Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building 11:19 - Jul 26 with 3336 viewsColDale

He has resigned acc to the Sky yellow ticker bar
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 3330 viewsroccydaleian

Are Fleetwood fans all shook up?
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:39 - Jul 26 with 3265 viewsdingdangblue

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:23 - Jul 26 by roccydaleian

Are Fleetwood fans all shook up?

He'll be lonesome tonight.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:45 - Jul 26 with 3255 viewsfitzochris

September 2015

Pressley was sacked by Coventry in February after the Sky Blues slipped into the League One relegation zone. However, the former Scotland defender is determined to succeed in England and has lofty ambitions.

"I have built up a very good reputation in England and I have a burning desire to manage at the elite level," he told BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound. "That's not an arrogance. That's a belief. In order to do that, I think you have to manage in a country like England.

"I think the right opportunity will arise for me here over the next coming months."

July 2016

Fleetwood Town can confirm we have agreed to accept the resignation of manager Steven Pressley.

The decision was made this morning following a meeting with the 42-year-old where it was agreed it would be best to take the club in a different direction.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:53 - Jul 26 with 3228 viewsSaxonDale

Could be just my suspicious mind but bit concerned about Hilly being tempted by this post.
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:54 - Jul 26 with 3219 viewsTalkingSutty

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:45 - Jul 26 by fitzochris

September 2015

Pressley was sacked by Coventry in February after the Sky Blues slipped into the League One relegation zone. However, the former Scotland defender is determined to succeed in England and has lofty ambitions.

"I have built up a very good reputation in England and I have a burning desire to manage at the elite level," he told BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound. "That's not an arrogance. That's a belief. In order to do that, I think you have to manage in a country like England.

"I think the right opportunity will arise for me here over the next coming months."

July 2016

Fleetwood Town can confirm we have agreed to accept the resignation of manager Steven Pressley.

The decision was made this morning following a meeting with the 42-year-old where it was agreed it would be best to take the club in a different direction.

Just opened a magnificent Training Complex at Fleetwood which in itself could be a big attraction to some managers. Worth keeping an eye on.
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:55 - Jul 26 with 3215 viewsfitzochris

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:53 - Jul 26 by SaxonDale

Could be just my suspicious mind but bit concerned about Hilly being tempted by this post.

I think we'd need to say Hands Off.

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:11 - Jul 26 with 3141 viewsrochedale

I think Hilly would rather manage In The Ghetto than Fleetwood.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:31 - Jul 26 with 3068 viewsDaleiLama

I just can't help beleivin' that sometimes fools rush in to decisions like this. He may have said please release me, and have a better position lined up to go from a Jack to a King?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 12:38]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:36 - Jul 26 with 3036 viewsjav14

I reckon Steve Evans will go for that.
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:39 - Jul 26 with 3007 viewsdale5758

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:36 - Jul 26 by jav14

I think that's a very good shout

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:53 - Jul 26 with 2949 viewsdeeplishblue

[Post edited 26 Jul 2016 12:54]

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 14:23 - Jul 26 with 2752 viewsdingdangblue

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:53 - Jul 26 by deeplishblue

He's half the man he used to be !

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 15:25 - Jul 26 with 2613 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 12:53 - Jul 26 by deeplishblue

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 15:37 - Jul 26 with 2581 viewsScunnydale

Every time I hear of Steve Evans, I'm reminded of something I read a few months ago:

"No man is bigger than the club. Well, Steve Evans might literally be..."

http://www.thespoilsport.co.uk/#!Leeds-fans-fury-at-Cellinos-uturn-refusal/c193z
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 20:06 - Jul 27 with 2141 viewsD_Dale

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 11:53 - Jul 26 by SaxonDale

Never say never, but would Hill move at this stage of the season to manager a group of players brought in by someone who was at loggerheads with the club's chairman?

According to a source quoted by the BBC: "It didn't think it worked out probably as he [Pressley], or as chairman Andy Pilley, would have hoped. There will be reasons behind it but I think Steven Pressley will say he wasn't given the opportunity to bring in the players I'm sure. The way Fleetwood is structured at board level, Gretar Steinsson and Steve Curwood have a massive say on who comes into the club."

So Pressley's lonesome tonight 'cos of Pilley's wooden heart (naw, I don't really do these Elvis memes).
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 21:23 - Jul 28 with 1864 viewsD_Dale

Evans's odds are 25/1 - he's 10th, of 54 possible candidates:

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/fleetwood-town

Keith Hill doesn't feature.
Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 21:34 - Jul 28 with 1831 viewsBartRowou

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 21:23 - Jul 28 by D_Dale

Evans's odds are 25/1 - he's 10th, of 54 possible candidates:

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/fleetwood-town

Keith Hill doesn't feature.

Fraud Squad at Fleetwood's ground today:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/police-and-trading-standards-raid-bes-uti

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 14:03 - Jul 30 with 1600 viewsfitzochris

Rosler given the job.

Pressley has left the (Fleetwood) building on 13:09 - Aug 1 with 1285 viewsrochedale

Everytime I see Steve Evans, I am reminded that fat men too, look daft wearing Guy Liner.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024