Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 00:13 - Sep 4 with 13218 viewsrochdaleriddler

[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 15:02]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:40 - Sep 28 with 2679 viewsDomDale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:35 - Sep 28 by paulscho

Well well well,some of you goons might want to have quick read through some of this dross and have a think before you type or speak or shout or gripe or blurt off in future.
Or maybe your all back in your boxes by now, or eating your words with a big slice of humble pie
Saturdays trip to Charlton has got me dreaming of more deep Keith Hill joy.
Up The Mighty Dale.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 7:55]

I seem to recall were a big fan of calling for the head of our previous manager and received a lot of flack for it at the time. Funny old game , football.
Dale had a gash start to the season points wise and the poster here won't be the only one who was unhappy, sober or pissed, after some of the matches in August.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:51 - Sep 28 with 2656 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 07:37 - Sep 28 by aleanddale

Riddler will be upset today 3 wins and a draw last 4 Games.

Keith Hill the best manager this football club has ever had!!!!

I'm over the moon, last night best game I've seen for ages. Quite why you think I want Dale to lose is a bit of a mystery. I was unhappy at our start to the season when we were losing, now after a few games without defeat I'm buzzing.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:52 - Sep 28 with 2656 viewsaleanddale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:40 - Sep 28 by DomDale

I seem to recall were a big fan of calling for the head of our previous manager and received a lot of flack for it at the time. Funny old game , football.
Dale had a gash start to the season points wise and the poster here won't be the only one who was unhappy, sober or pissed, after some of the matches in August.

Toys thrown doesn't help though.

Or some of the crap spouted.

Thing is being a Dale fan you get accustomed to poor periods but what's special is pulling together even stronger and letting Hilly do his stuff.

Hilly really is amazing...

Joey T looks like he is a completely different player so much improved.

Keith Keane needs a drugs test he has been incredible. He looks possessed keeping the ball out!!

Read the comments on those two threads prior to watching them play and they really were pathetic.

Thought the Dale crowd (2400 ) we're magnificent last night... We need more nights like that.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:07 - Sep 28 with 2617 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 11:06 - Sep 28 with 2566 viewspaulscho

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:40 - Sep 28 by DomDale

TBH JC was a one team man possibly like KH is Mr Rochdale.
JC better back in the Hills at the Wham, should have never left, just like KH.

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:16 - Sep 28 with 2407 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:52 - Sep 28 by aleanddale

Toys thrown doesn't help though.

Or some of the crap spouted.

Thing is being a Dale fan you get accustomed to poor periods but what's special is pulling together even stronger and letting Hilly do his stuff.

Hilly really is amazing...

Joey T looks like he is a completely different player so much improved.

Keith Keane needs a drugs test he has been incredible. He looks possessed keeping the ball out!!

Read the comments on those two threads prior to watching them play and they really were pathetic.

Thought the Dale crowd (2400 ) we're magnificent last night... We need more nights like that.

as a dale fan for over 40 years, im well aware of how it is to be a dale fan. Keith Hill is amazing, annoying but amazing. He is without doubt the most successful manager we have had. I'll be trundling off to support him and the team on saturday, at a game you will never hear me getting on anyone's back, especially the manager. I thought the Bolton fans last night were out of order, cheering the substitution and booing their team, now that is toys thrown, and disrespectful

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:40 - Sep 28 with 2378 viewsroccydaleian

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:16 - Sep 28 by rochdaleriddler

as a dale fan for over 40 years, im well aware of how it is to be a dale fan. Keith Hill is amazing, annoying but amazing. He is without doubt the most successful manager we have had. I'll be trundling off to support him and the team on saturday, at a game you will never hear me getting on anyone's back, especially the manager. I thought the Bolton fans last night were out of order, cheering the substitution and booing their team, now that is toys thrown, and disrespectful

I'm normally dead against booing players (especially our own) but I laughed at Taylor last night, he's a horrible tw@t.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 16:50]
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:46 - Sep 28 with 2365 viewsdawlishdale

Aye... was quite amusing to see the look of amazement on Taylor's face when he kept turning round to see who they were booing and then realised it was him !!

Always been a thorn in our side...nasty so and so.
Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 15:43 - Sep 28 with 2260 viewsflyerdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 09:25 - Sep 28 by paulscho

Get back to your tannoy and your weeds you Jerk.

Ha ha ha what's that all about. Your a bit of a plum aren't you. Bet your sat there each day reading the forum looking for ways to pull people up against things they may have posted months or even seasons ago, all while you make absolutely no meaningful contribution to any thread on here. Get a life you sad git
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:33 - Sep 28 with 2167 viewsColDale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:46 - Sep 28 by dawlishdale

Aye... was quite amusing to see the look of amazement on Taylor's face when he kept turning round to see who they were booing and then realised it was him !!

