Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury lads banned 21:54 - Aug 26 with 13545 viewsPDIDDY

Two of our lot set up and banned, no doubt it will appear on here so I will set the story straight, it was at 7-30 after a bury Dale match in Knowsley, coppers making out it was football violence, it was a pub brawl, bury lads v bury lads , a few punches thrown, Sunday morning, all mates again, 5 yr and 3 yr ban, corrupt isn't the word . Anyhow, UTS

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 12:09 - Aug 27 with 2582 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 11:16 - Aug 27 by Rosun

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bury-rochdal

FA cup / Wingnut.
The other one looks like he has make up on.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 11:57]

And those two look like they would struggle to fight their way out of a paper bag, but trouble causers. Couple of clowns. Football, better off without them, bury are suited to them, they seam typical of many of their trouble causers if a little older than the average of their "yoof".
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 12:18]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Bury lads banned on 14:51 - Aug 27 with 2494 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 12:09 - Aug 27 by 1mark1

And those two look like they would struggle to fight their way out of a paper bag, but trouble causers. Couple of clowns. Football, better off without them, bury are suited to them, they seam typical of many of their trouble causers if a little older than the average of their "yoof".
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 12:18]

The lad who was called wing nut is a mma fighter so wouldn't say he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag tbh.

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 15:17 - Aug 27 with 2473 viewsinthenet

Are we bothered ... No grow up

Rastrickblue

Bury lads banned on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 2426 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 14:51 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

The lad who was called wing nut is a mma fighter so wouldn't say he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag tbh.

Suppose looks can be deceptive. Mind you any decent MMA fighter should be able to stay sober and avoid getting involved with street or pub fights. Football is better off without such types, and so is the sport of MMA, though like I said, they are welcome to them to them at bury.

Bury lads banned on 16:34 - Aug 27 with 2408 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 16:13 - Aug 27 by 1mark1

Suppose looks can be deceptive. Mind you any decent MMA fighter should be able to stay sober and avoid getting involved with street or pub fights. Football is better off without such types, and so is the sport of MMA, though like I said, they are welcome to them to them at bury.

The fight was hardly that, he hit a big bury lad who in turn twa***d him back, CCTV given to cops who had it in for young Alex from previous ban when 17 , like I say it wasn't football related as it was 7-30 pm, not pre game like paper said, gmp toss ers

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 16:38 - Aug 27 with 2404 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 16:34 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

The fight was hardly that, he hit a big bury lad who in turn twa***d him back, CCTV given to cops who had it in for young Alex from previous ban when 17 , like I say it wasn't football related as it was 7-30 pm, not pre game like paper said, gmp toss ers

😳

Bury lads banned on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 2375 views442Dale

More importantly, the lions have agreed to sell programmes on matchdays.

It's difficult to try and explain to them about the issues with floodlights and passing cars losing windscreen wipers while games are going on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury lads banned on 18:08 - Aug 27 with 2318 viewsTVOS1907

Bury lads banned on 16:34 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

#blamelessagain

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Bury lads banned on 21:08 - Aug 27 with 2247 viewsRosun

Bury lads banned on 14:51 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

MMA? More like MDMA if you ask me.
Chalk two schooligans off the attendance at the BL9 festival.
Bury lads banned on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 2219 viewsdesmond

Who gives a fuk
Bury lads banned on 14:05 - Aug 28 with 2120 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 21:08 - Aug 27 by Rosun

MMA? More like MDMA if you ask me.
Chalk two schooligans off the attendance at the BL9 festival.

School? The pic is from when he was 17, 5 yrs ago. Only factual part of the story is they are banned, similar to to bury fan who was said to of stabbed Carlisle fan but he was the one who go bottled , anyhow have a great weekend, Glaston Bury tomorrow

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 14:08 - Aug 28 with 2109 viewsTVOS1907

Bury lads banned on 14:05 - Aug 28 by PDIDDY

School? The pic is from when he was 17, 5 yrs ago. Only factual part of the story is they are banned, similar to to bury fan who was said to of stabbed Carlisle fan but he was the one who go bottled , anyhow have a great weekend, Glaston Bury tomorrow

I feel so sorry for these bury fans. They always seem to be caught in the middle of others causing trouble.

