Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odelusi 18:17 - Aug 27 with 1018 viewsdingdangblue

Played very positively when he came on. On a positive note!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Odelusi on 18:54 - Aug 27 with 964 viewsD_Alien

What he did was provide the opposition with something unpredictable to think about, added to energy and enthusiasm. I'd like to see him given a start in one of the tinpot trophy games to see if he's got anything more than 'impact-sub' potential.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Odelusi on 18:55 - Aug 27 with 957 viewsDickydaler

Yes, he did. Well at least he didn't get in the way of the other players as he has done in previous matches.
Odelusi on 19:03 - Aug 27 with 916 views442Dale

Odelusi on 18:54 - Aug 27 by D_Alien

What he did was provide the opposition with something unpredictable to think about, added to energy and enthusiasm. I'd like to see him given a start in one of the tinpot trophy games to see if he's got anything more than 'impact-sub' potential.

He started v Chesterfield and looked poor. Today he did much better, certainly raised the tempo.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Odelusi on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 789 viewsrochdalefan9

Its probably only a matter of time and patience for things to start gelling again I hope! If this is our bad time of the season then we have a lot to look forward to. Better than it being in April with only a handful of games to go.

Up the Dale
Odelusi on 23:27 - Aug 27 with 666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Odelusi on 20:43 - Aug 27 by rochdalefan9

Its probably only a matter of time and patience for things to start gelling again I hope! If this is our bad time of the season then we have a lot to look forward to. Better than it being in April with only a handful of games to go.

Up the Dale

We will have one in April too....we always do.
Odelusi on 23:39 - Aug 27 with 639 viewsYouTubeDale

Glad he was seen as a positive today. The more positives, the better.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024