Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan to leiecester!! 11:09 - Jul 24 with 11745 viewsdale1968

According to todays sun.
Seen as the next jamie vardy..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Hogan to Leicester? on 22:29 - Jul 24 with 4252 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hogan to Leicester? on 22:17 - Jul 24 by Ralphs12

Very early to say he's over it, has he even played ten league games for them yet?

Agree.......just hope Scott keeps banging 'em in for Brentford and stays injury free......if not the Foxes, someone else will come knocking.

Good Luck to the lad.
Hogan to Leicester? on 22:43 - Jul 24 with 4231 viewsTalkingSutty

Hogan to Leicester? on 22:29 - Jul 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree.......just hope Scott keeps banging 'em in for Brentford and stays injury free......if not the Foxes, someone else will come knocking.

Good Luck to the lad.

I didn't think he would ever make a full recovery from those injuries, just shows his mental toughness can never be questioned. His careers been a bit of a constant battle but look at him now.

Obviously we need the money from any potential sale but if it does come to fruition then Scott will be financially secure for the rest of his life, for his battling qualities alone he deserves that. It's a fantastic story.

His pace over the first three yards kills them and he's a great finisher. I remember him just passing one into the top corner of the net at either Accrington or Morecambe, he didn't blast it, just caressed it into the far corner.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 23:02 - Jul 24 with 4192 viewsfitzochris

I remember the first time I saw him play - against Chesterfield - and he turned Sam Hird inside out for almost the entire match. I enjoyed watching him every game I was at thereafter. A tremendous player.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hogan to leiecester!! on 08:21 - Jul 25 with 3968 viewsKenBoon

Literally zero source or foundation to that article. Not even an agent. You could replace Scott Hogan with Paul Tait and it'd carry the same credibility.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 09:17 - Jul 25 with 3872 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan to leiecester!! on 08:21 - Jul 25 by KenBoon

Literally zero source or foundation to that article. Not even an agent. You could replace Scott Hogan with Paul Tait and it'd carry the same credibility.

Pretty sure the source 'Alan Nixon' has a decent track record for these rumours. Although with the goals Hogan scored in April/May last season you could say that its a no brainer to link him with a few clubs - obviously he'll be being scouted every game he plays.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan to leiecester!! on 09:38 - Jul 25 with 3842 viewsBarryStrange

A lot of people on here getting very excited about a rumour with little solid foundation around a player who has played about half a dozen games in the Championship, and has all of one season fit and scoring professional goals, and that in League Two.

I am not belittling Hogan as a player, I have regularly said on here how much I was impressed by him in your promotion season. But since life before that consisted of non-league football and life after largely of injuries, I sincerely doubt Leicester have him lined up as the new Vardy just yet.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 10:03 - Jul 25 with 3791 viewsTVOS1907

Hogan to leiecester!! on 09:38 - Jul 25 by BarryStrange

A lot of people on here getting very excited about a rumour with little solid foundation around a player who has played about half a dozen games in the Championship, and has all of one season fit and scoring professional goals, and that in League Two.

I am not belittling Hogan as a player, I have regularly said on here how much I was impressed by him in your promotion season. But since life before that consisted of non-league football and life after largely of injuries, I sincerely doubt Leicester have him lined up as the new Vardy just yet.

It wasn't us who said he was.

I'd worry more about the latest contracts being handed out at your club, rather than a small number of fans on here discussing an Internet story.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 10:52]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hogan to leiecester!! on 12:13 - Jul 25 with 3605 viewsSaxonDale

Hogan to leiecester!! on 09:38 - Jul 25 by BarryStrange

Fair points there.

Given Hogan's scoring record since coming back (albeit over a very small period of time) I wouldn't be surprised if Leicester, along with several other clubs, are at least 'keeping tabs' on Hogan. The extra money in the premiership has inflated players values to ridiculous levels and given the success Vardy had last year many clubs will be looking at Hogan as a 'cheap' alternative. I would be amazed if he goes this summer purely due to the lack of game time he's had in the last 24 months however if he.does complete a full season this year in the Championship and continues scoring at a reasonable rate it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest he could be a £10 million pound player this time next summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:10 - Aug 24 with 3001 viewssykeboy

In an article today about Hull and player recruitment Scotty is a possible target at 7 MILLION ....if only!
Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:23 - Aug 24 with 2958 viewsAtThePeake

Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:10 - Aug 24 by sykeboy

In an article today about Hull and player recruitment Scotty is a possible target at 7 MILLION ....if only!

