and back again yesterday with no passport check... Controlling their borders the Swiss are though. Much better than the UK with its non-Schengen area rules and a big body of water separating it from the mainland...The Swiss are seen as being eurosceptic but every person I spoke to there was surprised the UK voted the way it did , considering how long it took them to achieve their current trading status.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

EU Referendum Petition on 07:34 - Jun 30 with 1017 viewsR17ALE

As I've said to you before, you don't know this to be true. You might be right, but equally you might be wrong.

Project Fear lost the referendum, and there are some who still peddle myths!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

EU Referendum Petition on 09:59 - Jun 30 with 927 viewsMoonyDale

EU Referendum Petition on 07:34 - Jun 30 by R17ALE

As I've said to you before, you don't know this to be true. You might be right, but equally you might be wrong.

Project Fear lost the referendum, and there are some who still peddle myths!

Time will tell which side was right but if you want to look at myths being peddled check out the leave sides utter lies and half truths that have already been consigned to the bin.

All the money we save will be spent on the NHS......Errrrrr no.
Controlling immigration at our borders........Errrrrr no
If we want a trade agreement we have to keep our borders open for free movement in Europe, sounds just like what we have now.

The leave supporters were sold a pup, in my opinion that is and were lied to on a grand scale and had the immigration card shoved repeatedly down their collective throats.
They fell for it and now nothing will change, that's not to say that Cameron and his bunch of remainers were not just as bad with the utter garbage they spouted.

Politicians at their finest lying best, put the lot of them on a boat send it out into the channel and sink the thing.
And stick that raving racist Farage on the bow as it dives below the waves....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

EU Referendum Petition on 10:03 - Jun 30 with 922 views49thseason

To Sum up... a few days later since the last one!
No one is sure who will be PM. Gidiot Osborne has been found alive but being quiet
Labour is further in meltdown and it looks like 170+ MPs are committing political suicide
TheUK economy seems to be back on track at pre-Referendum levels
The EU economy has stabilised but at a lower level and Italy is now wanting to raise 40Bn Euros to support its banks contrary to EU laws, Deutsche Bank and Santander fail 2nd level stress tests ..again
The 27 Billion signatures petition is still a hoax
The BBC still don't seem to know that the people have decided to vote Leave and they (the BBC) are now trying to ignore the fact that the economy has stabilised
Podemos ended up not making the progress it expected- that's lefties for you!
Scotland wants to join the EU - Spain says no!
12 countries now talking about trade deals with the UK as soon as we leave the EU: Ghana, Japan Mexico and India amongst the latest.
Australia and new Zealand want the UK to help launch a new Commonwealth trading block with 2.5Billion people in it_ the "Closer Commonwealth Economic Relations' area, or CCER"
Oh and in the week since I voted we have paid another 245Mn into the EU (net)
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 10:12]
EU Referendum Petition on 11:01 - Jun 30 with 863 viewsmingthemerciless

Gove stabs Johnson in the front. Well I think it was Gove, could have been Mrs Gove wielding the knife. You couldn't make it up. What's that old saying about " When thieves fall out ! "
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 11:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024