Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 00:13 - Sep 4 with 13211 viewsrochdaleriddler

[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 15:02]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 10:39 - Sep 4 with 6524 viewsaleanddale

Idiotic post.

No.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 10:48 - Sep 4 with 6496 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 10:39 - Sep 4 by aleanddale

Idiotic post.

No.

Don't feed this tool

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 16:20 - Sep 4 with 6156 viewshowy10

Unbelievable.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:13 - Sep 4 with 5875 viewsrochdaleriddler

bit tired and emotional when i posted this, just fed up with my weekends being brought down by these defeats, over 10% of season gone now, at what point do we question the way things are going? or is Hill untouchable now

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:16 - Sep 4 with 5859 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 10:48 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

Don't feed this tool

abuse again i see, cant help it can you, Mr unpleasant?. You have often had a go at Hill

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:46 - Sep 4 with 5798 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:16 - Sep 4 by rochdaleriddler

abuse again i see, cant help it can you, Mr unpleasant?. You have often had a go at Hill

It's hardly surprising posting bollox like that,what kind of reaction did you want as that's what you wanted surely just peoples attention right?
Anybody even considering getting rid of Hill hasn't got a fookin clue
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 5741 viewsroccydaleian

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:46 - Sep 4 by nordenblue

It's hardly surprising posting bollox like that,what kind of reaction did you want as that's what you wanted surely just peoples attention right?

Think you have to cut Ridz (a YDism) some slack. Tired and emotional probably means pissed.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 5703 viewsmidlandsdale

Slack maybe, but his point is a view and shouldn't be ridiculed just because you disagree. Any club that goes its first 6 games without a win, and is bottom of the league will inevitably raise the questions.

I don't think its time for Hill to go, and support him as our manager 100% but he shouldn't be immune from questions around his formation, tactics and team performance.
Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:22 - Sep 4 with 5696 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:09 - Sep 4 by roccydaleian

Think you have to cut Ridz (a YDism) some slack. Tired and emotional probably means pissed.

i had been on the lash all day!

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:25 - Sep 4 with 5686 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:46 - Sep 4 by nordenblue

it just said taxi for hill ?, i didnt offer my opinion so how have i posted bollox. if everything turns round, thats great but what if it doesnt? are people not allowed to question his continuing suitability? perhaps just get a director to tell me to fook off. I know my place

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:26 - Sep 4 with 5685 viewsfitzochris

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:22 - Sep 4 by rochdaleriddler

i had been on the lash all day!

What is that fookin' profile pic all about?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:31 - Sep 4 with 5668 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:26 - Sep 4 by fitzochris

What is that fookin' profile pic all about?

just a pic of a chunky lass

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 4 with 5626 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 20:16 - Sep 4 by rochdaleriddler

Nowt wrong with being unpleasant, it's what happens when someone posts abusive shite

Sure, i put views forward on hill, both good and bad, quite often when I've had a few, but none of it abusive towards him

Look at yourself first

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 5611 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:19 - Sep 4 by midlandsdale

Slack maybe, but his point is a view and shouldn't be ridiculed just because you disagree. Any club that goes its first 6 games without a win, and is bottom of the league will inevitably raise the questions.

I don't think its time for Hill to go, and support him as our manager 100% but he shouldn't be immune from questions around his formation, tactics and team performance.

There's several other posts on the forum where people are doing just that in a manner open to debate.

"Taxi for Hill" is merely saying it's time for him to leave,without any form of reasoning or explanation why.I personally think after what he has done for the club the least people can do regardless of opinion is show the man a little more respect.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 5610 viewsTVOS1907

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:25 - Sep 4 by rochdaleriddler

it just said taxi for hill ?, i didnt offer my opinion so how have i posted bollox. if everything turns round, thats great but what if it doesnt? are people not allowed to question his continuing suitability? perhaps just get a director to tell me to fook off. I know my place

But on another thread you aggressively questioned if Hill was immune from criticism.

He's not; one look at this board in recent weeks should answer that question for you.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 4 with 5563 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:46 - Sep 4 by nordenblue

There's several other posts on the forum where people are doing just that in a manner open to debate.

"Taxi for Hill" is merely saying it's time for him to leave,without any form of reasoning or explanation why.I personally think after what he has done for the club the least people can do regardless of opinion is show the man a little more respect.

