Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Match Thread 14:08 - Sep 24 with 17440 viewsboromat

Take a look at @officiallydale's Tweet:

Another case of guess the line up. Keane, Thompson or Lund at right back?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 14:11]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Millwall Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 24 with 3481 views1907

Two words...

Keith

Keane
Millwall Match Thread on 18:08 - Sep 24 with 3019 viewsSaxonDale

Joe Bunney's crosses were some of the best delievered by a Rochdale player in recent years. Awful defensively, with many of the team having poor games- fantastic result though.
Millwall Match Thread on 18:11 - Sep 24 with 2992 viewsSaxonDale

Millwall Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 24 by 1907

Two words...

Keith

Keane

Wasn't overly impressed by Keane at all, very poor distribution and struggled to impact defensively on the game first half. Second half he was much better as centre back. Canavan was very poor for me, very rash and really needs to learn some discipline into his game.
Millwall Match Thread on 18:28 - Sep 24 with 2827 viewsdingdangblue

Millwall Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 24 by 1907

Two words...

Keith

Keane

Well we've scored 7 in 3 games and Camps has scored 2 of those. His contribution and return to the team has been important also.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Millwall Match Thread on 18:30 - Sep 24 with 2800 viewsisitme

When available Camps should start. He is our most creative player and can score from distance.
Millwall Match Thread on 18:35 - Sep 24 with 2728 viewsboromat

Apart from a moment of greatness he's looked lost in most games this season. Let's hope he kicks on now and is more influential throughout the game. He seems to have lost or been told to ignore the defensive tasks that he added to his game last season.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Millwall Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 24 with 2636 views1907

As I stated last week Mcgahey is a liability and will cost us goals every times he plays. Yes he has quite a lot of positive aspects to his game but his lack of experience is clear to see. Canavan looks a shadow of the player we had on loan last season, how much of that was down to Eastham? Had Ashley stayed I seriously think this season would have panned out totally differently so far
Millwall Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 24 with 2577 viewsD_Alien

Millwall Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 24 by 1907

As I stated last week Mcgahey is a liability and will cost us goals every times he plays. Yes he has quite a lot of positive aspects to his game but his lack of experience is clear to see. Canavan looks a shadow of the player we had on loan last season, how much of that was down to Eastham? Had Ashley stayed I seriously think this season would have panned out totally differently so far

Yes, you stated it, and several others including myself stated you were wrong

To show how unfair you're being, no player under any circumstances in the history of the game has "cost goals every time he plays"

[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 18:54]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall Match Thread on 19:04 - Sep 24 with 2503 viewsColDale

I don't think Canavan was that great last season. He came in and offered a strength at the back that we'd lacked and I think he was a bit over rated as a result. Not saying he was crap but just his positives blocked out his negatives.
Millwall Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 24 with 2440 viewsmacro

Deserved win I think. Two needless penalties in the game. Fair play to kh ending up with Andrew/Henderson/Davies/Odelusi on the pitch showed lots of attacking intent. Millwall fans I spoke to weren't very gracious. Ref's fault, Dale poorest side seen this season but they also criticised their team.
Millwall Match Thread on 19:23 - Sep 24 with 2360 viewsSuddenLad

Millwall Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 24 by macro

Deserved win I think. Two needless penalties in the game. Fair play to kh ending up with Andrew/Henderson/Davies/Odelusi on the pitch showed lots of attacking intent. Millwall fans I spoke to weren't very gracious. Ref's fault, Dale poorest side seen this season but they also criticised their team.

Couldn't care less. 3 points coming back up the M1. Balls to Millwall.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Millwall Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 24 with 2352 viewsdingdangblue

Erm, Eastham played last week and we won scoring 2 to their 1. How many did Fleetwood concede today? He was a decent enough player but you'd think he was a cross between Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer at times on here.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 19:27]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Millwall Match Thread on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 2314 viewsSuddenLad

Remind me how Fleetwood fared today.

Millwall Match Thread on 19:28 - Sep 24 with 2306 views442Dale

Millwall Match Thread on 19:04 - Sep 24 by ColDale

I don't think Canavan was that great last season. He came in and offered a strength at the back that we'd lacked and I think he was a bit over rated as a result. Not saying he was crap but just his positives blocked out his negatives.

