Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale bar post match 21:44 - Sep 27 with 2747 viewsDomDale

Since when has this been "adults only"? bouncer wouldn't let anyone in with kids. So much for having a drink and letting the traffic die down.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Dale bar post match on 22:57 - Sep 27 with 2496 viewsRosun

It's a school night so I think the door staff were trying to boost the register figures in the morning.
On a serious note , pre-match, the door staff were turning away groups of under 18's. Maybe a precourser for October 15th and 'bUrY's infamous skooligan crew.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 10:15]
Dale bar post match on 00:08 - Sep 28 with 2325 viewsrochdaleriddler

I saw families that always go in after games turned away, I was with my 15 year old grandson and couldn't get in, I've never had this problem before. Maybe I should just take my custom elsewhere in future

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale bar post match on 20:11 - Sep 28 with 1992 viewsDalenet

Dale bar post match on 00:08 - Sep 28 by rochdaleriddler

I saw families that always go in after games turned away, I was with my 15 year old grandson and couldn't get in, I've never had this problem before. Maybe I should just take my custom elsewhere in future

if you can't get in then you will have to

seriously I wonder whether they were thinking that it might get stupid with so many disappointed away fans and thought it wise to keep kids and families away. Seems sensible to me on a school night too
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 20:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024