Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lund called up / Yellow cards 20:15 - Sep 29 with 4650 viewsdingdangblue

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/matty-lund-northern-ireland

He's on 4 yellow cards (5 is a suspension) - might as well get booked v Charlton then if he's missing the Southend game anyway!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 20:53 - Sep 29 with 3336 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good call dinger........JL just needs to stay fit and injury free and that'll do for us.
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 22:32 - Sep 29 with 3184 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 20:53 - Sep 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good call dinger........JL just needs to stay fit and injury free and that'll do for us.

Time wasting in the 93rd min with us winning would be ideal! He's bound to get a booking in the bury game on the 15th so wouldn't want him banned for the game after that would we?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 00:40 - Sep 30 with 3066 viewsShun

Creative thinking. You'll go far, ddb.
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:43 - Oct 1 with 2559 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 00:40 - Sep 30 by Shun

Creative thinking. You'll go far, ddb.

Booked darn it.

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:55 - Oct 1 with 2510 viewsD_Dale

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:43 - Oct 1 by dingdangblue

Booked darn it.

So a lot of time left for a second yellow ...
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:58 - Oct 1 with 2497 viewsaleanddale

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:55 - Oct 1 by D_Dale

So a lot of time left for a second yellow ...

Exactly.... Careful now Matty!!!
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:30 - Oct 2 with 2243 viewsColDale

He misses the next available game. Given he was already ruled out of Saturday, he'll miss the Bury game.
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 16:51 - Oct 2 with 2139 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 15:30 - Oct 2 by ColDale

He misses the next available game. Given he was already ruled out of Saturday, he'll miss the Bury game.

Are you sure? What if he was injured yesterday - would he only be suspended when fit again?

Login to get fewer ads

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 21:28 - Oct 2 with 1975 viewsTVOS1907

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 16:51 - Oct 2 by dingdangblue

Are you sure? What if he was injured yesterday - would he only be suspended when fit again?

It's an interesting question.

I suppose if he was injured, he wouldn't then be with Northern Ireland and would sort of be 'available' to us even though he actually wasn't!

Maybe it will be explained this week.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:21 - Oct 2 with 1881 viewsdaz

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 21:28 - Oct 2 by TVOS1907

It's an interesting question.

I suppose if he was injured, he wouldn't then be with Northern Ireland and would sort of be 'available' to us even though he actually wasn't!

Maybe it will be explained this week.

Is this not all irrelevant? Surely he is suspended for the Notts County game on Tuesday?
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:28 - Oct 2 with 1869 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:21 - Oct 2 by daz

Is this not all irrelevant? Surely he is suspended for the Notts County game on Tuesday?

No suspensions and sending offs for the EFL trophy dont count in the league and vice versa.

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:35 - Oct 2 with 1860 viewsmacro

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions

This site is meant to give all the answers, it’s not working at the moment as when I add Rochdale/League 1 I get Chris Basham (Sheff Utd).

Might be updated tomorrow properly - edit - says it is when officials reports have been processed
[Post edited 2 Oct 2016 23:36]
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:36 - Oct 2 with 1858 viewsdaz

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:28 - Oct 2 by dingdangblue

No suspensions and sending offs for the EFL trophy dont count in the league and vice versa.

Really? That's nonsense. A domestic suspension should be just that. Same as it is for FA cup and League cup!
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:37 - Oct 2 with 1855 viewsmacro

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:36 - Oct 2 by daz

Really? That's nonsense. A domestic suspension should be just that. Same as it is for FA cup and League cup!

The rules on EFL cup were announced a few weeks ago, that’s the way the competition rules have been agreed
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:39 - Oct 2 with 1852 viewsdaz

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:37 - Oct 2 by macro

The rules on EFL cup were announced a few weeks ago, that’s the way the competition rules have been agreed

I don't doubt you, just saying it's nonsense!
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:48 - Oct 2 with 1840 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:35 - Oct 2 by macro

This site is meant to give all the answers, it’s not working at the moment as when I add Rochdale/League 1 I get Chris Basham (Sheff Utd).

