Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Boys v Trotters 19:20 - Sep 27 with 8698 viewsdingdangblue

Lillis,Raff,Canavan,Keane,Bunney,Lund,Allen,Thompson,Camps,Hendo,Andrew.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale Boys v Trotters on 19:23 - Sep 27 with 5253 viewsdingdangblue

Jack Dearden just said on radio manc we've never beaten Bolton!?!

#Leaguecup89 2-1

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Dale Boys v Trotters on 19:37 - Sep 27 with 5179 viewsShun

Can't see many goals tonight, they've scored less than we have!
Dale Boys v Trotters on 20:29 - Sep 27 with 4974 viewssandy_dale

Dale Boys v Trotters on 19:23 - Sep 27 by dingdangblue

Jack Dearden just said on radio manc we've never beaten Bolton!?!

#Leaguecup89 2-1

"Kelvin Camps opened the score for Rochdale" was one of many mistakes from saturdays coverge
Dale Boys v Trotters on 21:07 - Sep 27 with 4751 viewssampadale

Well it's Stefan Davis doing the honours tonight.

1-0
Dale Boys v Trotters on 21:59 - Sep 27 with 4473 viewsDaley_Lama

Yaaaaaa-aaaaaaa-aaaaaargh!

Cracking finish.
Cracking defence
Cracking clean sheet.
Joey T was fantastic

Poll: DF in or out

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:02 - Sep 27 with 4423 viewsShun

That match was out of this world. It could've been about 5-4 in the end. Davies incredible, Keane mountainous, Allen everywhere, Bunney reinvented and Shun euphoric!
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:03 - Sep 27 with 4421 viewsleedsdale

Dale Boys v Trotters on 21:59 - Sep 27 by Daley_Lama

Yaaaaaa-aaaaaaa-aaaaaargh!

Cracking finish.
Cracking defence
Cracking clean sheet.
Joey T was fantastic

I wonder if we can hold onto him in January?

Would love to hear dale23years' views on our recent results.
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:03 - Sep 27 with 4406 viewsmoth5368

Bunney fantastic, Keane fantastic. Great heart , passion & work all round. Glad I didn't stay away when I saw the team sheet.
Login to get fewer ads

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:08 - Sep 27 with 4321 viewsdingdangblue

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:02 - Sep 27 by Shun

That match was out of this world. It could've been about 5-4 in the end. Davies incredible, Keane mountainous, Allen everywhere, Bunney reinvented and Shun euphoric!

Eh up, what are you talking about? Phil Parkinson just said we scored from our only chance.

#getanewjumperandshirtdickhead

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:08 - Sep 27 with 4306 viewsDaley_Lama

Pubs are fir celebrating in afterwards, not sulking in during.

Cheers all.

Mom for me, Keane.

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:12 - Sep 27 with 4237 viewsDale23years

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:03 - Sep 27 by leedsdale

I wonder if we can hold onto him in January?

Would love to hear dale23years' views on our recent results.

Credit were credit due cracking last 2 performances

Keane is a cracking signing ( yes am wrong I know ) perfer him at centre back through.

Bunney improving in his left back role never knew he had cracking cross like that.

As for joey T not his biggest fan but has played well last 2 games,deserves his applause tonight through and yes I did clap him off the pitch.

Cracking atmosphere wish it was like that most games.
Davies could be our 20 goal season person.

I ve stopped texting during matches get to involved so I apologise if pis sed anybody off

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:13 - Sep 27 with 4209 viewsSuddenLad

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:08 - Sep 27 by dingdangblue

Eh up, what are you talking about? Phil Parkinson just said we scored from our only chance.

He's having a laugh. How we didn't score 4 is a mystery. They successfully targeted Hendo early on, got him substituted and still lost.

Parkinson is a sore loser. Or blind.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2016 22:16]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:13 - Sep 27 with 4207 viewsShun

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:08 - Sep 27 by dingdangblue

Bizarre! Very bizarre!
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:17 - Sep 27 with 4140 viewsleedsdale

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:12 - Sep 27 by Dale23years

Credit were credit due cracking last 2 performances

Keane is a cracking signing ( yes am wrong I know ) perfer him at centre back through.

Bunney improving in his left back role never knew he had cracking cross like that.

As for joey T not his biggest fan but has played well last 2 games,deserves his applause tonight through and yes I did clap him off the pitch.

Cracking atmosphere wish it was like that most games.
Davies could be our 20 goal season person.

I ve stopped texting during matches get to involved so I apologise if pis sed anybody off

Fair play.

Haven't made it to a game yet this season due to a new addition to the family; relishing my first game now, really feels like the season has started!
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:17 - Sep 27 with 4130 viewsdawlishdale

Very glad I took a couple of days off work to come up today Even managed to drag the old man out to watch.... Loved the commitment from the team tonight...every player played their part against a very physical Bolton team, who would have steamrollered us a month ago.

Special mention for Joe Bunney and Joe Thompson for their part, but also for Keane who made Canavan look like the player of last season, whilst Lund and Calvin played blinders. Jamie Allen could and possibly should have had a couple of goals.

Bolton are a team cast in the exact image of Bradford last season. Strong but overly direct. Boring to watch based on that, and it's no wonder their magnificent (in numbers) support turned on them towards the end.

Cracking result, and so good to see the COA with a decent crowd in for once.
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:19 - Sep 27 with 4058 views1907

This winger is not Joe Thompson. I'm not having it. Who leaves the club, recovers from cancer and comes back a far better player? Incredible. I'm just speechless with Bunney. Keane = immense. Honestly sat here and don't know what to say. Blown away.
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:24 - Sep 27 with 3980 viewsdalenumber2

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:17 - Sep 27 by dawlishdale

Very glad I took a couple of days off work to come up today Even managed to drag the old man out to watch.... Loved the commitment from the team tonight...every player played their part against a very physical Bolton team, who would have steamrollered us a month ago.

