Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland game 10:24 - Aug 29 with 11658 viewsColDale

Any idea why we're playing this next week and not this week? Seems like the only fixture that is next week and not this. I know Chelsea got special permission due to their European commitments but that doesn't affect Sunderland

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/checkatrade-trophy-group-stage-fixtures-324
Sunderland game on 10:34 - Aug 29 with 4369 viewschalkyncfc

It will be interesting to see how many go to this game,I can't see many Rochdale fans putting their hands in their pockets with so much discontent at the club and although Sunderland are a big club how many will make the trip for a U23 game in midweek?
Sunderland game on 11:47 - Aug 29 with 4253 viewsYorkshire_Dale

ColLad........it's not on the fixture drop down on here either.

I use this webbo for all my Dale based diary.......get it sorted

Thanks
Sunderland game on 12:57 - Aug 29 with 4172 viewsKenBoon

Sunderland game on 10:34 - Aug 29 by chalkyncfc

It will be interesting to see how many go to this game,I can't see many Rochdale fans putting their hands in their pockets with so much discontent at the club and although Sunderland are a big club how many will make the trip for a U23 game in midweek?

Hopefully 0 fans go.
Sunderland game on 13:27 - Aug 29 with 4107 viewsDaleFan7

I want to go to support the team but I can't bring myself to pay £10 plus extras to watch that competition anymore, especially against an u23 team.
Sunderland game on 15:52 - Aug 29 with 3963 views100notout

Perhaps its on Sky Col?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Sunderland game on 18:46 - Aug 29 with 3733 views442Dale

Out of interest, who is going to this game? Simple yes or no will do.

No.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland game on 18:54 - Aug 29 with 3714 viewswindowsbug

No.
Sunderland game on 18:58 - Aug 29 with 3699 viewsMoonyDale

Sunderland game on 18:54 - Aug 29 by windowsbug

No.

No.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland game on 19:01 - Aug 29 with 3690 viewsDaleFan7

Sunderland game on 18:46 - Aug 29 by 442Dale

Out of interest, who is going to this game? Simple yes or no will do.

No.

No
Sunderland game on 19:04 - Aug 29 with 3682 viewsChaffRAFC

No

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sunderland game on 19:07 - Aug 29 with 3670 viewsLaveritty

No - on holiday (but wouldn't have been going anyway - the whole set up has been farcical and they've managed to cheapen something that was only worth a couple of bob in the first place!)

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Sunderland game on 19:23 - Aug 29 with 3637 viewsjustanillusion

No
Sunderland game on 19:28 - Aug 29 with 3626 viewsjudd

Not a chance

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland game on 19:31 - Aug 29 with 3605 viewsSwissdale

I'm going. Will hopefully emulate the "vetch field 43" and get my name in the Obby
Sunderland game on 19:45 - Aug 29 with 3564 viewsLaveritty

Sunderland game on 19:31 - Aug 29 by Swissdale

I'm going. Will hopefully emulate the "vetch field 43" and get my name in the Obby

I went either the year before or the year after and was one of, I think, '44' - a Tuesday night game when Tony Ford scored the winner in a 1 - 0 win but we didn't get the honour of having our names published. Thinking about it it must have been the year before (just after 'The Fulham Game') and I've often wondered whether the 43 the following year were the same people and had I gone I would have been number 44 again?

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Sunderland game on 19:53 - Aug 29 with 3530 viewsDickydaler

Yes, Ill be going. I don't like missing matches in any competition.
Mind you if I saw a group of kids in the park putting down their jumpers for goal posts I'd probably stay and watch for a while!
Sunderland game on 19:56 - Aug 29 with 3505 viewsrafc1984

No, and neither is my dad
Sunderland game on 20:03 - Aug 29 with 3495 viewsToffeemanc

No,
refuse to watch the academy teams in this joke of a competition and pay for what is in all but name going to be a pre-season friendly type game.

I have decided to spend the money on following us at Oxford on Saturday instead.

Would imagine the club are going to lose a bit of money on this game. Could be more staff/stewards than fans at the game.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Sunderland game on 20:06 - Aug 29 with 3484 viewsChaffRAFC

Sunderland game on 19:45 - Aug 29 by Laveritty

I went either the year before or the year after and was one of, I think, '44' - a Tuesday night game when Tony Ford scored the winner in a 1 - 0 win but we didn't get the honour of having our names published. Thinking about it it must have been the year before (just after 'The Fulham Game') and I've often wondered whether the 43 the following year were the same people and had I gone I would have been number 44 again?

It was 45 that went to Swansea officially but one person was named as being there who wasn't so there were actually 44 of us and we got our names in the newspaper.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Sunderland game on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 3426 viewsolympicdale

Hopefully no one from Dale or Sunderland turn up, the tournament is a joke.

Life is a game of fate.

Sunderland game on 21:13 - Aug 29 with 3335 viewsDaley_Lama

I will be there with bells on.

Jamie Allen, Camps, Cannon etc versus Periership U23s, will be interested to see how they get on against supposed stars of the future (present)

Only problem I have is having to go into the Main stand which is a pooh view, might sneak into the away end and double the following, fair play to any Mackems making the trip for this.

Poll: DF in or out

Sunderland game on 21:21 - Aug 29 with 3315 viewschalkyncfc

Not attending as there's a bit of a boycott by Notts fans over this
Sunderland game on 21:27 - Aug 29 with 3303 viewswindowsbug

Sunderland game on 19:31 - Aug 29 by Swissdale

Been there..done that..got the T shirt.
Sunderland game on 21:32 - Aug 29 with 3289 viewsroccydaleian

Sunderland game on 21:21 - Aug 29 by chalkyncfc

Not attending as there's a bit of a boycott by Notts fans over this

Fook off Chalky!

No!
Sunderland game on 21:39 - Aug 29 with 3263 viewsTalkingSutty

Sunderland game on 19:53 - Aug 29 by Dickydaler

Yes, Ill be going. I don't like missing matches in any competition.
Mind you if I saw a group of kids in the park putting down their jumpers for goal posts I'd probably stay and watch for a while!

Snap. I wasn't going to bother but my lads back from Spain and missed a few games so he will want to go to this, we'll go together as usual.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024