Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryder Cup 00:02 - Sep 30 with 1251 viewsmacro

Here's hoping the yanks get beaten. I fear this time that the inexperience of the team might cost Europe especially with it being held in the good old us of a.
Ryder Cup on 09:00 - Oct 1 with 1131 viewsDaley_Lama

Ironically it was the more experienced players who struggled yesterday in Kaymer and Westwood, both left out for this morning.

5 players are going to play all 5 by the looks of it unless goosed after the morning, Mc, Stensen, Rose, Garcia and Pieters.

Great effort in the second session, will need to fight like that til the end.

Best show on earth.

Poll: DF in or out

Ryder Cup on 12:41 - Oct 1 with 1063 viewsaleanddale

Great fight back.

3-1 again this afternoon would be nice!
Ryder Cup on 17:16 - Oct 1 with 1029 viewsaleanddale

Now 5-4...

Come on Europe...

Easy to watch this with a pint and 3 Dale points in the bag!!
Ryder Cup on 00:33 - Oct 2 with 924 viewsDaley_Lama

If Lee Weswood could putt from 6 ft, he would have won his match by 3 or 4 holes tonight.

Aside from that, no grumbles from me.

Pieters v Reed for player of the tourney, both were fantastic this afty once more carrying Rory and Speith, beating DJ and Stenson. Absolute awesome golf from both.

Mickleson remembered how to hit his driver, the rest of his game has never been too shoddy.

Roll on Sunday, never over til it is over

Ryder Cup on 01:03 - Oct 2 with 901 viewsdingdangblue

Ryder Cup on 00:33 - Oct 2 by Daley_Lama

If Lee Weswood could putt from 6 ft, he would have won his match by 3 or 4 holes tonight.

Aside from that, no grumbles from me.

Pieters v Reed for player of the tourney, both were fantastic this afty once more carrying Rory and Speith, beating DJ and Stenson. Absolute awesome golf from both.

Mickleson remembered how to hit his driver, the rest of his game has never been too shoddy.

Roll on Sunday, never over til it is over

Its such a shame he spoils brilliant approach play with rubbish putting. That last one only cost us a half so not a disaster. Will have to load the big guns up 1st tomorrow to try and claw back those 3 points early - if USA get further ahead early doors we wont come back.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ryder Cup on 22:56 - Oct 2 with 766 viewsrobtheb

Lost 17-10.

Easy win in the end for the yanks. We just didn't get going from day one.
Good learning kerb for the rookies tho.

Some of our stars just did not turn up.
Ryder Cup on 23:36 - Oct 2 with 746 viewsmacro

My fear was correct
Ryder Cup on 15:32 - Oct 3 with 632 viewsChaffRAFC

Thought McIlroy and Pieters aside, Europe were poor in the games I saw. Patrick Reed was outstanding throughout for the Americans though and is a brilliant player to watch.

I've said it before and will probably say it again but I just don't see the value Lee Westwood adds. He's a good tee to green player but he couldn't putt a marble in a manhole half the time. It's let him down all his career and he was absolutely woeful all tournament.

The Reed/McIllroy game was very special to watch.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Ryder Cup on 17:22 - Oct 3 with 575 viewsDaley_Lama

Stenson - fantastic, better than Rory as it was Pieters pulling him through in fourballs
Rose -goodish
Cabrera-Bello - very good
Kaymer - poor (but great singles)
Garcia - very good
The rest - under exposed, found wanting
Westwood - a sad end for a Ryder Cup legend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024