Special mention for Joe Bunney and Joe Thompson for their part, but also for Keane who made Canavan look like the player of last season, whilst Lund and Calvin played blinders. Jamie Allen could and possibly should have had a couple of goals.

Bolton are a team cast in the exact image of Bradford last season. Strong but overly direct. Boring to watch based on that, and it's no wonder their magnificent (in numbers) support turned on them towards the end.

Funny you should say that - was talking to a Bradford fan today who compared Bolton to Bradford's 'hoofball and physical' style
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:32 - Sep 27 with 3872 viewsR17ALE

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:17 - Sep 27 by dawlishdale

Fully agree.

One can only assume the two Joes were sitting in a pub when the team was announced and thought "fook it. We're not going".

Instead they sent two lookalikes who both were worthy of MOM along with Kean and Davies who I think are two massive finds. Kean reminds me of Richard Jobson such is his reading of the game. And Davies has a touch of the Holts* about him for me.

Regarding the game, I thought we started nervously almost playing the club name rather than the team, but after the glaring miss by them, the tables turned and we ran ourselves back into it, and by half time had the measure of them.

Second half was about who wanted to work hardest. That was us. Poor Calvin looked like he was going to collapse with exhaustion at the end. They all did.

Bolton trotted off at the end with plenty left in the tank. I presume this is why they're called The Trotters?

*Grant, not Michael.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:36 - Sep 27 with 3808 viewsmacro

Keith keane superb, Thompson, bunney equally so. Superb team performance tonight.
Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:51 - Sep 27 with 3618 viewsShun

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:19 - Sep 27 by 1907

This winger is not Joe Thompson. I'm not having it. Who leaves the club, recovers from cancer and comes back a far better player? Incredible. I'm just speechless with Bunney. Keane = immense. Honestly sat here and don't know what to say. Blown away.

Absolutely! Thompson's better now than he's ever been.
Dale Boys v Trotters on 23:01 - Sep 27 with 3494 viewsD_Alien

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:51 - Sep 27 by Shun

Absolutely! Thompson's better now than he's ever been.

Not long before he was given a rest, Joey saw a dangerous situation developing before anyone else and ran 30 yards before putting in a block which resulted in a free kick to Dale. It was pure footballing abilty, plus sheer determination. What more can anyone ask for?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale Boys v Trotters on 23:27 - Sep 27 with 3297 viewsLaveritty

Dale Boys v Trotters on 22:32 - Sep 27 by R17ALE

Fully agree.

One can only assume the two Joes were sitting in a pub when the team was announced and thought "fook it. We're not going".

Instead they sent two lookalikes who both were worthy of MOM along with Kean and Davies who I think are two massive finds. Kean reminds me of Richard Jobson such is his reading of the game. And Davies has a touch of the Holts* about him for me.

Regarding the game, I thought we started nervously almost playing the club name rather than the team, but after the glaring miss by them, the tables turned and we ran ourselves back into it, and by half time had the measure of them.

Second half was about who wanted to work hardest. That was us. Poor Calvin looked like he was going to collapse with exhaustion at the end. They all did.

Bolton trotted off at the end with plenty left in the tank. I presume this is why they're called The Trotters?

*Grant, not Michael.

Davies has a touch of the Holts* about him for me.

I mentioned something along the same lines when he ran back about 60 yards late on to get a tackle in on the edge of our box. Used to love Holty when he did that!

Thought Calvin was outstanding tonight but my MOM would be Keane. Not the tallest but his reading of the game and positional awareness were almost faultless.

Onwards to Charlton - Into The Valley - with ticket prices similar to when the Skids were enjoying their chart success!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Dale Boys v Trotters on 00:16 - Sep 28 with 3038 viewsrochdaleriddler

Tremendous team performance. Love how fans of 'big' clubs get rattled when they lose to us

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale Boys v Trotters on 00:25 - Sep 28 with 2998 viewsDaley_Lama

Dale Boys v Trotters on 23:01 - Sep 27 by D_Alien

Not long before he was given a rest, Joey saw a dangerous situation developing before anyone else and ran 30 yards before putting in a block which resulted in a free kick to Dale. It was pure footballing abilty, plus sheer determination. What more can anyone ask for?

Well said D_Alien.

His positional sense throughout was awesome, i remember the same break which petered out to nowt.

My/the praise for him is undoubtedly bourne a good bit from previous criticism of him, but there is no doubt that his football knowledge is nth times better than when his younger days.

Dale Boys v Trotters on 01:24 - Sep 28 with 2912 viewsD_Alien

Dale Boys v Trotters on 00:25 - Sep 28 by Daley_Lama

Well said D_Alien.

His positional sense throughout was awesome, i remember the same break which petered out to nowt.

My/the praise for him is undoubtedly bourne a good bit from previous criticism of him, but there is no doubt that his football knowledge is nth times better than when his younger days.

It's very gracious of you to say so, Daley_Lama

I'd be happy for Joey T to spend the rest of his career with Dale, it's his natural home anyway, and if he can provide the kind of solid support to the team with the maximum effort and minimum fuss he's shown over the past couple of games, it'll become a no brainer to offer him an extended contract

The partnership he's forging with Joey B on the left is a joy to behold, not least since that was our problem area and your point about praise being all the easier to deliver following previous criticism is a good one

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024