Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Tanser 21:33 - Jul 26 with 2574 viewssykeboy

watching tonight's game Scott looks a shadow of the player that broke into the first team and impressed all, touch and distribution very poor and I can't recall him passing the half way line.
Scott Tanser on 13:31 - Jul 27 with 2115 viewsmacro

Definitely regressed last season, hardly involved and struggling it seemed. Half expect to see him and diba loaned out if adequate cover is found
Scott Tanser on 13:38 - Jul 27 with 2092 views49thseason

I thought he did OK when he came on against Wigan.
Scott Tanser on 13:44 - Jul 27 with 2062 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Tanser on 13:38 - Jul 27 by 49thseason

I thought he did OK when he came on against Wigan.

His body language is that of an unhappy individual, always looks to be very tensed up when I watch him. I could be reading it wrong though.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 16:15]
Scott Tanser on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 2041 views49thseason

probably scared of making mistakes knowing his career might be on the line. perhaps he needs a loan to regain some confidence/
Scott Tanser on 16:17 - Jul 27 with 1875 viewsTalkingSutty

Scott Tanser on 13:48 - Jul 27 by 49thseason

probably scared of making mistakes knowing his career might be on the line. perhaps he needs a loan to regain some confidence/

I think that could be the making of him, his confidence seems a bit shot. Send him out and hopefully he will return a better player.
Scott Tanser on 17:03 - Jul 27 with 1787 viewsboromat

This season is his opportunity after struggling with injuries last year and us having 4 left backs. This year he can really push Jim and Canavan for a place in the team.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024