Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More kudos for Camps 09:58 - Jul 24 with 5311 viewspioneer

the world Soccer football 2017 preview of the season in england selects the six best young players outside of the Pl . First on the list is young mr Camps.

Great recognition for him and the club.
More kudos for Camps on 10:37 - Jul 24 with 5224 views1907

Link?
More kudos for Camps on 10:47 - Jul 24 with 5191 viewsYouTubeDale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/11388732/The-best-sev

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

More kudos for Camps on 11:45 - Jul 24 with 5095 views1mark1

More kudos for Camps on 10:47 - Jul 24 by YouTubeDale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/11388732/The-best-sev

That is really good.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

More kudos for Camps on 15:37 - Jul 24 with 4889 viewsBrierls

More kudos for Camps on 11:45 - Jul 24 by 1mark1

That is really good.

It is really good. But two years old.
More kudos for Camps on 15:54 - Jul 24 with 4848 views1mark1

More kudos for Camps on 15:37 - Jul 24 by Brierls

Oh well, it WAS really good.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

More kudos for Camps on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 4426 viewspioneer

More kudos for Camps on 15:37 - Jul 24 by Brierls

The World Soccer publication is current, just out at end of last week, so not two years old.
More kudos for Camps on 13:25 - Jul 25 with 4241 viewsBrierls

More kudos for Camps on 09:54 - Jul 25 by pioneer

The World Soccer publication is current, just out at end of last week, so not two years old.

I don't doubt that. I was pointing out the link that YTD found, and 1mark1 responded to, was two years old.

Both nice little accolades for Camps. Hopefully he'll crack on again this season.
More kudos for Camps on 19:06 - Jul 25 with 3979 viewsWhiteyBFC

We had one of our scouting team at the Wigan game, said to be looking at one of your youngsters. Maybe Camps?
Login to get fewer ads

More kudos for Camps on 20:24 - Jul 25 with 3887 viewsYorkshire_Dale

More kudos for Camps on 19:06 - Jul 25 by WhiteyBFC

We had one of our scouting team at the Wigan game, said to be looking at one of your youngsters. Maybe Camps?

Worry not Whitey, Campo had a very quiet game........now Rueben, he was terrific!
More kudos for Camps on 01:06 - Jul 26 with 3721 viewsWhiteyBFC

More kudos for Camps on 20:24 - Jul 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Worry not Whitey, Campo had a very quiet game........now Rueben, he was terrific!

I've been told tonight that it was Allen and Camps.

Shame, I wanted Calvin.
More kudos for Camps on 07:08 - Jul 26 with 3649 viewsfitzochris

More kudos for Camps on 01:06 - Jul 26 by WhiteyBFC

Shame, I wanted Calvin.

Surely Barnsley will have seen enough of them already?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

More kudos for Camps on 07:53 - Jul 26 with 3592 viewsaleanddale

Shame, I wanted Calvin.

Calvin destined for bigger and better than oakwell whitey.

Get real FFS!!
More kudos for Camps on 08:52 - Jul 26 with 3526 viewsColDale

Shame, I wanted Calvin.

Unfortunately we won't be able to continue the long standing tradition whereby Barnsley give us a load of money for someone then getting them back for nowt 18 months later with these two.
More kudos for Camps on 13:06 - Jul 26 with 3392 viewsboromat

More kudos for Camps on 08:52 - Jul 26 by ColDale

Unfortunately we won't be able to continue the long standing tradition whereby Barnsley give us a load of money for someone then getting them back for nowt 18 months later with these two.

I'd be hoping that both Allen and Camps will go further up the leagues than Barnsley when they do eventually move on.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

More kudos for Camps on 14:32 - Jul 26 with 3305 viewsdingdangblue

More kudos for Camps on 13:06 - Jul 26 by boromat

I'd be hoping that both Allen and Camps will go further up the leagues than Barnsley when they do eventually move on.

Yes, agreed, Barnsley aren't a club who overspend - they look for good deals and very rarely pay over the odds. Even with a Stones windfall they aren't likely to go splashing the cash around so if we are getting clubs looking at Camps and Allen we could do with it being the likes of Burnley.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

More kudos for Camps on 15:09 - Jul 26 with 3249 viewsCamdenDale

Would be hoping for more like your Evertons or Southamptons meself for both Allen and Camps.
More kudos for Camps on 15:21 - Jul 26 with 3220 viewsAtThePeake

More kudos for Camps on 14:32 - Jul 26 by dingdangblue

Yes, agreed, Barnsley aren't a club who overspend - they look for good deals and very rarely pay over the odds. Even with a Stones windfall they aren't likely to go splashing the cash around so if we are getting clubs looking at Camps and Allen we could do with it being the likes of Burnley.