I didnt read it as disrespectful but I guess we can read things in a different way. There is no way even if we got relegated Hill would be sacked. Opinions opinions
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 22:08 - Sep 4 with 5531 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 4 by midlandsdale

I didnt read it as disrespectful but I guess we can read things in a different way. There is no way even if we got relegated Hill would be sacked. Opinions opinions

Agree with that. If we were to be relegated, Hill would be the only manager I'd be confident would take us back up again.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 22:14 - Sep 4 with 5511 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 4 by midlandsdale

I'd say it's pretty disrespectful to suggest sacking the most successful man in the clubs history after 6 games regardless of how it reads tbf..
Im not a lover of Hilly as a bloke I'll be honest and some of his decisions are baffling(being kind) but as a manager his record stands up to anybody,for that alone he deserves time, without tools on here creating extra pressures.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 12:06 - Sep 5 with 5156 viewsrochdaleriddler

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 22:14 - Sep 4 by nordenblue

I'd say it's pretty disrespectful to suggest sacking the most successful man in the clubs history after 6 games regardless of how it reads tbf..
Im not a lover of Hilly as a bloke I'll be honest and some of his decisions are baffling(being kind) but as a manager his record stands up to anybody,for that alone he deserves time, without tools on here creating extra pressures.

I didn't , there was a question mark at the end of the sentence. I have the utmost respect for Hill's achievements. After watching the dross from the early 70's and during the eyre and Coleman years, his ability to achieve what he has amazed me. There is that respectful enough? Btw I never boo players, never gather round the dugouts shouting bollocks, I support my team. This is a forum, if we all say the same thing it's boring.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:25 - Sep 5 with 4921 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 12:06 - Sep 5 by rochdaleriddler

I didn't , there was a question mark at the end of the sentence. I have the utmost respect for Hill's achievements. After watching the dross from the early 70's and during the eyre and Coleman years, his ability to achieve what he has amazed me. There is that respectful enough? Btw I never boo players, never gather round the dugouts shouting bollocks, I support my team. This is a forum, if we all say the same thing it's boring.

Your post was insinuating it's time for Hilly to leave I'm assuming by your "taxi" remark,with no opinion or reasoning behind it,after only 6 yes that's right SIX games!!!

Don't write a reaction provoking post then moan when people react to it....
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:05 - Sep 6 with 4591 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:25 - Sep 5 by nordenblue

Your post was insinuating it's time for Hilly to leave I'm assuming by your "taxi" remark,with no opinion or reasoning behind it,after only 6 yes that's right SIX games!!!

Don't write a reaction provoking post then moan when people react to it....

Its your opinion Norden, not fact
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:14 - Sep 6 with 4570 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:05 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

Its your opinion Norden, not fact

What's my opinion and not fact,that we've only played 6 league games or that Hilly deserves more respect?
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:22 - Sep 6 with 4557 viewsmidlandsdale

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:14 - Sep 6 by nordenblue

What's my opinion and not fact,that we've only played 6 league games or that Hilly deserves more respect?

That the post is disrespectful. Its just a question. To respond with the insults to the original post is over the top and in my opinion not warranted. I get it that you don't agree, everyone who has read this gets it that you don't agree, but its your opinion.
Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:19 - Sep 6 with 4501 viewsD_Alien

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:22 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

That the post is disrespectful. Its just a question. To respond with the insults to the original post is over the top and in my opinion not warranted. I get it that you don't agree, everyone who has read this gets it that you don't agree, but its your opinion.

This "opinion" argument is nonsense. You need to take into account people's history on this messageboard. Fair enough if you don't read it often enough to do so, but then you're missing an important point.

RR has history, he'd probably accept that, just as I accept I have history on here. He says I'm being unpleasant towards him, and it's not just his opinion, it's fact. Both I and nordenblue regard his post as being disrespectful as fact for the same reason.

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 18:30 - Sep 6 with 4473 viewsnordenblue

Taxi for hill? (n/t) on 17:22 - Sep 6 by midlandsdale

It appears it's an opinion shared by quite a few others too then judging by the marks down the original post has received?

I've explained my point before so won't bother going over old ground...and I still stand by its a tool of a thing to do without any form of reasoning behind it.
That's only your opinion too that you think it's not warranted.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024