Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury lads banned 21:54 - Aug 26 with 13420 viewsPDIDDY

Two of our lot set up and banned, no doubt it will appear on here so I will set the story straight, it was at 7-30 after a bury Dale match in Knowsley, coppers making out it was football violence, it was a pub brawl, bury lads v bury lads , a few punches thrown, Sunday morning, all mates again, 5 yr and 3 yr ban, corrupt isn't the word . Anyhow, UTS

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 13:05 - Aug 29 with 2376 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 12:52 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

Anyhow, it's done, was only posting because you lot love to slag bury off. How's the classy club that is Dale doing, director/manger and fans at loggerheads, effing and blinding in front of kids, wan kers signs from director, can't take the back streets out of the daleys 😂😂

Nobody on here gave a toss about the two piss heads until you mentioned it. Also most of us wouldn't give a toss whether you post on here or not, apart from the laugh you give.

Well classy Dale. Let's see. Both the manager and the director involved have rightly apologised for their actions. Has your manager and directors apologised for putting your club into millions into debt?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 13:06]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Bury lads banned on 13:15 - Aug 29 with 2362 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 13:04 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

We could always blame someone else for it all.

Stay classy dale

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 13:29 - Aug 29 with 2341 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 13:05 - Aug 29 by 1mark1

Nobody on here gave a toss about the two piss heads until you mentioned it. Also most of us wouldn't give a toss whether you post on here or not, apart from the laugh you give.

Well classy Dale. Let's see. Both the manager and the director involved have rightly apologised for their actions. Has your manager and directors apologised for putting your club into millions into debt?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 13:06]

Calm down, it's only a game. My club? It's days club not mine, the club that wouldn't make it through close season 3 yrs ago, or that's what people on here said, pressure seems to be mounting at Dale, hendo signs big deal and his form dips, mcnulty was quality according to plenty on here, when bury fans said different you lot didn't believe, now you are all slagging him off, hilly could do no wrong, now he's not everyone's golden boy, good job it's only a game😂😂

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 13:37 - Aug 29 with 2323 views442Dale

This thread was much better when talking about safari parks.

I think we can all agree on that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bury lads banned on 14:05 - Aug 29 with 2276 viewsLS27Rdale

This is where the law stinks..

Any crime within about 2 or 3 square miles of a ground, 3 hours before and 3 hours after a match can be classed as football violence. Whether the times or the mileage is correct, no doubt "know alls" on here will correct me.

So someone trying to rob a car on Machester Road Bury at 330pm on a match day can possibly get a 3yr football ban, and a slap on the wrists for being a thieving so and so.

Also two lads who fall out over a bird on a sat night, can be done for football violence and they probably have no interest in it.

But a ManUre and a Citeh fan watching the derby on the tv in a pub have a fight over the football, its just a common assault, breach of the peace whatever.

Double standards
Bury lads banned on 14:06 - Aug 29 with 2271 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 14:05 - Aug 29 by LS27Rdale

This is where the law stinks..

Any crime within about 2 or 3 square miles of a ground, 3 hours before and 3 hours after a match can be classed as football violence. Whether the times or the mileage is correct, no doubt "know alls" on here will correct me.

So someone trying to rob a car on Machester Road Bury at 330pm on a match day can possibly get a 3yr football ban, and a slap on the wrists for being a thieving so and so.

Also two lads who fall out over a bird on a sat night, can be done for football violence and they probably have no interest in it.

But a ManUre and a Citeh fan watching the derby on the tv in a pub have a fight over the football, its just a common assault, breach of the peace whatever.

Double standards

Sense at last

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 14:22 - Aug 29 with 2220 viewsLS27Rdale

Bury lads banned on 14:06 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

Sense at last

i blame the "vote out" brigade for all the sh!te written on here
Bury lads banned on 14:33 - Aug 29 with 2208 views442Dale

Glad to have voted remain then. Was almost questioning an obsession with shirt number fonts for a minute.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Bury lads banned on 14:39 - Aug 29 with 2199 viewsTVOS1907

Bury lads banned on 13:15 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

Stay classy dale

We will by taking responsibility for things and not passing the buck.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Bury lads banned on 21:51 - Aug 29 with 2024 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Alright Didds. We've got the same problem here with a bloke called Laveritty. He got ejected on Saturday as it goes. Showed his cock to the Chairman or sommat. Rochdale youth calling him the guvnor apparently.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 22:18]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Bury lads banned on 23:10 - Aug 29 with 1961 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 20:21 - Aug 28 by mightydale

Hahahaha
Mma hahahaha

Diddy fu ck off I know one of these lads very well so which one MMA FIGHTER

Please tell me before I shoot you down

So at what point are you gonna shoot me down? Do you even go to Dale games?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 7:14]

Gissa job

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:40 - Aug 31 with 1803 viewsLS27Rdale

Bury lads banned on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 1683 viewsParkinsGimp

Bury lads banned on 14:51 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

The lad who was called wing nut is a mma fighter so wouldn't say he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag tbh.

