Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket payment plans 18:26 - Sep 21 with 6717 viewspioneer

Across the pond at the moment and just came across a Canadian Football League team's season ticket marketing for next year.

Four different payment plans for season tickets.

Pay total by December 8th
Pay in 3 monthly installments over next three months
Pay in 6 monthly installments from December 8th
Pay 30% December 8th 70% March 1st

All involve the same total amount, no administration fees, no interest payments, no loans.

Each plan has freebies associated with it and the earlier you complete payment the more freebies but the price of the ticket is exactly the same.

Of course there must be millions of reasons why we couldn't do something similar.
Season ticket payment plans on 20:51 - Sep 23 with 1302 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 20:44 - Sep 23 by pioneer

Still loads of Bernie Kosar shirts in the crowd last weekend, and the great Jim Brown was in attendence. I remember a shootout in the playoffs between Kosar and the Bills' Jim Kelly in late 80s that the Browns won 37-35 or something like that.

I presume you have seen the movie Express about the life of Ernie Davis. Both Davis and Brown played their college football at Syracuse before being drafted by Cleveland. I was fortunate enough to be at 'Ernie Davis Day' at Syracuse a few years ago.

Kelly, Marino and Kosar....... those were the days when all 3 franchises were relevant!

No - haven't seen Express. If I ever see a repeat, I'll be sure to watch it

Update - Cleveland kicker now out and looking to sign a replacement. Cursed?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 20:54]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket payment plans on 03:26 - Sep 24 with 1227 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 20:51 - Sep 23 by DaleiLama

Kelly, Marino and Kosar....... those were the days when all 3 franchises were relevant!

No - haven't seen Express. If I ever see a repeat, I'll be sure to watch it

Update - Cleveland kicker now out and looking to sign a replacement. Cursed?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 20:54]

Davis was drafted as the running back to repalce the aging Brown, was diagnosed with Leukemia after being drafted and died before ever playing a game in the pros.
Season ticket payment plans on 09:42 - Sep 26 with 1145 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 03:26 - Sep 24 by pioneer

Davis was drafted as the running back to repalce the aging Brown, was diagnosed with Leukemia after being drafted and died before ever playing a game in the pros.

What a game you were treated to!
Had everything from a safety, a 1-handed pick by PP, a Keystone Cops botched FG returned for a TD and 4 turnovers for the bills D.
Expect you are well pleased today!

Season ticket payment plans on 09:44 - Sep 26 with 1143 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 19:50 - Sep 23 by Nigeriamark

My first NFL game in the States was Dolphins v Browns at Joe Robbie stadium when we were actually quite good ( late 80's). Kosher v Marino. A throw fest finishing 38-31 for the dolphins

Don't worry about this weekend. The way the browns blew it last week they don't look likely to turn anything around just yet. Turned a 1 point extra point into a 2 point loss & missed an easy field goal. 6 point turnaround in a game they lost by 5

PS: Just subscribed to Game pass so that will be the first live game for me this season
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 20:03]

Two teams not good enough to win it in regulation time. Tough viewing there for both of us!

Season ticket payment plans on 11:26 - Sep 26 with 1118 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 09:42 - Sep 26 by DaleiLama

What a game you were treated to!
Had everything from a safety, a 1-handed pick by PP, a Keystone Cops botched FG returned for a TD and 4 turnovers for the bills D.
Expect you are well pleased today!

and wonderful weather for a great tailgate party! Bills without Sammy Watkins so the running game came out of necessity. It was all a bit Keystone Cops though as you say. The botched fumble recovery by the Cardinals player is soething he will have to live with for a long time.

Dales first win at Millwall, Bills first win of the season. What a weekend.

miami squeaking that win in OT just took a bit of shine of it for us though! Next week we are at the Patriots!
Season ticket payment plans on 11:42 - Sep 26 with 1098 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 11:26 - Sep 26 by pioneer

and wonderful weather for a great tailgate party! Bills without Sammy Watkins so the running game came out of necessity. It was all a bit Keystone Cops though as you say. The botched fumble recovery by the Cardinals player is soething he will have to live with for a long time.

Dales first win at Millwall, Bills first win of the season. What a weekend.

miami squeaking that win in OT just took a bit of shine of it for us though! Next week we are at the Patriots!

Squeaking is exactly right.
And good luck next week. Even without Brady, the Pats can seemingly beat anyone. Are you staying for that one too?

Season ticket payment plans on 15:44 - Sep 26 with 1035 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 11:42 - Sep 26 by DaleiLama

Squeaking is exactly right.
And good luck next week. Even without Brady, the Pats can seemingly beat anyone. Are you staying for that one too?

Sadly no, but back over here for meetings at end of October and got tickets for Lions v Redskins and Broncos v Chargers. Timing of my trips this time has been superb (and not coincidental!)
Season ticket payment plans on 18:45 - Sep 26 with 985 viewsNigeriamark

Season ticket payment plans on 09:44 - Sep 26 by DaleiLama

Two teams not good enough to win it in regulation time. Tough viewing there for both of us!

The browns and their ability in 2 consecutive weeks to snatch defeat from the Jaws of Victory

Very enjoyable game though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024