Reliable journo Alan Nixon has tweeted that both Hull and Sunderland are interested.

Tangled up in blue.

Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:25 - Aug 24 with 2940 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:10 - Aug 24 by sykeboy

Burnley signed Gray off them for between £9-10 million. Id rather he had a good season for Brentford and scored 20 odd goals then you would be looking at a similar amount for Hogan. Obviously with his injury record they might want to cash in straight away.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:26 - Aug 24 with 2941 viewsSaxonDale

Hogan to leiecester!! on 11:23 - Aug 24 by AtThePeake

Reliable journo Alan Nixon has tweeted that both Hull and Sunderland are interested.

Could do with him in my fantasy football team now that it looks possible Gray will be suspended.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 12:59 - Aug 25 with 2327 viewssandy_dale

[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 13:07]
Hogan to leiecester!! on 13:10 - Aug 25 with 2284 viewsfitzochris

Hogan to leiecester!! on 12:59 - Aug 25 by sandy_dale

[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 13:07]

Hogan's agent is making himself useful

Hogan to leiecester!! on 13:15 - Aug 25 with 2265 viewsYorkshire_Dale

At least if there are really two Clubs bidding, the price should go up,and up and hopefully up.

Can't see Derby having the pulling power of Hull though. Need a third suitor.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 13:57 - Aug 25 with 2143 viewsTVOS1907

Hogan to leiecester!! on 13:15 - Aug 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

At least if there are really two Clubs bidding, the price should go up,and up and hopefully up.

Derby are a much bigger club than Hull and arguably have better long-term prospects.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hogan to leiecester!! on 14:29 - Aug 25 with 2063 viewsD_Alien

Hogan to leiecester!! on 13:15 - Aug 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Surprised Flicker hasn't put a bid in

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:02 - Aug 25 with 1945 viewsJimmyRustler

Jay Rodriguez may well be off to Hull so that would put paid to Scott moving to Humberside
Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:08 - Aug 25 with 1931 viewsSaxonDale

Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:02 - Aug 25 by JimmyRustler

Jay Rodriguez may well be off to Hull so that would put paid to Scott moving to Humberside

TBF they've only got about 13 players so wouldn't necessarily rule out a move for Hogan if Rodriguez signs.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:14 - Aug 25 with 1912 viewsJimmyRustler

Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:08 - Aug 25 by SaxonDale

TBF they've only got about 13 players so wouldn't necessarily rule out a move for Hogan if Rodriguez signs.

They are quite light up front at the moment I agree but they only seem to want to play one up top so I'm of the opinion they're on in the market for one striker. May be wrong though
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 16:14]
Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:16 - Aug 25 with 1903 viewsAtThePeake

Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:14 - Aug 25 by JimmyRustler

They are quite light up front at the moment I agree but they only seem to want to play one up top so I'm of the opinion they're on in the market for one striker. May be wrong though
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 16:14]

They've played a 4-3-3 formation in their first two games. Both Hogan and Rodriguez could definitely play in the wide positions of a front three as well.

Tangled up in blue.

Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:52 - Aug 25 with 1815 viewsfitzochris

Hogan to leiecester!! on 17:00 - Aug 25 with 1796 viewsJimmyRustler

Hogan to leiecester!! on 16:16 - Aug 25 by AtThePeake

They've played a 4-3-3 formation in their first two games. Both Hogan and Rodriguez could definitely play in the wide positions of a front three as well.

Yes I know....4-3-3 is one striker. Rodriguez would be wasted on the wing though IMO and they've got Diomande in form and Snodgrass who's one of the best players in the division for service. Could perhaps play Hogan on the wing though.
Hogan to leiecester!! on 17:04 - Aug 25 with 1785 viewsAtThePeake

Hogan to leiecester!! on 17:00 - Aug 25 by JimmyRustler

Yes I know....4-3-3 is one striker. Rodriguez would be wasted on the wing though IMO and they've got Diomande in form and Snodgrass who's one of the best players in the division for service. Could perhaps play Hogan on the wing though.

Yeah agreed Rodriguez's best position is as a central striker but he has played LW for Southampton in the past and Hull need players who can fill a couple of positions and they need them quickly because their squad is so short. I wouldn't be surprised if they signed both Hogan and Rodriguez and if not then two similar attacking players who could play in any of those positions across the front three.

Tangled up in blue.

Hogan to leiecester!! on 21:25 - Aug 25 with 1502 viewsSkiptonDale

"Sky sources" say Villa want Abel Hernandez from Hull.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024