Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton away, £5 13:26 - Sep 10 with 3753 views442Dale

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-football-for-a-fiver-rochdal

Presume it applies to away fans too? Maybe the club will confirm this week as it may lead to more fans planning the trip down.

This bit stood out:
"The initiative, which has been an annual event since 2011, is part of the club’s long term strategy to grow Charlton’s fanbase by continuing to be committed to providing affordable football for existing fans and recognising this as an important factor to encouraging new fans to The Valley."

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Charlton away, £5 on 17:03 - Sep 10 with 3582 viewschuckleberry

Oddly, the article's post date is Mon 3rd October.
Charlton away, £5 on 23:22 - Sep 10 with 3341 viewsolympicdale

Nice one, does that include the fans sofa. Dibs

Life is a game of fate.

Charlton away, £5 on 14:51 - Sep 13 with 2919 viewspaulscho

Just spoke to the Charlton information office, Its £5 for away fans also.

livinginadalewonderland

Charlton away, £5 on 18:36 - Sep 13 with 2742 views442Dale

Charlton away, £5 on 14:51 - Sep 13 by paulscho

Just spoke to the Charlton information office, Its £5 for away fans also.

Cheers for that, maybe they haven't sent out the info to Dale yet.

Charlton away, £5 on 18:44 - Sep 13 with 2730 viewsTVOS1907

Charlton away, £5 on 18:36 - Sep 13 by 442Dale

Cheers for that, maybe they haven't sent out the info to Dale yet.

I believe tickets are going on sale tomorrow.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Charlton away, £5 on 16:49 - Sep 14 with 2523 views442Dale

Confirmed:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-dale-charlton-ath

Charlton away, £5 on 18:18 - Sep 14 with 2452 viewsKenBoon

Charlton away, £5 on 16:49 - Sep 14 by 442Dale

Confirmed:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-dale-charlton-ath

"A £1 fee per ticket applies on tickets ordered over the phone."

Anyone know why? You're still picking them up at Charlton... oh that's it, just ripping fans off again.
Charlton away, £5 on 18:35 - Sep 14 with 2431 views442Dale

Charlton away, £5 on 18:18 - Sep 14 by KenBoon

Anyone know why? You're still picking them up at Charlton... oh that's it, just ripping fans off again.

This was covered once in a Trust meeting with the club:

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2016/03/meeting-with-the-board-march-2016/

"The admin charge on telephone orders is to ensure that it matches exactly the same administration charge made on tickets purchased via the internet (the club don’t receive any of the admin fee on the internet ticketing)"

Is there an option to buy these tickets online? If not, could the Trust follow up with the club why they are choosing to add a £1 fee on this occasion?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlton away, £5 on 18:54 - Sep 14 with 2402 viewsdingdangblue

Charlton away, £5 on 18:18 - Sep 14 by KenBoon

Oddly there is no admin fee at the Charlton end. Just an option to donate to the Charlton Community trust.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Charlton away, £5 on 19:03 - Sep 14 with 2386 views_dezzy

Very happy about this. booked on train, saves us £20 ish

KHBA

Charlton away on 10:17 - Sep 29 with 2054 viewsD_Dale

A good deal for away fans, who often get ripped off. But a big home crowd might give the Charlton players a boost. They seem in need of one, having drawn five and lost one of their last six league games.

Still, the bookies make the Addicks the favourites to win at a venue where Dale have never won (admittedly, in only four league games in 40-odd years).
Charlton away on 10:51 - Sep 29 with 2011 viewsTVOS1907

Charlton away on 10:17 - Sep 29 by D_Dale

A good deal for away fans, who often get ripped off. But a big home crowd might give the Charlton players a boost. They seem in need of one, having drawn five and lost one of their last six league games.

Still, the bookies make the Addicks the favourites to win at a venue where Dale have never won (admittedly, in only four league games in 40-odd years).

We'd never won at Millwall or beaten Bolton in the league this time last week.

Charlton away on 11:59 - Sep 29 with 1911 viewsLuke8686

Charlton away on 10:17 - Sep 29 by D_Dale

Don't think the cheaper tickets will make a massive difference to the home crowd to be honest, a lot of their fans boycott matches now regardless of the price
Charlton away on 12:31 - Sep 29 with 1845 viewsD_Dale

Charlton away on 11:59 - Sep 29 by Luke8686

Don't think the cheaper tickets will make a massive difference to the home crowd to be honest, a lot of their fans boycott matches now regardless of the price

By L1 standards the crowds are good: in the last-but-one home match 11,927 (17 Sept vs Wimbledon, lost 1-2) and on Tuesday 8745, vs Oldham, drawn 1-1).

12,000+ looks possible for Saturday (including 200 Daleys).
Charlton away on 12:42 - Sep 29 with 1822 viewsTVOS1907

Charlton away on 12:31 - Sep 29 by D_Dale

By L1 standards the crowds are good: in the last-but-one home match 11,927 (17 Sept vs Wimbledon, lost 1-2) and on Tuesday 8745, vs Oldham, drawn 1-1).

Or, the 'big' home crowd might turn if things aren't going well.

Charlton away on 13:18 - Sep 29 with 1772 viewsLuke8686

Charlton away on 12:31 - Sep 29 by D_Dale

Reckon we will take at least 300, we took 200 to Millwall and with the cheap tickets and our good run, we should do better than that
Charlton away on 00:59 - Sep 30 with 1555 viewsShun

Charlton away on 11:59 - Sep 29 by Luke8686

And they've earmarked this game as a protest match. Turn up to the ground and don't go in, apparently. They all seem rather fed up on their message board.
Charlton away on 14:02 - Sep 30 with 1244 viewspioneer

Charlton away on 00:59 - Sep 30 by Shun

And they've earmarked this game as a protest match. Turn up to the ground and don't go in, apparently. They all seem rather fed up on their message board.

Doesnt seem to make much sense boycotting the 5 quid admission game does it? They would affect the board that they dont seem to like by boycotting a regular priced game - unless I am missing something.
Charlton away on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 1236 viewsD_Alien

Charlton away on 14:02 - Sep 30 by pioneer

Doesnt seem to make much sense boycotting the 5 quid admission game does it? They would affect the board that they dont seem to like by boycotting a regular priced game - unless I am missing something.

That's what I thought too

It's a decision probably bourne out of disrespect to Rochdale i.e. a game we can miss

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Charlton away on 14:17 - Sep 30 with 1208 viewsDaleiLama

Charlton away on 14:05 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

That's what I thought too

It's a decision probably bourne out of disrespect to Rochdale i.e. a game we can miss

They may as well choose a game they expect to lose?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024