Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those advertising posters around town 17:29 - Jul 26 with 2359 viewsdingdangblue

A minor gripe. Just driven past 3 on Manchester road (between Asda and Tesco) and they are 2 sided and all 3 of them the Dale poster is on the wrong side ( not facing oncoming traffic ). Its only because I was purposely looking out for it that I saw it in my rear mirror. The main side is advertising the film Suicide Squad?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Those advertising posters around town on 17:32 - Jul 26 with 2347 viewsrochedale

I noticed the exact same last season, same at John st.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Those advertising posters around town on 17:51 - Jul 26 with 2295 viewsColDale

Agree, was the same last year. I assume it's cheaper on that side.

Still not sure why we only advertise one game on there. They'll be out of date in 11 days and they'll still be about town.
Those advertising posters around town on 19:07 - Jul 26 with 2177 viewsShun

They're still visible coming the other way though. I've seen probably about a dozen scattered about the town over the past week. I think it's a great idea, I can't remember there ever being this many in the past.
Those advertising posters around town on 19:35 - Jul 26 with 2121 viewsdingdangblue

Those advertising posters around town on 19:07 - Jul 26 by Shun

They're still visible coming the other way though. I've seen probably about a dozen scattered about the town over the past week. I think it's a great idea, I can't remember there ever being this many in the past.

Yes its a great idea - just a shame about the positioning - I did think it could only be a cost issue? I hope that anyway.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Those advertising posters around town on 22:27 - Jul 26 with 1929 viewsrochdaleriddler

the ones i have driven past, the writing is too small-could be my age

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Those advertising posters around town on 14:31 - Jul 27 with 1715 viewsKnowlesy

Those advertising posters around town on 22:27 - Jul 26 by rochdaleriddler

the ones i have driven past, the writing is too small-could be my age

In the pedestrianised area of town literally every advertising board is showing this poster. I doubt it's a financial reason that a single space has been missed, maybe it was already earmarked by the present occupier
Those advertising posters around town on 21:50 - Jul 28 with 1540 viewsNinco

To me, I wouldn't suddenly start watching Dale because I had seen an advertising board with them on it. It's all about being taken there as a kid, then keeping going when you become an adult or going because you know someone who already goes. Why would you just suddenly decide from an advert to go and watch them?

I'd be interested to see the before and after attendances to see what effect these adverts have had. Personally, I would have thought the money would have been better spent by handing out free junior tickets in the town centre. If the kid goes, he may take a parent with him paying full price, and he may like it and keep going.
Those advertising posters around town on 21:53 - Jul 28 with 1533 views49thseason

or perhaps advertising £10 season tickets for kids if that is supposed to be the main emphasis this season?
Login to get fewer ads

Those advertising posters around town on 23:34 - Jul 28 with 1471 viewsdalestats

Those advertising posters around town on 14:31 - Jul 27 by Knowlesy

In the pedestrianised area of town literally every advertising board is showing this poster. I doubt it's a financial reason that a single space has been missed, maybe it was already earmarked by the present occupier

I don't like the photo shopped type poster it is. Applaud the initiative but don't like the poster itself

Poll: Remain in the eu

Those advertising posters around town on 17:13 - Aug 2 with 1238 viewsdingdangblue

They've gone!
The week leading up to our opener!
Now advertising the feel good festival!
You couldn't make it up!

Those advertising posters around town on 17:40 - Aug 2 with 1191 viewsR17ALE

Those advertising posters around town on 21:50 - Jul 28 by Ninco

To me, I wouldn't suddenly start watching Dale because I had seen an advertising board with them on it. It's all about being taken there as a kid, then keeping going when you become an adult or going because you know someone who already goes. Why would you just suddenly decide from an advert to go and watch them?

I'd be interested to see the before and after attendances to see what effect these adverts have had. Personally, I would have thought the money would have been better spent by handing out free junior tickets in the town centre. If the kid goes, he may take a parent with him paying full price, and he may like it and keep going.

"Why would you just suddenly decide from an advert to go and watch them?"

An adult probably wouldn't, but advertising in town is vital for any local commercial enterprise. It's more about the brand I think, keeping the club in the general awareness of local people, gentle reminders on a daily basis. And it helps stop us from being viewed as a rather remote thing t'other side of town up a steep hill. Image is very important, and I think these posters help to create the right image. If money were no object, I'd book every roadside hoarding for a year in RMBC, plus every poster position, and I'd even book those static wagons you see in farmer's fields adjacent to the M62 and other major roads. The West Yorkshire Rugby League clubs all do this advertising the next fixture, and even though it wouldn't entice me to go, because I'm against all forms of rugby! But the next person to drive past might!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Those advertising posters around town on 18:38 - Aug 2 with 1095 views442Dale

The current branding using the blue background with the black & white stripe is really eyecatching. It's everywhere and reflects the new kit brilliantly.

Simple is so effective.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Those advertising posters around town on 14:59 - Aug 4 with 797 viewsTVOS1907

Those advertising posters around town on 23:34 - Jul 28 by dalestats

I don't like the photo shopped type poster it is. Applaud the initiative but don't like the poster itself

Too dark?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024