Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Belgium 00:02 - Jul 1 with 8325 viewsD_Alien

Despite the obvious delight in the Welsh camp when we got knocked out, I'll be supporting Wales and believe they've got a decent chance of getting to the semis.

What are others doing? Supporting one of our home nations, definitely not, or just not arsed?

[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 0:04]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wales v Belgium on 00:05 - Jul 1 with 4895 viewsDySporting

I’ll be supporting the Welsh,despite the comments of the Welsh staff I work with. Working within 3 miles of the Welsh border England’s exit was definitely celebrated!
Wales v Belgium on 00:06 - Jul 1 with 4895 viewsolympicdale

Definitely, go Wales. I can see Wales pulling a surprise, they've a good recent record against Belgium, think their team spirit could see them through.

Life is a game of fate.

Wales v Belgium on 00:12 - Jul 1 with 4884 viewsAtThePeake

Come on Belgium.

Tangled up in blue.

Wales v Belgium on 08:18 - Jul 1 with 4741 viewsmingthemerciless

I think Belgium have the best squad in the competition. If they play to form they'll batter Wales. Not really bothered who wins now England are out.
Wales v Belgium on 08:25 - Jul 1 with 4734 viewsJimmyRustler

I honestly don't see how anyone can support Wales after their fans celebrated our exit/the amount of times Gareth Bale's ugly mug has been on TV talking shite about us. Hope Belgium absolutely demolish them but having said that, now England are out, it's hard to care all that much.
Wales v Belgium on 08:43 - Jul 1 with 4708 viewsupthedale

Wales v Belgium on 08:25 - Jul 1 by JimmyRustler

I honestly don't see how anyone can support Wales after their fans celebrated our exit/the amount of times Gareth Bale's ugly mug has been on TV talking shite about us. Hope Belgium absolutely demolish them but having said that, now England are out, it's hard to care all that much.

Ha these are exactly my thoughts!
Wales v Belgium on 10:02 - Jul 1 with 4655 viewsDaleiLama

Seconded
The sooner they see the green, green grass of home the better

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Wales v Belgium on 10:06 - Jul 1 with 4649 viewsdingdangblue

Wales v Belgium on 10:02 - Jul 1 by DaleiLama

Seconded
The sooner they see the green, green grass of home the better

Come on Belgium!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Belgium on 10:08 - Jul 1 with 4642 viewsKnowlesy

I put a tenner on Belgium to win the whole thing 4 years ago (i know - long term investment!) At 25-1 so I'm hoping that Wales get it handed to them for more than one reason
Wales v Belgium on 10:16 - Jul 1 with 4625 viewsdingdangblue

Whatever happens tonight - I hope Roy Hodgson is watching and realising what a massive opportunity him and his England team missed out on. We all go on about how England aren't good enough or will never win anything again - yet Portugal are in the Semi's having yet to win a 90 minute match yet - and dont look anything like a tournament winning team. Wales and Iceland are in the quarters and both are very limited teams (Bale apart). I still have a sneaky feeling France will win it on home soil again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wales v Belgium on 10:25 - Jul 1 with 4614 viewsmingthemerciless

Wales v Belgium on 10:08 - Jul 1 by Knowlesy

I put a tenner on Belgium to win the whole thing 4 years ago (i know - long term investment!) At 25-1 so I'm hoping that Wales get it handed to them for more than one reason

They're definitely the most talented group of players out there. Wether they can keep the lid on the internal tensions is another story. Personally I hope they do.
Wales v Belgium on 10:35 - Jul 1 with 4601 viewsMoonyDale

Belgium all the way.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Wales v Belgium on 11:15 - Jul 1 with 4564 viewsDaleiLama

Wales v Belgium on 10:16 - Jul 1 by dingdangblue

Whatever happens tonight - I hope Roy Hodgson is watching and realising what a massive opportunity him and his England team missed out on. We all go on about how England aren't good enough or will never win anything again - yet Portugal are in the Semi's having yet to win a 90 minute match yet - and dont look anything like a tournament winning team. Wales and Iceland are in the quarters and both are very limited teams (Bale apart). I still have a sneaky feeling France will win it on home soil again.

I think we were 4th favourites pre-tournament?
Regardless of whether we went the hypothetical "England" route or the "Wales" route to the quarters, France or Belgium would have been too big an ask imho. Not sure that's any consolation though.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Wales v Belgium on 11:23 - Jul 1 with 4549 viewsClitheroeDale

I was unfortunate enough to watch the England vs Iceland game in South Wales while visiting our production factory. To say I was shocked was an understatement, I have never seen such hatred directed at the English team. When Iceland scored, the kitchen and bar staff came into the room and you'd think they had just won the lottery.

Come on Belgium!!!!!
Wales v Belgium on 11:52 - Jul 1 with 4510 viewsValleySaddler

Wales v Belgium on 11:23 - Jul 1 by ClitheroeDale

I was unfortunate enough to watch the England vs Iceland game in South Wales while visiting our production factory. To say I was shocked was an understatement, I have never seen such hatred directed at the English team. When Iceland scored, the kitchen and bar staff came into the room and you'd think they had just won the lottery.

Come on Belgium!!!!!

Oh their is real hatred even in a crowd of just 2500 at Ninian Park you could feel the hatred stewards and the Local Plod were just as bad..

Belgium all the way for me
Wales v Belgium on 11:55 - Jul 1 with 4501 viewsFrog

I had a Welsh grandfather and have a Welsh wife, so come on Wales!!!!!
Wales v Belgium on 14:31 - Jul 1 with 4398 viewsArthurDaley

I hope the welsh tw@ts get a bloody good hiding.
Come on Belgium.

A large VAT Dave

Wales v Belgium on 14:39 - Jul 1 with 4385 viewsParkinsGimp

Come on Belgium all the way. Especially after their celebrations.
Wales v Belgium on 17:19 - Jul 1 with 4293 viewssince58

Hope they get absolutely tvatted
Wales v Belgium on 17:28 - Jul 1 with 4275 viewsJumeirahDale

I'm with DA, come on Wales. The tiresome game of "they support our opponents so we'll support their opponents" just goes around in bloody circles. And in case anyone hadn't noticed, pretty much everyone wants England to fail these days, it isn't exclusive to Wales.

The way I see it, Wales have shown some great spirit and Belgium have got Fellaini, a player who makes genuine efforts to cause head injuries and injure fellow professionals in order to gain an advantage on the field. I won't support any team that fields that thug.
Wales v Belgium on 17:58 - Jul 1 with 4247 viewsDickydaler

I always support the home nations. Just as I always support a British club in Europe. Really can't understand why some people have this hatred.
Wales v Belgium on 18:11 - Jul 1 with 4222 views1mark1

Really not arsed either way now.

Maybe worth a poll.😀

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Wales v Belgium on 20:15 - Jul 1 with 4168 viewsColDale

Belgium have been fantastic so far
Wales v Belgium on 20:17 - Jul 1 with 4159 viewsAtThePeake

Wales v Belgium on 20:15 - Jul 1 by ColDale

Belgium have been fantastic so far

This could be an absolute rout.

Tangled up in blue.

Wales v Belgium on 20:29 - Jul 1 with 4148 viewsColDale

I think Wales have been replaced by Wimbledon circa 1987
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024