Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Vaughan 16:02 - Aug 24 with 4888 viewsPDIDDY

Signs for Bury from Brum, any good?

Gissa job

James Vaughan on 09:26 - Aug 26 with 1110 viewsTVOS1907

James Vaughan on 07:57 - Aug 26 by ceme_ender

Weve let go a serious amount of goals season, lowe , nardiello, Leon Clarke and Danny rose, its been pretty clear first four games it will be up front we will struggle this season. Rest of squad is pretty solid. Vaughan looks a good signing on paper. He wont be on 5k a week, just another figure you lot like to pluck from thin air, he was earning five k a week on here within an hour of signing. He'll be on a similar wage to Conrad Logan. To the point of him being a prick at school? Leon Clarke has been a prick all of his life but it doesnt stop him scoring a lot of goals. Hopefully Vaughan can get us a similar amount and make sure we remain clear

#brainwashed

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

James Vaughan on 09:29 - Aug 26 with 1108 viewsTVOS1907

James Vaughan on 08:35 - Aug 26 by nordenblue

Is this like when Chris Eagles was playing for "expenses" only,and Clarke who wasn't on that much even Sheffield Utd couldn't afford his existing wage?
Keep that head of yours firmly in the sand #specialhumanbeings@#enjoytheride

"we've got a bottom four budget"

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

James Vaughan on 10:01 - Aug 26 with 1044 viewsD_Alien

Weve let go a serious amount of goals season, lowe , nardiello, Leon Clarke and Danny rose, its been pretty clear first four games it will be up front we will struggle this season. Rest of squad is pretty solid. Vaughan looks a good signing on paper. He wont be on 5k a week, just another figure you lot like to pluck from thin air, he was earning five k a week on here within an hour of signing. He'll be on a similar wage to Conrad Logan. To the point of him being a prick at school? Leon Clarke has been a prick all of his life but it doesnt stop him scoring a lot of goals. Hopefully Vaughan can get us a similar amount and make sure we remain clear

I can agree on one thing - someone's mates' opinion on what they were like at school is pretty irrelevant. Smacks of jealousy.

Plus, a lot of goalscorers are by nature selfish tw@ts, so that shouldn't be held against them. I hope he's milking you lot like a herd of gormless cows.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

James Vaughan on 10:03 - Aug 26 with 1038 viewsColDale

I'm probably wrong, but isn't there a rule that prevents a player signing for two clubs within the same transfer window?

Past caring about Bury's finances now. Happily convinced that there's nowt sinister going on, and it's just money pit run by a naive bloke with more loans than sense. It's up to about 7 or 8 million now, and they've still not caught us. Nothing will change. We were picking figures out of thin air last season with Clarke and Pope which proved to be 100% accurate.

Vaughan will be on exactly the same contract he signed with Brum in the Summer, and I'd be questioning why someone who signs for a club on July 1st is got rid of as soon as is humanly possibly.
James Vaughan on 10:27 - Aug 26 with 1001 viewsdingdangblue

James Vaughan on 10:03 - Aug 26 by ColDale

I'm probably wrong, but isn't there a rule that prevents a player signing for two clubs within the same transfer window?

Past caring about Bury's finances now. Happily convinced that there's nowt sinister going on, and it's just money pit run by a naive bloke with more loans than sense. It's up to about 7 or 8 million now, and they've still not caught us. Nothing will change. We were picking figures out of thin air last season with Clarke and Pope which proved to be 100% accurate.

Vaughan will be on exactly the same contract he signed with Brum in the Summer, and I'd be questioning why someone who signs for a club on July 1st is got rid of as soon as is humanly possibly.

'Currently under the FIFA Transfer Regulations a football player is unable to play for more than three teams in one season. This applies whether the player has been transferred or simply is on loan with that club'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

James Vaughan on 11:03 - Aug 26 with 948 viewsRoChDaLe

Don't be daft. James Vaughan will be on a massive wage compared to Logan.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

James Vaughan on 11:28 - Aug 26 with 919 viewsdingdangblue

James Vaughan on 11:03 - Aug 26 by RoChDaLe

Don't be daft. James Vaughan will be on a massive wage compared to Logan.

I would imagine that Logan's wages in the 6 months he's here will be on par to Hendo's over 12 months. The difference is we know what we are getting and will have budgeted accordingly - it will be within our means - just we can only afford him at the minute on a short term deal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

James Vaughan on 15:15 - Aug 26 with 805 viewsdingdangblue

Keith Hill today:

"When I look at some of the recruitment that is going on in League 1, I think wow - how can they afford to sign that player"?!

Login to get fewer ads

James Vaughan on 16:15 - Aug 26 with 753 viewsRoChDaLe

James Vaughan on 11:28 - Aug 26 by dingdangblue

I would imagine that Logan's wages in the 6 months he's here will be on par to Hendo's over 12 months. The difference is we know what we are getting and will have budgeted accordingly - it will be within our means - just we can only afford him at the minute on a short term deal.

The comparison between Hendo and Logans wage is rather irrelevant. Hendo wont be on a wage close to Vaughan either

how is anthony elding still in league one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024