Yeah right :-) , whatever , I wouldnt be bothered by these two numpties or any bury fan tbh.
Now jog on you Psy as the famous film they all build themselves on once said.
Bury lads banned on 12:26 - Sep 1 with 1639 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 10:15 - Sep 1 by ParkinsGimp

Yeah right :-) , whatever , I wouldnt be bothered by these two numpties or any bury fan tbh.
Now jog on you Psy as the famous film they all build themselves on once said.

Who said you would be bothered by them? The lad does mma fact? Mighty Dale was gonna shoot me down, he hasn't, fact.

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 14:44 - Sep 1 with 1571 viewsaleanddale

Bury lads banned on 12:26 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Who said you would be bothered by them? The lad does mma fact? Mighty Dale was gonna shoot me down, he hasn't, fact.

Didds have you missed your meds?

you seem very angry since you came back on here...

why do you love bovver so much???

get on that beach towel of yours and chill FFS!!
Bury lads banned on 15:55 - Sep 1 with 1506 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 14:44 - Sep 1 by aleanddale

Didds have you missed your meds?

you seem very angry since you came back on here...

why do you love bovver so much???

get on that beach towel of yours and chill FFS!!

I'm not into the bovver, I posted this initially as you lot on here are interested in all things bury, the facts are what I've stated, I know the two who got banned and the others involved, I'm on meds and never miss them, skiathos next week a+d, beach towel, more like a tea towel tbh . Just wondering where mighty Dale is ,

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 16:06 - Sep 1 with 1496 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 15:55 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

I'm not into the bovver, I posted this initially as you lot on here are interested in all things bury, the facts are what I've stated, I know the two who got banned and the others involved, I'm on meds and never miss them, skiathos next week a+d, beach towel, more like a tea towel tbh . Just wondering where mighty Dale is ,

Your view of the "facts" that I and many others on here probably don't believe. No sympathy for the two involved whether it was football related or not.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 16:21]

Bury lads banned on 17:05 - Sep 1 with 1450 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 16:06 - Sep 1 by 1mark1

Your view of the "facts" that I and many others on here probably don't believe. No sympathy for the two involved whether it was football related or not.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 16:21]

Gutter journos and bent coppers, nice world we live in

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 1428 views1mark1

Bury lads banned on 17:05 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Gutter journos and bent coppers, nice world we live in

Gullible supporters , that are easily fooled by bent chairmen.

Bury lads banned on 18:20 - Sep 1 with 1393 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 17:19 - Sep 1 by 1mark1

Gullible supporters , that are easily fooled by bent chairmen.

😂😂 you just can't leave it alone, will see stewie at carrington sat morning for youth game , always gets the milky bars out.

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 1343 viewsnordenblue

Bury lads banned on 18:20 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

😂😂 you just can't leave it alone, will see stewie at carrington sat morning for youth game , always gets the milky bars out.

While you're there ask him why he's let your best players leave when he's got so much apparent brass?
Make sure he's got his club trackie on too ready for training....
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 1343 viewsLS27Rdale

Bury lads banned on 22:15 - Sep 1 with 1274 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 19:39 - Sep 1 by nordenblue

While you're there ask him why he's let your best players leave when he's got so much apparent brass?
Make sure he's got his club trackie on too ready for training....

Mayor and Cameron didn't leave( our best players) Leon replaced by Vaughan, Hussey having an mare at Sheffield Utd, only Peter Clarke being missed I'd say.

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 23:20 - Sep 1 with 1229 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Wish I could be arsed learning to post videos as clearly the verves best song apples to our web handed beach towel wearing friend

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bury lads banned on 00:38 - Sep 2 with 1199 viewsSandyman

Pseudo "in the know". Pseudo "hoolie".

Repeats ad nauseum. On another club's supporters message board

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024