Might be updated tomorrow properly - edit - says it is when officials reports have been processed

I'm pretty sure Lund will be suspended for the Southend game.

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:57 - Oct 2 with 1827 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:48 - Oct 2 by dingdangblue

I'm pretty sure Lund will be suspended for the Southend game.

Hope he plays against Cheaty or is he off on the Big Bird?
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 00:18 - Oct 3 with 1800 viewsTVOS1907

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:57 - Oct 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hope he plays against Cheaty or is he off on the Big Bird?

He'll be with Northern Ireland.

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 00:21 - Oct 3 with 1795 viewsTVOS1907

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:39 - Oct 2 by daz

I don't doubt you, just saying it's nonsense!

Maybe, but if we have someone sent off on Tuesday, i would rather he missed further Trophy games than league and FA Cup matches.

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 08:20 - Oct 3 with 1676 viewsPhil

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 23:35 - Oct 2 by macro

That site is cr@p, Lund not listed under "existing suspension" or "one-match away".

Under FA Disciplinary Procedures for Field Offences :

"
If a Player accumulates five cautions in First Team Competitive Matches between the opening day of the Playing Season and 31 December (including any FTCM played on that day) in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering :
One First Team Match.

Any period of suspension arising from cautions will commence forthwith. The suspension will cover all approved First Team matches until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed the number of matches appropriate to the punishment in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening league match and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in an approved domestic Competition.
"

No mention of the player not being available for the next match, either through injury or international call-up.

I guess this situation doesn't arise very often so we can be pretty pssed off if they invent a rule just for Little Rochdale.
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 08:23 - Oct 3 with 1670 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 08:20 - Oct 3 by Phil

That site is cr@p, Lund not listed under "existing suspension" or "one-match away".

"
If a Player accumulates five cautions in First Team Competitive Matches between the opening day of the Playing Season and 31 December (including any FTCM played on that day) in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering :
One First Team Match.

Any period of suspension arising from cautions will commence forthwith. The suspension will cover all approved First Team matches until such time as his Club’s First Team has completed the number of matches appropriate to the punishment in approved Competitions during the period covered by its opening league match and ending with the final match in which the Club is playing in an approved domestic Competition.
"

No mention of the player not being available for the next match, either through injury or international call-up.

I guess this situation doesn't arise very often so we can be pretty pssed off if they invent a rule just for Little Rochdale.

I doubt anybody from the F.A would even know that Lund is with N.Ire.

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 09:26 - Oct 3 with 1618 viewsdaz

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 00:21 - Oct 3 by TVOS1907

Maybe, but if we have someone sent off on Tuesday, i would rather he missed further Trophy games than league and FA Cup matches.

Me too! Still blatant moving of the goalposts though.

Best thing all round would be to scrap the trophy.
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 10:04 - Oct 3 with 1579 viewsfermin

"
One First Team Match.

"

I have just had a look and he is on there. It says he is currently on suspension for one game between 1 October and 8 October.
Lund called up / Yellow cards on 10:10 - Oct 3 with 1564 viewsdingdangblue

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 10:04 - Oct 3 by fermin

I have just had a look and he is on there. It says he is currently on suspension for one game between 1 October and 8 October.

Currently on suspension

PERSON CLUB START END TOTAL
Matthew Lund Rochdale AFC 01.10.2016 08.10.2016 1
Christopher Basham Sheffield United 24.09.2016 15.10.2016 3

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions#2rAZJi8q3tWWWRMd.99

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 10:12]

Lund called up / Yellow cards on 10:33 - Oct 3 with 1529 viewsTVOS1907

"
One First Team Match.

"

It's unlikely the site would be updated on a Sunday. I imagine it will be accurate later today when all the ref''s reports have been processed.

I doubt they have a rule just for us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024