Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rule Changes 23:21 - Aug 16 with 1779 viewsNinco

What has been your impression on the rule changes so far this season and do you think that the changes have affected the way Dale play at all?
Rule Changes on 03:55 - Aug 17 with 1729 viewsleedsdale

Is this the rule against defending set pieces?
Rule Changes on 14:19 - Aug 18 with 1543 viewsBobbyjoe

I think kick-offs represented the biggest crisis confronting the game. Should have been dealt with years ago. Not convinced Hill has the flexibility to cope with the direction things are now heading.
Rule Changes on 15:00 - Aug 18 with 1504 viewspioneer

Rule Changes on 14:19 - Aug 18 by Bobbyjoe

I think kick-offs represented the biggest crisis confronting the game. Should have been dealt with years ago. Not convinced Hill has the flexibility to cope with the direction things are now heading.

Its astounding that the game has survived 150 years and become the most popular sport worldwide given it has had to suffer from such an outdated law (the game has no rules, only laws).

I am so glad those rich boys on the International Board who sit round the table finally saw sense and brought the game into the 21st century. We are so lucky to have these folks in charge of the game.

From the international game down to sunday morning leagues, the game will now be so much more of a spectacle.
Rule Changes on 15:33 - Aug 18 with 1466 viewsdingdangblue

Have they changed the automatic red card rule if the defender brings down the player in the box and its an obvious scoring attempt? I know they were discussing it? Barnsley had one last night where the penalty was given to QPR but the defender was only yellow carded.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rule Changes on 15:34 - Aug 18 with 1460 viewsShun

Rule Changes on 15:33 - Aug 18 by dingdangblue

Have they changed the automatic red card rule if the defender brings down the player in the box and its an obvious scoring attempt? I know they were discussing it? Barnsley had one last night where the penalty was given to QPR but the defender was only yellow carded.

I think they had that rule in the Euros, a sort of double jeopardy rule.
Rule Changes on 16:44 - Aug 18 with 1391 viewsTVOS1907

I think if it's deemed as a genuine attempt to win the ball rather than a deliberate foul, then yes.

There's more about it here: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10242286/ifab-anounces-law-changes-

Holding, pushing and pulling can still produce a red card as they are all deliberate acts.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2016 16:46]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rule Changes on 18:16 - Aug 18 with 1319 viewsrod_leach

I thought that it had changed to a yellow because if a penalty is awarded, a goal scoring opportunity hasn't been denied
Rule Changes on 18:32 - Aug 18 with 1294 views442Dale

Have there been any changes that make it easier for fans and football people to see that refs often get decisions right?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Rule Changes on 21:11 - Aug 27 with 943 viewsboromat

This new rule for approaching the referee I thought it was only a booking for players running over to the referee, surrounding or being aggressive/intimidating in anyway. Surely players can still talk to the ref. My view on Camps yellow today was that he was genuinely asking the question he didn't run over to him or was aggressive in any way. Obviously we don't know what he said and maybe I saw it wrong. How did everyone else see it anyo e know the exact wording of the rule?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Rule Changes on 21:15 - Aug 27 with 927 viewsolympicdale

Rule Changes on 14:19 - Aug 18 by Bobbyjoe

I don't know, the kick off goes backwards.

Life is a game of fate.

Rule Changes on 00:11 - Aug 28 with 860 viewsTVOS1907

Rule Changes on 21:11 - Aug 27 by boromat

This new rule for approaching the referee I thought it was only a booking for players running over to the referee, surrounding or being aggressive/intimidating in anyway. Surely players can still talk to the ref. My view on Camps yellow today was that he was genuinely asking the question he didn't run over to him or was aggressive in any way. Obviously we don't know what he said and maybe I saw it wrong. How did everyone else see it anyo e know the exact wording of the rule?

You've answered your own question; we don't know what he said.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024