Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next three matches 13:24 - Oct 17 with 3416 viewsboromat

Huge opportunity the next three matches. But also three potential banana skins. After a run of wins I can't help but think we can't keep it up that much longer. Lets hope I'm wrong :-).

Tomorrow night could be interesting the players were in on Sunday and travelling today. I can imagine Hill might switch the team around to give some players a rest. Some looked pretty tired at the end of the game on Saturday.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Next three matches on 13:34 - Oct 17 with 3380 viewsDaley_Lama

Swindon away were the worst team i saw last season.

Despite being 2-0 up, Dale down to 10 men they were unable to cope with BBM and were in the end hanging on for the points. I feel we owe them one, especially if they still do that passing around at the back garbage all game.

We never lose to Coventry.

Oldham are gash.

That's a nil point return guaranteed then.

Poll: DF in or out

Next three matches on 13:59 - Oct 17 with 3301 viewsaleanddale

Next three matches on 13:34 - Oct 17 by Daley_Lama

Swindon away were the worst team i saw last season.

Despite being 2-0 up, Dale down to 10 men they were unable to cope with BBM and were in the end hanging on for the points. I feel we owe them one, especially if they still do that passing around at the back garbage all game.

We never lose to Coventry.

Oldham are gash.

That's a nil point return guaranteed then.

Excellent reverse tweak!!

Agreed these next 3 will be no easier than millwall - Bolton and charlton!!!

There does look to be a steel running through this team though at the moment... Like every team we play will know they have been in a right old ding dong regardless of the results.
Next three matches on 14:01 - Oct 17 with 3288 viewsdingdangblue

I had to cringe when the Manc radio interviewer said to Hill that the Swindon game was a great chance for Rochdale to claim 3 points and keep the run going! Swindon away! I dont take for granted any fixture being a 'great chance of 3 points' never mind Swindon away. Its a very tough game - as tough as the last 6 we've faced. Hopefully we will do ourselves justice and play well - whatever the outcome.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Next three matches on 14:17 - Oct 17 with 3265 viewsDaley_Lama

Where previously we were a decent team losing by the odd goal, we have turned into a decent team winning by the odd goal (seeing as bury fans have scratched off our penalty)

The odd penalty save here (Charlton), the odd opposition hitting the post there (Bolton), fine lines.

#championsinoctober

Next three matches on 14:26 - Oct 17 with 3237 viewsaleanddale

Next three matches on 14:17 - Oct 17 by Daley_Lama

Where previously we were a decent team losing by the odd goal, we have turned into a decent team winning by the odd goal (seeing as bury fans have scratched off our penalty)

The odd penalty save here (Charlton), the odd opposition hitting the post there (Bolton), fine lines.

#championsinoctober

Perfectly put Lama.

Having the rub of the green at the moment and that's bringing a confidence to our game.

Long May the current form continue.
Next three matches on 14:29 - Oct 17 with 3227 viewsYorkshire_Dale

One the day,any team can beat any team in this League.......agree,fine fine margins.

Discipline is key. (ask bury)
Next three matches on 14:54 - Oct 17 with 3163 viewsMolly

Next three matches on 14:26 - Oct 17 by aleanddale

Perfectly put Lama.

Having the rub of the green at the moment and that's bringing a confidence to our game.

Or hope the current form continues 'till May
Next three matches on 15:29 - Oct 17 with 3093 viewsD_Dale

The players are travelling down today (Monday)? What might Hilly have planned to keep them occupied all day tomorrow?

I see the supporters' coach - seats still available - is due to leave he ground at 2.30pm. Good luck to the fans who make the journey, getting back at about 3am on Wednesday.

Past form does not make for much optimism: in 18 league matches against Swindon, Dale have won 1 and drawn 7, with 10 lost.
Login to get fewer ads

Next three matches on 15:35 - Oct 17 with 3066 viewsdingdangblue

Next three matches on 15:29 - Oct 17 by D_Dale

The players are travelling down today (Monday)? What might Hilly have planned to keep them occupied all day tomorrow?