And I maintain the period of the season he joined helped too - poor pitches with the team playing more direct. It's difficult to be too critical because it isn't his fault he hasn't much competition there, but there's every reason to see why Scunthorpe saw him surplus to requirements. As soon as McNulty is fit, he should be back in there at left CH.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Millwall Match Thread on 19:30 - Sep 24 with 2290 views442Dale

Millwall Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 24 by dingdangblue

Erm, Eastham played last week and we won scoring 2 to their 1. How many did Fleetwood concede today? He was a decent enough player but you'd think he was a cross between Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer at times on here.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 19:27]

That's it though, he was decent enough. Yes, we might not have wanted to pay the wages Fleetwood could, but I'd still rather have him here than not.

Millwall Match Thread on 19:36 - Sep 24 with 2218 views1907

Millwall Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 24 by D_Alien

To show how unfair you're being, no player under any circumstances in the history of the game has "cost goals every time he plays"

I would put my house on come the end of the season you will agree with me
Millwall Match Thread on 19:43 - Sep 24 with 2170 viewsjohndale

Millwall Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 24 by macro

Millwall's forums are saying they shouldn't be losing to 'shit' Rochdale
Millwall Match Thread on 19:46 - Sep 24 with 2149 viewsD_Alien

Millwall Match Thread on 19:36 - Sep 24 by 1907

I would put my house on come the end of the season you will agree with me

I'll tell you what you should put your house on.

A couple of years ago, a younger Joe Rafferty was taken off before half time by Hilly away at Sheff Utd. He was being caught out by more experienced players. Look at him now. Harrison McGahey has ability and we all knew he was lacking experience. Until today, Hilly has trusted him and he hasn't let anyone down. He's had a "Joe Raff" moment, and all you can do is gloat?

You should put your house on Hilly giving Harrison the tutelage and confidence to come back stronger.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 19:49]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Millwall Match Thread on 19:58 - Sep 24 with 2023 viewsSuddenLad

Millwall Match Thread on 19:43 - Sep 24 by johndale

Even more reason why they should be losing to us. Another set of tossers with an over-inflated sense of who they are.

Millwall Match Thread on 20:31 - Sep 24 with 1815 viewsBigKindo

Millwall Match Thread on 19:43 - Sep 24 by johndale

,,,, and they are calling for Neil Harris's dismissal and Kenny Jacket to be re-appointed..
Millwall Match Thread on 20:37 - Sep 24 with 1784 viewsleedsdale

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/105

Two very needless penalties. Composed finish from Callum.
Millwall Match Thread on 22:27 - Sep 24 with 1479 viewsTVOS1907

Millwall Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 24 by D_Alien

Matt Dickins?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Millwall Match Thread on 22:29 - Sep 24 with 1471 viewsTVOS1907

Millwall Match Thread on 19:04 - Sep 24 by ColDale

Agree with that and I've said it all along. He's what I would call a 1980s Dale defender.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Millwall Match Thread on 23:23 - Sep 24 with 1353 viewsR17ALE

It amuses me the amount of opinions on a game which come from folk who weren't there!

First half we were awful at the back. Harrison was playing like he was having a running brain haemorrhage.

As soon as Raff came on we looked organised at the back. I think Raff is an under rated spoke in our defensive wheel.

Whilst Calvin was MOM, Bunney was pinging in some quality crosses from both sides. If he can add that 'Lambert' threat from 25 yard direct free kicks, he'll be some player.

Bunney might yet be re-invented as an attacking left wing back - he ticks every box - and his crosses land in the box. Dangerously. It was his cross which led to the chaos which won us our penalty.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Millwall Match Thread on 23:47 - Sep 24 with 1295 views442Dale

Millwall Match Thread on 23:23 - Sep 24 by R17ALE

It amuses me the amount of opinions on a game which come from folk who weren't there!

First half we were awful at the back. Harrison was playing like he was having a running brain haemorrhage.

As soon as Raff came on we looked organised at the back. I think Raff is an under rated spoke in our defensive wheel.

Whilst Calvin was MOM, Bunney was pinging in some quality crosses from both sides. If he can add that 'Lambert' threat from 25 yard direct free kicks, he'll be some player.

Bunney might yet be re-invented as an attacking left wing back - he ticks every box - and his crosses land in the box. Dangerously. It was his cross which led to the chaos which won us our penalty.

It's worth remembering the role Matt Done played at left back when we won promotion. Him being moved into that position coincided with us really pulling away at the top. It's often forgotten because of how he was successfully reinvented again as a centre forward a few months later.

No reason why Bunney can't do the same with a run of games.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024