Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury lads banned 21:54 - Aug 26 with 13547 viewsPDIDDY

Two of our lot set up and banned, no doubt it will appear on here so I will set the story straight, it was at 7-30 after a bury Dale match in Knowsley, coppers making out it was football violence, it was a pub brawl, bury lads v bury lads , a few punches thrown, Sunday morning, all mates again, 5 yr and 3 yr ban, corrupt isn't the word . Anyhow, UTS

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 07:50 - Sep 2 with 2365 viewsnordenblue

Bury lads banned on 22:15 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Mayor and Cameron didn't leave( our best players) Leon replaced by Vaughan, Hussey having an mare at Sheffield Utd, only Peter Clarke being missed I'd say.

Whatever your opinion on them being missed is,ask slim why your best players have departed?
Leon(not missed) the same player who flicker said is the best striker in the league and can't be replaced?
Wasn't Peter Clarke your player of the season then joins the big spending enormous Oldham?
Bury lads banned on 12:17 - Sep 2 with 2231 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 07:50 - Sep 2 by nordenblue

Whatever your opinion on them being missed is,ask slim why your best players have departed?
Leon(not missed) the same player who flicker said is the best striker in the league and can't be replaced?
Wasn't Peter Clarke your player of the season then joins the big spending enormous Oldham?

I did says p clarke was a miss, Leon was quality, but we all know flicker chats sh it, don't worry about us, worry ban out your position in the table, relegation 6 pointer in April?

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 16:31 - Sep 2 with 2085 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2016/09/bury-fans-expect-to-stay-up-but-have-manager

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bury lads banned on 16:46 - Sep 2 with 2065 viewsnordenblue

Bury lads banned on 12:17 - Sep 2 by PDIDDY

I did says p clarke was a miss, Leon was quality, but we all know flicker chats sh it, don't worry about us, worry ban out your position in the table, relegation 6 pointer in April?

To be honest I don't worry about your shower one bit you're always good for a laugh....
Be foolish to worry about relegation in Sept surely even you're not that silly Didds?
Bury lads banned on 19:32 - Sep 2 with 1987 viewsroccydaleian

Bury lads banned on 16:31 - Sep 2 by SuddenLad

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2016/09/bury-fans-expect-to-stay-up-but-have-manager

Arf, at the bottom of that. Go in the Knowsley and ask for chief mong and coin chucker Stefan Camps.
Bury lads banned on 21:25 - Sep 2 with 1875 viewsPDIDDY

Bury lads banned on 19:32 - Sep 2 by roccydaleian

Arf, at the bottom of that. Go in the Knowsley and ask for chief mong and coin chucker Stefan Camps.

He's a Salford fan nowadays 😂😂

Gissa job

Bury lads banned on 00:58 - Sep 4 with 1672 viewsPDIDDY

Cassies mightydale still with us ? Shoot me down, any time shortly? Do you really attend spotty?

Gissa job

Bury lads banned (n/t) on 01:29 - Sep 4 with 1647 viewsjoecooke

[Post edited 4 Sep 2016 14:54]

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

Bury lads banned on 13:18 - Sep 5 with 1456 viewsVespaDale

Bury lads banned on 06:53 - Aug 27 by PDIDDY

banned for 5 and 3 years from football, for a non football incident but not barred from the pub, great work gmp

I have sympathy for them even being from bury. GMP are stitching a fair few fans in recent years (me included). Leeds do something along the lines of ANY day of the week, if you wear Leeds merchandise & caught up in trouble you get banned from the club. GMP just go to court & plead with the mags it was football related & you're done for. Corrupt the lot of 'em...
Bury lads banned on 13:28 - Sep 5 with 1445 views100notout

Bury lads banned on 13:18 - Sep 5 by VespaDale

I have sympathy for them even being from bury. GMP are stitching a fair few fans in recent years (me included). Leeds do something along the lines of ANY day of the week, if you wear Leeds merchandise & caught up in trouble you get banned from the club. GMP just go to court & plead with the mags it was football related & you're done for. Corrupt the lot of 'em...

How old are you Vespa? Aren't you a bit old for being tagged by GMP as a hoolie?
(I had you down as a geezer in his 50's - don't know why and may be completely wide of the mark!)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 21 with 1104 viewsLS27Rdale

Bury lads banned on 20:00 - Oct 21 with 979 viewspnc4eva1

Bury lads banned on 13:18 - Sep 5 by VespaDale

I know one of the two convicted and he's had delusions of being a hard boy for years. Also he's claimed to be part of the Bury massive too. Rather than calling the police think that there are two less idiots at a football ground.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024