I see the supporters' coach - seats still available - is due to leave he ground at 2.30pm. Good luck to the fans who make the journey, getting back at about 3am on Wednesday.

Past form does not make for much optimism: in 18 league matches against Swindon, Dale have won 1 and drawn 7, with 10 lost.

Was also an October Tuesday night game. If you believe in fate. Ohhhhh Bastien Hery!

[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 15:40]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Next three matches on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 2956 viewsTVOS1907

Next three matches on 15:29 - Oct 17 by D_Dale

Past form is also largely irrelevant.

Millwall, Bolton, Charlton,...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next three matches on 16:32 - Oct 17 with 2921 views49thseason

Next three matches on 14:26 - Oct 17 by aleanddale

Perfectly put Lama.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2016 16:34]
Next three matches on 17:09 - Oct 17 with 2835 viewsShun

Next three matches on 15:35 - Oct 17 by dingdangblue

Was also an October Tuesday night game. If you believe in fate. Ohhhhh Bastien Hery!

Did we always wear that kit with blue shorts? It looks better than I remember it. Perhaps I'm just comparing it to last year's boring effort.
Next three matches on 17:20 - Oct 17 with 2803 viewsD_Dale

Next three matches on 15:35 - Oct 17 by dingdangblue

Thanks for posting that. Of the Dale players who featured that Tuesday night almost two years ago, only three - Lund, Henderson and Andrew - are likely to play tomorrow.

Not a bad number of visiting fans, quite a few I guess based in the south.
Next three matches on 17:34 - Oct 17 with 2759 viewsdingdangblue

Next three matches on 17:20 - Oct 17 by D_Dale

Thanks for posting that. Of the Dale players who featured that Tuesday night almost two years ago, only three - Lund, Henderson and Andrew - are likely to play tomorrow.

Not a bad number of visiting fans, quite a few I guess based in the south.

Yes the cameraman is great focusing on the Dale crowd after each goal - very decent following.

Next three matches on 16:23 - Oct 18 with 2481 viewsDaleiLama

Sure Swindon will have seen this and know they'll have a game on their hands.

Up the Dale and keep the run alive!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Next three matches on 18:06 - Oct 22 with 2196 viewsFrog

mmmmmmmmmm
Next three matches on 21:51 - Oct 22 with 2040 viewsboromat

Next three matches on 18:06 - Oct 22 by Frog

mmmmmmmmmm

Two banana skins out of three so far :-(
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 21:52]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Next three matches on 22:07 - Oct 22 with 2001 viewsdingdangblue

Next three matches on 21:51 - Oct 22 by boromat

Two banana skins out of three so far :-(
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 21:52]

Every game is a banana skin, I dont expect anything - easiest way to avoid getting your hopes up or too disappointed after a loss. Swindon away and Coventry away (no matter where they are in the league table) are 2 very awkward fixtures. Both games already forgotten for me - onwards to the Oldham game Saturday 😊

Next three matches on 23:04 - Oct 22 with 1941 viewsjudd

Next three matches on 22:07 - Oct 22 by dingdangblue

Every game is a banana skin, I dont expect anything - easiest way to avoid getting your hopes up or too disappointed after a loss. Swindon away and Coventry away (no matter where they are in the league table) are 2 very awkward fixtures. Both games already forgotten for me - onwards to the Oldham game Saturday 😊

Which is also very awkward and I hope Lama feels that they are not nor ever have been gash.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Next three matches on 01:12 - Oct 23 with 1865 viewsDaley_Lama

Oldham are brilliant, we are in for a 6-0 d***ing.

Next three matches on 01:14 - Oct 23 with 1858 viewsjudd

Next three matches on 01:12 - Oct 23 by Daley_Lama

Oldham are brilliant, we are in for a 6-0 d***ing.

Good lad. Sorry for calling you out but YOU caused our losing streak although I need to hide behind some bullshit smokescreen.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024