Bury lads banned on 16:15 - Aug 28 with 2039 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 14:08 - Aug 28 by TVOS1907

I feel so sorry for these bury fans. They always seem to be caught in the middle of others causing trouble.

Yes it's never these MORONIC "fans" fault, always someone else's fault. All these yoof are all innocent. They don't cause trouble in pubs, on the streets, in football grounds. They never throw golf balls or batteries or anything like that. They don't cause their club to increase security inside the ground, or to issue warnings about their behaviour.

Yes it's all someone else's fault. Yes they are all innocent, little angels. Aww bless them.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 16:17]

Bury lads banned on 16:54 - Aug 28 with 1999 viewsGhanaDale

This is the most cringeworthy thread I have ever read on this forum...

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Bury lads banned on 20:21 - Aug 28 with 1899 viewsmightydale

Bury lads banned on 14:05 - Aug 28 by PDIDDY

Hahahaha
Mma hahahaha

Diddy fu ck off I know one of these lads very well so which one MMA FIGHTER

Please tell me before I shoot you down

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Bury lads banned on 20:48 - Aug 28 with 1713 viewsNinco

I read a comment somewhere that one of these lads has anger management issues and when provoked, he can't help himself but to retaliate. Surely if you know that you have problems like that, the last thing you want to do is to put yourself in a volatile situation like a local derby match? That would be like leaving an alcoholic unattended in a pub.
Bury lads banned on 08:15 - Aug 29 with 1618 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 20:21 - Aug 28 by mightydale

Hahahaha
Mma hahahaha

Diddy fu ck off I know one of these lads very well so which one MMA FIGHTER

Please tell me before I shoot you down

Young Alex

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 08:17 - Aug 29 with 1617 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 20:48 - Aug 28 by Ninco

I read a comment somewhere that one of these lads has anger management issues and when provoked, he can't help himself but to retaliate. Surely if you know that you have problems like that, the last thing you want to do is to put yourself in a volatile situation like a local derby match? That would be like leaving an alcoholic unattended in a pub.

You're missing the point, no Dale fans were involved, 7-30 pm, a skirmish, then. 5 yr ban from football but no pub ban, gmp at their best

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 09:32 - Aug 29 with 1578 viewsTVOS1907

Bury lads banned on 08:17 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

You're missing the point, no Dale fans were involved, 7-30 pm, a skirmish, then. 5 yr ban from football but no pub ban, gmp at their best

Good. Let's hope it happens to a few more.

Bury lads banned on 10:15 - Aug 29 with 1546 viewsNinco

The newspapers have said that it was football related, and the lads cousin commented on the article on the M.E.N Facebook page and made no mention of it not being football related. If it was just an argument in the pub, you would think that he would be kicking off about it not being football related.
Bury lads banned on 11:41 - Aug 29 with 1495 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 10:15 - Aug 29 by Ninco

The newspapers have said that it was football related, and the lads cousin commented on the article on the M.E.N Facebook page and made no mention of it not being football related. If it was just an argument in the pub, you would think that he would be kicking off about it not being football related.

FFs, I was in the pub,

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 11:50 - Aug 29 with 1476 viewsTVOS1907

Bury lads banned on 11:41 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

FFs, I was in the pub,

Must be true then.

"FREE THE BURY 2"

Bury lads banned on 12:23 - Aug 29 with 1454 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 11:41 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

FFs, I was in the pub,

Why do you suppose the majority of us would ever trust what you say? You see everything at your club including it's supporters through rose tinted glasses, and never seam to be able to criticise.

Bury lads banned on 12:52 - Aug 29 with 1416 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 12:23 - Aug 29 by 1mark1

Why do you suppose the majority of us would ever trust what you say? You see everything at your club including it's supporters through rose tinted glasses, and never seam to be able to criticise.

Anyhow, it's done, was only posting because you lot love to slag bury off. How's the classy club that is Dale doing, director/manger and fans at loggerheads, effing and blinding in front of kids, wan kers signs from director, can't take the back streets out of the daleys 😂😂

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 13:04 - Aug 29 with 1398 viewsTVOS1907

Bury lads banned on 12:52 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

Anyhow, it's done, was only posting because you lot love to slag bury off. How's the classy club that is Dale doing, director/manger and fans at loggerheads, effing and blinding in front of kids, wan kers signs from director, can't take the back streets out of the daleys 😂😂

We could always blame someone else for it all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024