Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? 18:13 - Aug 24 with 1729 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Can't remember the poster on here, but he went to the Ticket Office with cash in hand to buy season tickets just before the Match at San Spotty against Posh.......what happened next?

Did he get said tickets or what>

Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 21:19 - Aug 24 with 1600 viewsSuddenLad

Was it NorthYorksDale or something simillar ? I remember the incident.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 22:07 - Aug 24 with 1522 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cheers Sudz....yes that was the fellow, I also remember another Yorkie being told to sod off.

I was wondering IF by any chance the Club had picked up on the topic and sorted it all out??
Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 22:29 - Aug 24 with 1486 views442Dale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/176543/2408807/page:2/#post2

That's the end of the thread where they indicated what would happen next.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 06:29 - Aug 25 with 1338 viewsWestYorkshireDale

Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 22:29 - Aug 24 by 442Dale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/176543/2408807/page:2/#post2

That's the end of the thread where they indicated what would happen next.

I have had no contact from the club and wouldn't expect any. I will continue to attend all home matches I can depending on my work situation
Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 12:10 - Aug 25 with 1109 viewsRosun

I had a chat with him and said that it would be one of items the Trust would discuss when we have our meeting with the Club's directors.
Dennis.
Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 12:32 - Aug 25 with 1066 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 06:29 - Aug 25 by WestYorkshireDale

I have had no contact from the club and wouldn't expect any. I will continue to attend all home matches I can depending on my work situation

I'm absolutely amazed that no-one from the Club, in any capacity, has picked up on this total lack of Quality Service to North Yorkie!

Does this mean that NO-ONE at the Club really looks at this Forum to garner Fan's comments.......perhaps they still think the 2016 Season Ticket Initiative is a roaring success?

Shakes head in disbelief

Well done North Yorkie for not wilting,

Hope the Trust guys get some reaction from the Directors.
Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 12:45 - Aug 25 with 1040 views442Dale

Whatever happened to the Fan buying 2xST just before Posh KO? on 12:10 - Aug 25 by Rosun

I had a chat with him and said that it would be one of items the Trust would discuss when we have our meeting with the Club's directors.
Dennis.

Which is great. Yet why should it be the Trust going to the club?

As was posted previously, is anyone from the club reading this messageboard? If not, why not? If so, we can only assume plans are progressing to acknowledge supporter concerns.

If this isn't happening, I'm really not sure where we go next.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024