Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilly interview 13:54 - Jul 27 with 5839 viewsSaxonDale

Mentions a 'special target' that he's had his eye on for the last 12-18 months and is waiting to see if he becomes available, any ideas who it could be? All that is mentioned is that he's an attacking player and I presume given the tone of Hill's comments that he's contracted to another club. Also reiterates that he would like to see another 3 players recruited, majority being in defensive areas.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2016 13:58]
Hilly interview on 19:15 - Jul 28 with 1228 viewsTalkingSutty

Hilly interview on 17:51 - Jul 28 by flyerdale

Very much in the future plans at bramall lane according to a Sheff U supporting friend of mine.

Snap, just had the same discussion. Done is rated by the Blades fans and seen as one of their better players, he won't be coming.
Hilly interview on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 1216 viewsnordenblue

Hilly interview on 19:15 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

Snap, just had the same discussion. Done is rated by the Blades fans and seen as one of their better players, he won't be coming.

Speaking of which their front line is frighteningly good for this season,they "should" walk this league
Hilly interview on 19:32 - Jul 28 with 1179 viewsfitzochris

Hilly interview on 19:15 - Jul 28 by TalkingSutty

What the Blades fans think and what the manager thinks might not be in tandem.

Any road, it seems Done was "misused" on the wing last season.

New broom and all that now. Maybe Marc McNulty might get more of a chance, too. Class player.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hilly interview on 19:55 - Jul 28 with 1125 viewsrochedale

More likely to be a 33 year old Championship striker looking for a final 2 year contract, IMO...

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Hilly interview on 20:55 - Jul 28 with 992 views1907

Apparently it's a player that played regularly in the championship last season
Hilly interview on 21:00 - Jul 28 with 979 viewsfitzochris

Hilly interview on 20:55 - Jul 28 by 1907

Apparently it's a player that played regularly in the championship last season

We're back to ALF again 🤔. Christ, I dunno. We'll see. Or not.

Hilly interview on 21:14 - Jul 28 with 927 views1907

He definitely fits the description. Hill doesn't sound like he's got his hopes up about it though. The manager told him he's not available but if he was to become available it would be towards the end of August.
Hilly interview on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 897 views442Dale

Honestly don't see how Le Fondre fits into the way we play. A pure goal scorer and neither a target man or the sort of player who linked play like Dagnall did. Don't get me wrong he's one of my favourite goalscorers over the years, but that's exactly what he was. There's a reason why he's made a career out of being an impact player off the bench, something Hill himself recognised quite a lot during Alfie's time at Dale.

Of course, like everyone else I'd welcome such a player back tomorrow if it was for reasonable money.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Hilly interview on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 897 viewsfitzochris

Hilly interview on 21:14 - Jul 28 by 1907

He definitely fits the description. Hill doesn't sound like he's got his hopes up about it though. The manager told him he's not available but if he was to become available it would be towards the end of August.

It's not ALF then. Trollope has said he can go.

Hilly interview on 23:43 - Jul 28 with 752 viewsdingdangblue

Hilly interview on 21:19 - Jul 28 by fitzochris

It's not ALF then. Trollope has said he can go.

I think its a younger player going off what Hill has said. Said he was a regular sub in the championship last season. The fact Hill is constantly pestering the players manager it has to be a friend of Hilly - and you would think it was a local team . Simon Grayson and Preston I'm guessing.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024