Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR away 22:40 - Aug 10 with 13574 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Poor show.

Maybe we can beat em?
QPR away on 22:41 - Aug 10 with 9330 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lucky Burton....v Liverpool!
QPR away on 22:42 - Aug 10 with 9312 viewsLuke8686

We got them in the cup the last time we were relegated from League One! Won 2-0 on the night though
QPR away on 22:43 - Aug 10 with 9294 viewsThe_Knightowl

Wasn't it Chesterfield then QPR in Eyre's charge?
QPR away on 22:43 - Aug 10 with 9267 viewsfitzochris

QPR away on 22:43 - Aug 10 by The_Knightowl

Yes.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

QPR away on 22:48 - Aug 10 with 9175 viewssandy_dale

There fans already claiming "an easy win" on the old twittersphere
QPR away on 22:50 - Aug 10 with 9133 viewsfitzochris

QPR away on 22:48 - Aug 10 by sandy_dale

Remind them of the result when they were a shambles under Warnock.

QPR away on 22:51 - Aug 10 with 9128 viewsrich_dale

QPR away on 22:48 - Aug 10 by sandy_dale

After needing pens to beat Swindon at home...
QPR away on 00:03 - Aug 11 with 8879 viewsdeeplishblue

QPR away on 22:50 - Aug 10 by fitzochris

Remind them of the result when they were a shambles under Warnock.

I remember listening to Warnock's interview after we won. He failed to give us any credit at all and basically slated the competition saying "the league us our priority" and the competition needs freshening up, he was "glad they lost" etc.

The following year he was managing a team (might of been crystal palace?) And they were having a really good run in the cup. Cue Warlock praising the "magic of the cup" and a "great competition" etc

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR away on 00:32 - Aug 11 with 8826 viewsAtThePeake

QPR away on 00:03 - Aug 11 by deeplishblue

I remember listening to Warnock's interview after we won. He failed to give us any credit at all and basically slated the competition saying "the league us our priority" and the competition needs freshening up, he was "glad they lost" etc.

The following year he was managing a team (might of been crystal palace?) And they were having a really good run in the cup. Cue Warlock praising the "magic of the cup" and a "great competition" etc

Remember Allardyce doing this when he was manager of Bolton. They came to Spurs on a Tuesday night in the League Cup and played a real scratch side and got hammered about 6-0. My Dad's mate went and was fuming. Allardyce said after the game that the "league is the priority" and that he didn't care about the cup.

Season after they got to the final and he was raving about it being one of the best achievements in the history of the club...

Tangled up in blue.

QPR away on 07:18 - Aug 11 with 8667 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

So in brief summary, you are saying Warnock is a complete c**t.

You're preaching to the choir here Deeplish.
QPR away on 09:31 - Aug 11 with 8434 viewsParkinsGimp

QPR away on 22:43 - Aug 10 by The_Knightowl

Oh no , wont hit us again I hope
QPR away on 09:53 - Aug 11 with 8386 viewsDaleiLama

Quintessentially patronising Rochdale
Quarrel-provoking rubbish
Quite patently ridiculous
Quality pioneers retaliate
Quietly predicting RAFC
Queasy Premiership-wanabees rocked

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

QPR away on 10:25 - Aug 11 with 8308 viewsYouTubeDale

QPR away on 07:18 - Aug 11 by Albert_Whitehurst

So in brief summary, you are saying Warnock is a complete c**t.

You're preaching to the choir here Deeplish.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

QPR away on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 7846 viewsmikehunt

Well, having just looked at the rest of the draw, that is the worst outcome we could have had. Maybe Fulham away on a par. At least Crystal Palace are Premiership.
Just have to win it and hope for something better in the third round. But if you remember last time we drew Aldershot away. Blew that one and they got Manure at home.
We do get bob draws in cups.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

QPR away on 22:11 - Aug 11 with 7762 viewsShun

QPR away on 21:18 - Aug 11 by mikehunt

Well, having just looked at the rest of the draw, that is the worst outcome we could have had. Maybe Fulham away on a par. At least Crystal Palace are Premiership.
Just have to win it and hope for something better in the third round. But if you remember last time we drew Aldershot away. Blew that one and they got Manure at home.
We do get bob draws in cups.

Statistically most clubs will think they get rubbish draws, because there are only a few genuinely attractive ties every round. I happen to think the cups have been quite good to us over the past few years, resulting from some good runs and a few excellent ties.
QPR away on 01:41 - Aug 12 with 7651 viewsmikehunt

I know what you are saying but it depends what you are looking for in the morning cup. When we got to the 5th Round of the FA Cup and played Crystal Palace, I think I worked out that those 5 ties totalled a crowd of 47k and not one televised. That attendance could have been beaten by drawing one big club. Hardly a money spinner.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

QPR away on 09:33 - Aug 12 with 7523 viewsTVOS1907

QPR away on 01:41 - Aug 12 by mikehunt

I know what you are saying but it depends what you are looking for in the morning cup. When we got to the 5th Round of the FA Cup and played Crystal Palace, I think I worked out that those 5 ties totalled a crowd of 47k and not one televised. That attendance could have been beaten by drawing one big club. Hardly a money spinner.

We have had Man United and Liverpool away as well, albeit 30 and 20 years ago respectively.

It's down to pure luck, nothing else.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

QPR away on 12:31 - Aug 12 with 7394 viewsdalestats

going to be fun and games travelling to the game

Poll: Remain in the eu

QPR away on 13:34 - Aug 12 with 7330 viewsTVOS1907

QPR away on 12:31 - Aug 12 by dalestats

going to be fun and games travelling to the game

Especially for those travelling from other outposts.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

QPR away on 15:11 - Aug 12 with 7242 viewsDaleiLama

QPR v Rochdale: Tuesday 23rd August - 7.45pm kick-off

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

QPR away on 16:10 - Aug 12 with 7151 viewsDomDale

QPR away on 15:11 - Aug 12 by DaleiLama

QPR v Rochdale: Tuesday 23rd August - 7.45pm kick-off

Cheaper tickets for Dale ST holders. I noticed Sheff U also had cheaper tickets for Dale junior ST holders. Not seen this before. Have we got an agreement with some clubs this season for cheaper prices based on ST ownership?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

QPR away on 16:59 - Aug 12 with 7106 viewsD_Alien

QPR away on 16:10 - Aug 12 by DomDale

Cheaper tickets for Dale ST holders. I noticed Sheff U also had cheaper tickets for Dale junior ST holders. Not seen this before. Have we got an agreement with some clubs this season for cheaper prices based on ST ownership?

If we had, you'd have hoped it'd be more widely advertised - it could encourage take-up by those planning on travelling to away games.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

QPR away on 19:23 - Aug 12 with 6975 viewsArthurDaley

Hope Granada and the Daily Mail get the score right this time. Last time they both gave the score as 2-0 to QPR. Very sloppy journalism.

A large VAT Dave

QPR away on 07:31 - Aug 13 with 6732 viewsoff2div1

QPR bossed the game against Leeds and gave them little chance of getting into the game.Let's hope it was due to Leeds being poor
QPR away on 07:34 - Aug 13 with 6729 viewsfitzochris

QPR away on 07:31 - Aug 13 by off2div1

QPR bossed the game against Leeds and gave them little chance of getting into the game.Let's hope it was due to Leeds being poor

Leeds were diabolical that game. They looked very disorganised. I think QPR took advantage of that. Don't get me wrong, though. Man for man they have the better squad. But then they did last time we beat them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024