Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 00:13 - Sep 4 with 13210 viewsrochdaleriddler

[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 15:02]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:36 - Sep 6 with 2712 views442Dale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:19 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

This "opinion" argument is nonsense. You need to take into account people's history on this messageboard. Fair enough if you don't read it often enough to do so, but then you're missing an important point.

RR has history, he'd probably accept that, just as I accept I have history on here. He says I'm being unpleasant towards him, and it's not just his opinion, it's fact. Both I and nordenblue regard his post as being disrespectful as fact for the same reason.

I don't have any history.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:48 - Sep 6 with 2684 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:36 - Sep 6 by 442Dale

I don't have any history.

Were you too busy drawing kits under the desk?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:27 - Sep 6 with 2607 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:30 - Sep 6 by nordenblue

It appears it's an opinion shared by quite a few others too then judging by the marks down the original post has received?

I've explained my point before so won't bother going over old ground...and I still stand by its a tool of a thing to do without any form of reasoning behind it.
That's only your opinion too that you think it's not warranted.....

The fact that another poster plus apparently many others agree with you doesn't really change the fact that its still your opinion. I have no issue with the fact that its your opinion or anybody else's for that matter.

My point was that just because somebody else doesn't agree with you makes them wrong, or even worse some kind of idiot. Not quite sure why you need to re iterate what my opinion is as its irrelevant to my point.

Its quite funny that there are some on here who think that what they say is gospel and shouldn't be questioned by lesser mortals who are clearly ill informed to dare to disagree. Any poster should feel free to post what they feel without being ridiculed or accused of being an idiot.

Ironically, I think your view that Hill shouldn't be sacked is spot on as he deserves much more time to put us back on track, as i have no doubt he will.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:31 - Sep 6 with 2587 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:27 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

The fact that another poster plus apparently many others agree with you doesn't really change the fact that its still your opinion. I have no issue with the fact that its your opinion or anybody else's for that matter.

My point was that just because somebody else doesn't agree with you makes them wrong, or even worse some kind of idiot. Not quite sure why you need to re iterate what my opinion is as its irrelevant to my point.

Its quite funny that there are some on here who think that what they say is gospel and shouldn't be questioned by lesser mortals who are clearly ill informed to dare to disagree. Any poster should feel free to post what they feel without being ridiculed or accused of being an idiot.

Ironically, I think your view that Hill shouldn't be sacked is spot on as he deserves much more time to put us back on track, as i have no doubt he will.

The irony of your point is that even RR, in retrospect, admitted he posted it whilst "tired and emotional" and that it wasn't his true opinion

I guess if you think reading drunken drivel is worthwhile, then we should bow to your erm... opinion

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:37 - Sep 6 with 2540 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:31 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

The irony of your point is that even RR, in retrospect, admitted he posted it whilst "tired and emotional" and that it wasn't his true opinion

I guess if you think reading drunken drivel is worthwhile, then we should bow to your erm... opinion

I knew you would find your place eventually!
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:39 - Sep 6 with 2522 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:27 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

So in a nutshell you agree with me but still spent the last 10 mins writing a novel trying to explain why you think I'm wrong?
Least that's that one cleared up....
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 6 with 2511 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:37 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

I knew you would find your place eventually!

That's ok, you've just admitted you admire drunken drivel

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:47 - Sep 6 with 2483 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:40 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

That's ok, you've just admitted you admire drunken drivel

Its certainly more entertaining!
Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:51 - Sep 6 with 2463 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:47 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

Its certainly more entertaining!

I wouldn't disagree that it has a certain entertainment value. I enjoyed the opportunity to be very unpleasant. As RR said, I can't help it. I'd go further, I'm beyond help. Happily.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:57 - Sep 6 with 2436 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:51 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

I wouldn't disagree that it has a certain entertainment value. I enjoyed the opportunity to be very unpleasant. As RR said, I can't help it. I'd go further, I'm beyond help. Happily.

Penis extension?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:03 - Sep 6 with 2412 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:57 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Penis extension?

Naturally. I'm just a stereotype, along with my comb-over. What's your excuse, BigDaveMyCock?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:07 - Sep 6 with 2394 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:51 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

Alls well that ends well! We have even scored a goal!
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:08 - Sep 6 with 2384 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:07 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

Alls well that ends well! We have even scored a goal!

Get in.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:10 - Sep 6 with 2374 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:08 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Get in.

Penis or goal!
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:12 - Sep 6 with 2363 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:08 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Get in.

Grindr?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:15 - Sep 6 with 2241 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:03 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

Naturally. I'm just a stereotype, along with my comb-over. What's your excuse, BigDaveMyCock?

We've scored DAlien. Miracles do happen. You can change. Have you really got a comb over?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:17 - Sep 6 with 2230 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:15 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

We've scored DAlien. Miracles do happen. You can change. Have you really got a comb over?

Scored? Speak for yourself.

And yes. But not where you'd expect it.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 21:18]

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:19 - Sep 6 with 2208 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:10 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

Penis or goal!

Penis no goal no both. I dunno I'm just so happy.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 00:16 - Sep 9 with 1745 viewsJimlidale

I started a similar post I hasten to add I don't think KH should have a taxi ordered for him. I asked because on match threads there have been many negative comments about lack of strengthening in the transfer window, critcism of team selection and tactics plus comments accusing Mr Hill for doing the same as he did with Barnsley. Personally I can't see that a professional football manager would set a team up to lose on purpose.

Reading between the lines of match threads it seems there are plenty of Dale fans who would like a change of manager, but on threads like this the majority are well behind Keith
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:35 - Sep 28 with 1412 viewspaulscho

Well well well,some of you goons might want to have quick read through some of this dross and have a think before you type or speak or shout or gripe or blurt off in future.
Or maybe your all back in your boxes by now, or eating your words with a big slice of humble pie
Saturdays trip to Charlton has got me dreaming of more deep Keith Hill joy.
Up The Mighty Dale.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 7:55]

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:37 - Sep 28 with 1406 viewsaleanddale

Riddler will be upset today 3 wins and a draw last 4 Games.

Keith Hill the best manager this football club has ever had!!!!
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:50 - Sep 28 with 1383 viewspaulscho

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:37 - Sep 28 by aleanddale

Will ever have

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 08:45 - Sep 28 with 1318 viewsroccydaleian

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:37 - Sep 28 by aleanddale

Don't think he will tbf, genuine Dale fan who shouldn't post when "tired" . It can leave you with egg on your face. #ishouldknow.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 08:45 - Sep 28 with 1318 viewsflyerdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:35 - Sep 28 by paulscho

Well well well,some of you goons might want to have quick read through some of this dross and have a think before you type or speak or shout or gripe or blurt off in future.
Or maybe your all back in your boxes by now, or eating your words with a big slice of humble pie
Saturdays trip to Charlton has got me dreaming of more deep Keith Hill joy.
Up The Mighty Dale.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 7:55]

Nobody likes a told you so arsehole
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:25 - Sep 28 with 1231 viewspaulscho

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 08:45 - Sep 28 by flyerdale

Nobody likes a told you so arsehole

Get back to your tannoy and your weeds you Jerk.

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024