Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The On Street Advertising 14:04 - Aug 28 with 681 viewsNinco

With yesterdays attendance being lower than most league 2 attendances, it would be interesting to hear what the directors thought about their on street advertising. Manchester United played after us and Manchester City play today, so they can't blame all the empty seats on premier league football being played at the same time as they usually do. I know AFC Wimbledon didn't bring many, but you would expect when you are in league 1 that you would get a higher attendance than league 2. It certainly shouldn't go down and we have not seen any impact of the advertising. I know some people say that people in Rochdale can't afford to pay these sort of prices but surely the same could be said of Oldham, Bury, Bolton etc, all of whom charge the same prices but are above us in the attendance tables. I know there are a lot of casual fans who will not go when we are not winning, but there are also a lot of regular faces missing. What is it that has caused them to stop coming to watch us? What is the answer to getting them back?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024