Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silly Samuel. 23:16 - Sep 26 with 6886 views442Dale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/26/exclusive-investigation-england-manag

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Silly Samuel. on 21:47 - Sep 28 with 1187 viewsDaleiLama

Silly Samuel. on 19:04 - Sep 28 by D_Alien

It's not that simple though, is it?

It's nowt to do with an England manager being 'whiter than white' either, there's others who haven't been without dismissal. As soon as the evidence was presented, Allardyce himself knew the game was up. It's a bit naive to defend someone who - despite having a skin thicker than a rhino - wasn't prepared to defend himself, and for good reason.

He wasn't guilty though. It was entrapment. He said so - must be true.

#spareathoughtforthevictims

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Silly Samuel. on 21:47 - Sep 28 with 1187 viewsColDale

Silly Samuel. on 21:59 - Sep 28 with 1159 views442Dale

Silly Samuel. on 21:47 - Sep 28 by ColDale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/28/how-barnsley-assistant-manager-tommy-

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Silly Samuel. on 21:59 - Sep 28 with 1159 viewsnordenblue

Silly Samuel. on 21:47 - Sep 28 by ColDale

Shock horror your man at Leeds is in on it..

Big "Arry" surely has to be involved somewhere,or his dogs offshore account at least....
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 22:00]
Silly Samuel. on 22:13 - Sep 28 with 1122 viewsmacro

Jimmy Floyd’s been in trouble at QPR regarding performances, gives them perfect excuse to get rid if the allegations are correct.
Silly Samuel. on 00:07 - Sep 29 with 1019 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Where's WhiteyLad.......surely he will have done a 13 minute video on all this sordid stuff coming out of Oakey?
Silly Samuel. on 14:45 - Sep 29 with 872 viewsdingdangblue

I dont get the comment he made to the tv cameras outside his home in Bolton, "I was helping out someone who I knew for 30 years" ? Eh?
How exactly is meeting bogus businessmen to advise them about setting up a 3rd party ownership venture helping out a friend?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Silly Samuel. on 15:19 - Sep 29 with 834 viewsjudd

Silly Samuel. on 14:45 - Sep 29 by dingdangblue

I dont get the comment he made to the tv cameras outside his home in Bolton, "I was helping out someone who I knew for 30 years" ? Eh?
How exactly is meeting bogus businessmen to advise them about setting up a 3rd party ownership venture helping out a friend?

According to Harry Redknapp "...Scott McGarvey in Manchester – he is a bit of a character. He was supposedly down on his luck but thought he had struck on a business opportunity and asked Sam to come along to a meeting to give him some extra credibility."

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Silly Samuel. on 15:46 - Sep 29 with 800 viewsdingdangblue

Silly Samuel. on 15:19 - Sep 29 by judd

According to Harry Redknapp "...Scott McGarvey in Manchester – he is a bit of a character. He was supposedly down on his luck but thought he had struck on a business opportunity and asked Sam to come along to a meeting to give him some extra credibility."

He lives in bury.............say no more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3812607/Scott-McGarvey-lose-li

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Silly Samuel. on 13:01 - Oct 1 with 621 viewsD_Alien

There's now talk from the FA of sanctions against Big Sam, anything from a fine to a ban from football

I'd be against a ban. IMO it'd set a dangerous precedent. It could be argued he's already suffered sufficient punishment, but I wouldn't be against an additional fine being imposed - somewhere in the region of £400k should do it...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Silly Samuel. on 13:24 - Oct 1 with 602 viewsDaleiLama

Silly Samuel. on 13:01 - Oct 1 by D_Alien

There's now talk from the FA of sanctions against Big Sam, anything from a fine to a ban from football

I'd be against a ban. IMO it'd set a dangerous precedent. It could be argued he's already suffered sufficient punishment, but I wouldn't be against an additional fine being imposed - somewhere in the region of £400k should do it...

Tbf, the 1M quid payoff might just take some of the edge off the punishment?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Silly Samuel. on 13:35 - Oct 1 with 589 viewsKenBoon

Silly Samuel. on 13:01 - Oct 1 by D_Alien

He's done nothing to warrant those. If he had they could have sacked him instead of paying him to leave. Instead of playing to the press and politicians, the FA should be asking why third party ownership can still happen and stop it. That is their job, but like FIFA I suspect The FA either don't realise that or would rather do other stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024