Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bucket collection tonight 16:56 - Sep 27 with 2221 viewsDaley_Lama

I don't know the family but can't even imagine what they are going through.

Please give what you can.

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/bucket-collection-for-josh-

Poll: DF in or out

Bucket collection tonight on 17:13 - Sep 27 with 2188 views_dezzy

If every adult at this game tonight put a quid in, it should earn between 3 and 4 k, That would be fantastic.

KHBA

Bucket collection tonight on 17:41 - Sep 27 with 2111 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Let's hope all do their bit in such awful circumstances. I am not on twitter but wonder if those that are can add to some of our ex superstars feeds. Holty, lambert, hogan etc. Karen d could also donate some of her bear grillis money. Won't be at the game as exiled but will be donating!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bucket collection tonight on 07:39 - Sep 28 with 1752 viewsaleanddale

Hope the family raised plenty what a shocking thing to go through...

Praying for a miracle for little Josh.

Get well soon little one.
Bucket collection tonight on 10:08 - Sep 28 with 1667 viewsBarryStrange

That poor little lad, that is just unimaginably cruel.

Fair play to Dale for getting involved - judging by the website they have made a good start towards what they need. Hope and pray they find the rest of it.
Bucket collection tonight on 12:00 - Sep 28 with 1574 viewsPotterDale

The club have been brilliant through all of this. They were quick to contact, Frances Fielding went to school with Nicola (Joshuas Mum) and there has been massive support from all at the club. A special mention for Matty Lund who has been amazing in his support. When Joshua led the teams out as one of the mascots against MK Dons it was very emotional. At that time his tumour was stable and he was having a fantastic summer, doing all the things he deserved. When a bucket collection was done last season it was with the intention of helping with ongoing assistance Joshua would need following high dose radiotherapy which would have left him with long term disabilities. As I write now his Mum and Dad are at Alder Hey trying to get a second opinion as to whether immunotherapy in Florida is the correct thing to do. They will leave no stone unturned. The funding of childhood cancer research and treatments is woefully inadequate in this country, and whatever happens to Joshua now, this needs to change and change soon.
Thank You to all that donated last night.
Bucket collection tonight on 21:10 - Sep 28 with 1407 viewsDalenet

Bucket collection tonight on 12:00 - Sep 28 by PotterDale

The club have been brilliant through all of this. They were quick to contact, Frances Fielding went to school with Nicola (Joshuas Mum) and there has been massive support from all at the club. A special mention for Matty Lund who has been amazing in his support. When Joshua led the teams out as one of the mascots against MK Dons it was very emotional. At that time his tumour was stable and he was having a fantastic summer, doing all the things he deserved. When a bucket collection was done last season it was with the intention of helping with ongoing assistance Joshua would need following high dose radiotherapy which would have left him with long term disabilities. As I write now his Mum and Dad are at Alder Hey trying to get a second opinion as to whether immunotherapy in Florida is the correct thing to do. They will leave no stone unturned. The funding of childhood cancer research and treatments is woefully inadequate in this country, and whatever happens to Joshua now, this needs to change and change soon.

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/105320/florida-i

sadly looks like the hope has ended. So sad for the family.
Bucket collection tonight on 00:31 - Sep 29 with 1249 viewsPotterDale

Bucket collection tonight on 21:10 - Sep 28 by Dalenet

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/105320/florida-i

sadly looks like the hope has ended. So sad for the family.

Yes, we just have to make the most of him now whilst we have him around.
Bucket collection tonight on 07:48 - Sep 29 with 1129 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bucket collection tonight on 12:00 - Sep 28 by PotterDale

Sorry potter. Accidental dislike.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Bucket collection tonight on 08:29 - Sep 29 with 1090 viewsrafc1977

Also don't know the family, and desperately feel for them and little Josh who by the sounds of it has met this with the strength and determination way beyond his year's. As a parent of 3 young children myself I'd like to say I know what Joshua's parents are going through.....but I don't, how could anyone unless affected by this illness that is totally cruel. I am truly sorry to hear of your little angels plight. X
Bucket collection tonight on 09:04 - Sep 29 with 1057 viewsDaleiLama

Terrible news. Some things in life just aren't fair. It is no consolation, but at least the family has been spared going through the wringer a long, long way from home only to have their hopes dashed as his condition has been diagnosed as incurable. Thoughts are with the family. The despair and heartbreak in the message from Josh's mum is only too plain to see and humbling.

It certainly puts "sport" into context. It also highlights the disconnect between the money in football and real life. The back hander offered to Big Sam was double the amount the family needed had this been a viable option.

Finally, props to RAFC. They get a lot wrong, but supporting this cause was most definitely the right thing to do.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 9:08]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bucket collection tonight on 09:46 - Sep 29 with 1019 viewsDale1940

I would suggest they get in touch with a ortho molecular Doctor to see if he thought that iv vitamin C would be of use, seeing that great results have been seen on various cancer patients
Bucket collection tonight on 13:27 - Sep 29 with 893 viewsPotterDale

Bucket collection tonight on 08:29 - Sep 29 by rafc1977

Also don't know the family, and desperately feel for them and little Josh who by the sounds of it has met this with the strength and determination way beyond his year's. As a parent of 3 young children myself I'd like to say I know what Joshua's parents are going through.....but I don't, how could anyone unless affected by this illness that is totally cruel. I am truly sorry to hear of your little angels plight. X

He most certainly has shown bravery throughout all of this that puts us adults to shame. He still is in fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024