Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan 16:14 - Jul 25 with 10335 viewsfitzochris

[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 16:18]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 09:50 - Jul 26 with 2104 viewsParkinsGimp

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:05 - Jul 25 by WhiteyBFC

Wigan fans on twitter rate him as the worst footballer they've ever clapped eyes on. And considering some of the gash in their sides down the years, that is some statement.

And I would tend to errr on their side, all this signing players who scored against us doesnt always work. I hope this guy does. Still in shock at re-signing that complete duffer RNL !!!
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 10:01 - Jul 26 with 2074 viewsTVOS1907

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 09:50 - Jul 26 by ParkinsGimp

And I would tend to errr on their side, all this signing players who scored against us doesnt always work. I hope this guy does. Still in shock at re-signing that complete duffer RNL !!!

I don't think we've signed him (on loan, remember) just because he scored against us for Coventry.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 10:12 - Jul 26 with 2042 viewsmacro

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 09:50 - Jul 26 by ParkinsGimp

The balls in rnl's court now isn't it. Come good or fall into the football wilderness. He looked sharp v Wigan so hopefully he'll kick on
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 11:16 - Jul 26 with 1935 viewsaleanddale

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 10:12 - Jul 26 by macro

The balls in rnl's court now isn't it. Come good or fall into the football wilderness. He looked sharp v Wigan so hopefully he'll kick on

Exactly this...

New season new start.

Looked good v Wigan and scored a good goal.

100% behind the lad. Clean slate.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 13:08 - Jul 26 with 1728 viewsShun

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 01:04 - Jul 26 by WhiteyBFC

Of course you will. Scunny fans told us Dagnall and Winnall were shite.

It adds to the buzz in my opinion. I like getting lads who are supposedly shite.

I wasn't knocking you or him, I was suggesting it was some statement to make considering the shite they have had in their side.

Scunny fans told you Winnall was sh1te? He'd just won them promotion!
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 18:13 - Jul 26 with 1478 viewsChaffRAFC

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:05 - Jul 25 by WhiteyBFC

Wigan fans on twitter rate him as the worst footballer they've ever clapped eyes on. And considering some of the gash in their sides down the years, that is some statement.

Oldham told us Chris O'Grady was shite. Sheffield Wednesday told us Grant Holt was shite etc etc.

Anyway, you've signed a lad on loan from Liverpool today called Ryan Kent I believe. I know the kid, he's a fantastic player. Was linked with us last year but his Dad wasn't happy about him being loaned out to a League One side for fear of him being kicked all over the place but then went to Coventry instead. Thinks he's something but I would if I had his ability to be fair. He's not as good at pool as he is at football either!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 09:07 - Jul 27 with 1246 viewsaleanddale

How did Samni look last night?
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 09:18 - Jul 27 with 1221 viewssykeboy

Showed the odd glimpse , similar to NML
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024