Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Wright 13:15 - Sep 29 with 2257 viewsSuddenLad

Sacked by Barnsley over 'bung' allegation. Claims he has done nothing wrong.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tommy Wright on 14:25 - Sep 29 with 2188 viewsnordenblue

I bet Whitey is busy proofreading a 4 million word essay to post on here anytime now.....
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 14:26]
Tommy Wright on 15:26 - Sep 29 with 2077 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tommy Wright on 14:25 - Sep 29 by nordenblue

I bet Whitey is busy proofreading a 4 million word essay to post on here anytime now.....

Yorkshire_dale posted the same point last night on the Silly Samuel thread. He also said it in fewer words.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 15:27]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Tommy Wright on 15:26 - Sep 29 with 2077 viewsjudd

Top lad is tommy. top, top lad. 'n 'e's alreight. football apeth, min', bur not eur bad 'un.it's eur potent mixture o' eur scotsman livin 'n wukkin i' Yorksha, sahth Yorksha a' 'a' an' orl, sa imagine t' temptation creyted by easy brass bein wafted i' front o' those rumblin fiduciary 'ormones? sithee lata

Poll: What is it to be then?

Tommy Wright on 15:55 - Sep 29 with 2007 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tommy Wright on 15:26 - Sep 29 by judd

Top lad is tommy. top, top lad. 'n 'e's alreight. football apeth, min', bur not eur bad 'un.it's eur potent mixture o' eur scotsman livin 'n wukkin i' Yorksha, sahth Yorksha a' 'a' an' orl, sa imagine t' temptation creyted by easy brass bein wafted i' front o' those rumblin fiduciary 'ormones? sithee lata

Hello darling, mwah mwah.

My name is John Godber and I would like to write a play about you and your probable redundancy from gas digging in the 1980s.

The play will commence from when you were in borstal with your pet eagle, Ken, and go through your time in the brass band and as a male stripper. It will end with you winning the ballet dancing and joyously, and very middle classly, overcoming you not being a gas digger anymore.

I'm from the north as well you know, well North Kensington.

Ciao

Tommy Wright on 16:11 - Sep 29 with 1975 viewsjudd

Tommy Wright on 15:55 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Hello darling, mwah mwah.

My name is John Godber and I would like to write a play about you and your probable redundancy from gas digging in the 1980s.

The play will commence from when you were in borstal with your pet eagle, Ken, and go through your time in the brass band and as a male stripper. It will end with you winning the ballet dancing and joyously, and very middle classly, overcoming you not being a gas digger anymore.

I'm from the north as well you know, well North Kensington.

Ciao

Tha' wants tvvatting, tha nerse.

Tommy Wright on 16:37 - Sep 29 with 1896 viewsnordenblue

Tommy Wright on 15:26 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Yorkshire_dale posted the same point last night on the Silly Samuel thread. He also said it in fewer words.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2016 15:27]

Nice one,brilliant...
Tommy Wright on 16:54 - Sep 29 with 1853 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tommy Wright on 16:11 - Sep 29 by judd

Tha' wants tvvatting, tha nerse.

Yes, yes I see it now.

Plucky simple Northshire man who, to get over not being able to gas dig anymore, turns to boxing to let out his frustrations, beat boxing, like them rap chaps, Milli Vanilli and UB42. You enter a competition for beat boxing and triumph with your Northshire brass boxing. Along the way your family and friends have to sell their livers and kidneys to send you there.

Start practicing, rehearsals are on in a week.

Ciao darling, mwah, mwah.

Tommy Wright on 16:55 - Sep 29 with 1848 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tommy Wright on 16:37 - Sep 29 by nordenblue

Nice one,brilliant...

You know it.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Wright on 17:07 - Sep 29 with 1819 viewsjudd

Tommy Wright on 16:54 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Yes, yes I see it now.

Plucky simple Northshire man who, to get over not being able to gas dig anymore, turns to boxing to let out his frustrations, beat boxing, like them rap chaps, Milli Vanilli and UB42. You enter a competition for beat boxing and triumph with your Northshire brass boxing. Along the way your family and friends have to sell their livers and kidneys to send you there.

Start practicing, rehearsals are on in a week.

Ciao darling, mwah, mwah.

Ahl tell theur wha', theur shandy suppin Brian Clough - ah kna for eur fact theur spen' 'alf thy tahhm "minin for gas" sa ta speyt, sa toddle off on ya brompton bike' - saddle removed, o' course.

Tommy Wright on 17:52 - Sep 29 with 1729 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tommy Wright on 17:07 - Sep 29 by judd

Ahl tell theur wha', theur shandy suppin Brian Clough - ah kna for eur fact theur spen' 'alf thy tahhm "minin for gas" sa ta speyt, sa toddle off on ya brompton bike' - saddle removed, o' course.

Yes, I think for the movie we're going to have to opt for subtitles. Otherwise it's Sean Bean darling. How's the brass boxing practice going anyway? If you can't do a Jonny Briggs theme tune by next Wednseday Sean Bean it fookin is. Fookin northern work shy sh!t, mwah, mwah.

Tommy Wright on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 1594 viewsjudd

Tommy Wright on 17:52 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Yes, I think for the movie we're going to have to opt for subtitles. Otherwise it's Sean Bean darling. How's the brass boxing practice going anyway? If you can't do a Jonny Briggs theme tune by next Wednseday Sean Bean it fookin is. Fookin northern work shy sh!t, mwah, mwah.

Nah then mardy bum. ..

Tommy Wright on 22:10 - Sep 29 with 1455 viewsSuddenLad

Eric Black assistant manager at Southampton is next in the firing line. More allegations against him made tonight.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tommy Wright on 23:21 - Sep 29 with 1385 viewsdingdangblue

Tommy Wright on 22:10 - Sep 29 by SuddenLad

Eric Black assistant manager at Southampton is next in the firing line. More allegations against him made tonight.

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=4356&d=1475184472

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tommy Wright on 13:17 - Sep 30 with 1135 viewsoff2div1

Strange that 2 week ago Cellino wanted to employ Wright.
Tommy Wright on 00:20 - Oct 1 with 931 viewsWhiteyBFC

Tommy Wright on 14:25 - Sep 29 by nordenblue

Nah. I work for BFC these days.

Have a good 'un.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024