What fee did Barnsley pay for Bradshaw from Walsall? (Whitey?)

Can't imagine it was much less than a million for a player with the record he had in L1. I could definitely see a similar deal for either Camps or Allen.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 20:08]

Tangled up in blue.

More kudos for Camps on 20:39 - Jul 27 with 2977 viewsWhiteyBFC

More kudos for Camps on 07:08 - Jul 26 by fitzochris

Surely Barnsley will have seen enough of them already?

To be fair Chris, Hecky told me we weren't signing Bradshaw when I spoke with him at Guiseley. I then stood on the terracing for 25 minutes with Sam Winnall. He said "don't believe everything you read Whitey" when I asked if Bradshaw was happening.

Bradshaw signed the next day.

So chuff knows.
More kudos for Camps on 20:48 - Jul 27 with 2951 viewsWhiteyBFC

More kudos for Camps on 15:21 - Jul 26 by AtThePeake

What fee did Barnsley pay for Bradshaw from Walsall? (Whitey?)

Can't imagine it was much less than a million for a player with the record he had in L1. I could definitely see a similar deal for either Camps or Allen.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 20:08]

Undisclosed 'officially'. But I'm told it was circa £300,000 with add ons taking it towards half a million. We paid similar for Moncur. Everyone else we've recruited has cost nowt or in Ryan Kent's case, a season loan.

Bradshaw putting the transfer request in sealed it by all accounts. Out of contract next summer, hamstring history. £500,000 sounds about right.

He's scored three in three so far. Only friendlies of course. But it'll be interesting to see if he and Winnall stay as a pair once the proper games begin. Very similar players from what I saw against Everton.

I would love Jamie Allen here. Not sure he'd oust Scowen, Moncur or Hourihane but it's about layering.
Not as keen on Camps.

I think NML is your best asset in terms of money spinning. If he hits prime form in terms of goals, you'd imagine someone fancying him in January. Always your scorers and forward players who attract interest.
More kudos for Camps on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 2921 viewsfitzochris

More kudos for Camps on 20:48 - Jul 27 by WhiteyBFC

Undisclosed 'officially'. But I'm told it was circa £300,000 with add ons taking it towards half a million. We paid similar for Moncur. Everyone else we've recruited has cost nowt or in Ryan Kent's case, a season loan.

Bradshaw putting the transfer request in sealed it by all accounts. Out of contract next summer, hamstring history. £500,000 sounds about right.

He's scored three in three so far. Only friendlies of course. But it'll be interesting to see if he and Winnall stay as a pair once the proper games begin. Very similar players from what I saw against Everton.

I would love Jamie Allen here. Not sure he'd oust Scowen, Moncur or Hourihane but it's about layering.
Not as keen on Camps.

I think NML is your best asset in terms of money spinning. If he hits prime form in terms of goals, you'd imagine someone fancying him in January. Always your scorers and forward players who attract interest.

And Jamie would be daft to leave for a club where he'd be playing second fiddle at this stage.

It usually is forwards that attract interest, yes, but Craig Dawson brought us a fair bit of coin, don't forget.

Regardless, it is frustrating knowing that if any of our players hit form, then we will approach January with trepidation, but, unless we get a lot more of Rochdale turning up for home games, or a sugar daddy, it will be forever thus.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

More kudos for Camps on 21:52 - Jul 27 with 2855 viewsAtThePeake

Not as keen on Camps.

Only 300k? You can bugger off then xo

Tangled up in blue.

More kudos for Camps on 22:17 - Jul 27 with 2812 viewsTalkingSutty

Not as keen on Camps.

Good call on NML. If we can keep him fit and motivated we've got one hell of a player on our hands. Pace and power and a shot like a sledgehammer,he's looked good in the friendlies and I expect him to really make his mark this Season.

He reminds me a little bit of Steve Johnson if anybody can cast their minds back that far (2 FA Cup goals at Boothams Crescent and a great finish at Hereford stand out), he was unplayable on his day.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 22:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024