Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Match Thread 14:08 - Sep 24 with 17434 viewsboromat

Take a look at @officiallydale's Tweet:

Another case of guess the line up. Keane, Thompson or Lund at right back?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 14:11]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Millwall Match Thread on 00:29 - Sep 25 with 1503 viewslove_the_dale

Millwall Match Thread on 23:23 - Sep 24 by R17ALE

It amuses me the amount of opinions on a game which come from folk who weren't there!

First half we were awful at the back. Harrison was playing like he was having a running brain haemorrhage.

As soon as Raff came on we looked organised at the back. I think Raff is an under rated spoke in our defensive wheel.

Whilst Calvin was MOM, Bunney was pinging in some quality crosses from both sides. If he can add that 'Lambert' threat from 25 yard direct free kicks, he'll be some player.

Bunney might yet be re-invented as an attacking left wing back - he ticks every box - and his crosses land in the box. Dangerously. It was his cross which led to the chaos which won us our penalty.

I'm told Bunney is National League at best and that the manager is an absolute idiot for playing him at all, let alone at LB! Also told that Andrew will never be a league one player. I also hear the manager is a clown for resigning Joe Thompson. bla bla bla ....
Millwall Match Thread on 11:33 - Sep 25 with 1071 viewsD_Alien

Millwall Match Thread on 23:23 - Sep 24 by R17ALE

It amuses me the amount of opinions on a game which come from folk who weren't there!

First half we were awful at the back. Harrison was playing like he was having a running brain haemorrhage.

As soon as Raff came on we looked organised at the back. I think Raff is an under rated spoke in our defensive wheel.

Whilst Calvin was MOM, Bunney was pinging in some quality crosses from both sides. If he can add that 'Lambert' threat from 25 yard direct free kicks, he'll be some player.

Bunney might yet be re-invented as an attacking left wing back - he ticks every box - and his crosses land in the box. Dangerously. It was his cross which led to the chaos which won us our penalty.

Are the opinions on the game, or individual players who're on a learning curve?

Talking of which, the pace and curve that Bunney gets on his crosses probably derive from his physique (long levers) which gives him an advantage from out wide where it proved a disadvantage up front. I saw enough last week in his ability to position himself effectively (one lapse apart late in the second half) to believe he could make a real success as a left wing back.

Where players show ability, we can forgive them being less than the finished article. We should appreciate curves!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024