Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bunney 16:06 - Aug 27 with 8633 views1mark1

Just read this on Facebook from a Dale supporting, friend of mine. Not sure if they post on here, so I will post it.

"Bunney walked out after row with hilly"

He was asked how did he know this
His reply "Saw him outside with his agent"

Does anyone else know anything?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Bunney on 23:19 - Aug 27 with 2562 viewsSaxonDale

Bunney on 21:40 - Aug 27 by olympicdale

14:37

I haven't seen such an accurate estimation of time since Tazzy's Awaydayreviews.
Bunney on 00:25 - Aug 28 with 2466 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 21:02 - Aug 27 by olympicdale

His facial expression was one of dispair, disdain, or disappointment, marked by the downward tilting of his head in tandom with the above. It was very subtle behaviour, coupled with yelling I hate Hilly* as he made his way down Spotland road.

*This part may have been embellished.

So you don't really know then?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bunney on 17:14 - Aug 28 with 2174 viewsolympicdale

Bunney on 23:19 - Aug 27 by SaxonDale

I haven't seen such an accurate estimation of time since Tazzy's Awaydayreviews.

Im always open to donations for the 2018 WC if anyone is willing.

Life is a game of fate.

Bunney on 17:15 - Aug 28 with 2172 viewsolympicdale

Bunney on 00:25 - Aug 28 by TVOS1907

So you don't really know then?

No, i cant mind read, yet.

Life is a game of fate.

Bunney on 10:19 - Aug 29 with 1845 viewsNinco

Just Googled it to see if there was anything about this and came across this. I know it's from 2015, but I don't blame the lad if Hill really did come out with this comment. As a manager, he should be trying to encourage the lad, not publicly slating him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34313873
Bunney on 10:33 - Aug 29 with 1803 viewsroccydaleian

Bunney on 10:19 - Aug 29 by Ninco

Just Googled it to see if there was anything about this and came across this. I know it's from 2015, but I don't blame the lad if Hill really did come out with this comment. As a manager, he should be trying to encourage the lad, not publicly slating him.

Going back to the OP, looks like this story is a non starter, and the chap JB was seen with wasn't his agent and was his dad.
Bunney on 10:35 - Aug 29 with 1797 viewsTalkingSutty

Bunney on 10:19 - Aug 29 by Ninco

Bunneys been pretty poor in his appearances this season but no poorer than several of our more experienced senior players. I'll name them if you want, Hendo, Jim, Donal, all three have started the season very poorly but I will cut Hendo some slack because he isn't a midfield player. Then there's VincentI who'se game seems to be going backwards, he needs to start pulling his finger out this season because he contributed very little last season. Harsh home truths I know,but we all watch the games.

So by all means have a go at the younger players like, Bunney, Cannon,Camps, Allen, Tanser,but in the interest of fairness there are plenty of senior players who aren't pulling up any trees, I hope Hilly is as quick to haul those individuals over the coals following a run of poor performances. It can't be one rule for the younger players and a different one for others.
Bunney on 11:24 - Aug 29 with 1713 views1mark1

Bunney on 10:33 - Aug 29 by roccydaleian

Going back to the OP, looks like this story is a non starter, and the chap JB was seen with wasn't his agent and was his dad.

That's why I asked the question rather than stating as a fact.

Yes, thanks for all the replies. It does look like it was just an unhappy Bunney after being left out off the squad, but no more than that. Some have suggested that he was unhappy, and that he had an argument with Hill, but that was it.

Login to get fewer ads

Bunney on 11:46 - Aug 29 with 1673 viewsonedalefan

Bunney on 10:35 - Aug 29 by TalkingSutty

Bunneys been pretty poor in his appearances this season but no poorer than several of our more experienced senior players. I'll name them if you want, Hendo, Jim, Donal, all three have started the season very poorly but I will cut Hendo some slack because he isn't a midfield player. Then there's VincentI who'se game seems to be going backwards, he needs to start pulling his finger out this season because he contributed very little last season. Harsh home truths I know,but we all watch the games.

So by all means have a go at the younger players like, Bunney, Cannon,Camps, Allen, Tanser,but in the interest of fairness there are plenty of senior players who aren't pulling up any trees, I hope Hilly is as quick to haul those individuals over the coals following a run of poor performances. It can't be one rule for the younger players and a different one for others.

Bit harsh on Vincenti when he's not actually played this season.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 11:46]
Bunney on 11:50 - Aug 29 with 1652 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 11:24 - Aug 29 by 1mark1

That's why I asked the question rather than stating as a fact.

Yes, thanks for all the replies. It does look like it was just an unhappy Bunney after being left out off the squad, but no more than that. Some have suggested that he was unhappy, and that he had an argument with Hill, but that was it.

And how would 'some' know this?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bunney on 12:12 - Aug 29 with 1615 views1mark1

Bunney on 11:50 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

And how would 'some' know this?

I don't know. I am just summing up what some Dale fans see of the situation. I have no idea what really happened, and have never stated that I ever did.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024