Always been a thorn in our side...nasty so and so.

Always thought Taylor was a cracking player, and would love him at Spotland. Would never imagine he's going to do well at a direct side like Bolton. Might be one for a loan move in January if they keep on his back.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:13 - Sep 29 with 1960 viewsboromat

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:33 - Sep 28 by ColDale

Always thought Taylor was a cracking player, and would love him at Spotland. Would never imagine he's going to do well at a direct side like Bolton. Might be one for a loan move in January if they keep on his back.

He's petulant loves a dive and would have been right at home in Coleman's Rochdale side. Taylor isn't for me! I was talking to him once he was out on the piss after a Dale v Oldham friendly in which he played and we won. It was a friendly footballing conversation but as soon as I said I was a Dale fan he turned his back on me

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 00:01 - Sep 30 with 1826 viewsolympicdale

time for another slump methinks.

Life is a game of fate.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:42 - Oct 15 with 1552 viewspaulscho

???????????????
Just wanted to remind those involved in this nonsense to eat a very big piece of humble pie 🙊

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:45 - Oct 15 with 1539 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:42 - Oct 15 by paulscho

???????????????
Just wanted to remind those involved in this nonsense to eat a very big piece of humble pie 🙊

Totally unnecessary - we've all moved on

Time you did

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:06 - Oct 15 with 1465 viewspaulscho

Odd to post so much twaddle....embarrassing really....should have been ashamed of yourselves.

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:07 - Oct 15 with 1461 views442Dale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:06 - Oct 15 by paulscho

Odd to post so much twaddle....embarrassing really....should have been ashamed of yourselves.

Who should?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:11 - Oct 15 with 1438 viewspaulscho

Goons

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 1376 viewspaulscho

Taxi for Hendo now apparently 🤔

livinginadalewonderland

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:58 - Oct 15 with 1344 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 19:52 - Oct 15 by paulscho

Taxi for Hendo now apparently 🤔

By whom?

Stop posting shite after our derby victory, unless you're unhappy about it

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:43 - Oct 15 with 1227 viewsDomDale

[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 12:42]

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:52 - Oct 15 with 1187 viewssweetcorn

Hoping this will be the new 'slump' thread and keep popping up until we get promoted.

What a run we're on.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:53 - Oct 15 with 1181 views442Dale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:43 - Oct 15 by DomDale

A fair post.

It really didn't look great when the thread (and others) is bumped.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 00:15 - Oct 16 with 1070 viewsColDale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:43 - Oct 15 by DomDale

I don't think at any stage (other than second half at Port Vale) we have played badly at all, nevermind awfully. Had that run of games happened mid season, hardly anyone would have batted an eyelid.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:53 - Oct 16 with 894 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:45 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Totally unnecessary - we've all moved on

Time you did

This thread should serve a useful reminder that some may want to learn from, although I doubt they will. We will at some point go on a bad run again as sure as night follows day. Let's hope this time though that certain people might, just might, refrain from the more, shall we say, hysterical reactions. Indeed, it was only a month or so ago that certain individuals were confessing to know of conspiracies, even threatening to name names, regarding the club and its management. He never did of course, it was utter shite. Some people even suggested that Hilly was signing Keane as part of some greater plot to get the push!!
Whilst we all rightly bemoan and praise selections, decisions and performances, some of the criticism, little I suspect based on nothing more than paranoia, levelled at the management throughout that time was ridiculous fantasy and the run since then goes to show that.
This is not related to the original OP btw.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 15:30 - Oct 16 with 823 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 14:53 - Oct 16 by BigDaveMyCock

This thread should serve a useful reminder that some may want to learn from, although I doubt they will. We will at some point go on a bad run again as sure as night follows day. Let's hope this time though that certain people might, just might, refrain from the more, shall we say, hysterical reactions. Indeed, it was only a month or so ago that certain individuals were confessing to know of conspiracies, even threatening to name names, regarding the club and its management. He never did of course, it was utter shite. Some people even suggested that Hilly was signing Keane as part of some greater plot to get the push!!
Whilst we all rightly bemoan and praise selections, decisions and performances, some of the criticism, little I suspect based on nothing more than paranoia, levelled at the management throughout that time was ridiculous fantasy and the run since then goes to show that.
This is not related to the original OP btw.

My point about having moved on relates to the fact that this thread has previously been resuscitated to provide a useful reminder of those things you've specified

Once was useful; it's now boring and unnecessary

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024