Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Stadium, My Ar$e 19:11 - Oct 18 with 7111 viewsBigDaveMyCock

New charge registered against Bury Football Club in favour of a company called Moneything, an asset for loan company. New season new loan. The Bury fans I speak to wonder where the money has come from as well.

This is the Peer 2 Peer lending loan the link of which was posted in the now infamous 'wait for tomorrow' thread. The most interesting, and worrying thing for Bury fans, is that there is talk of a sale and leaseback option if the club cannot make payment under this loan. That would signal the sale of the ground.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2016 19:47]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 09:20 - Oct 20 with 2536 viewsaleanddale

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 08:59 - Oct 20 by RAFCBLUE

When the next set of bury accounts are published, they will show the financial impact of last season. Or in layman's terms a massive financial hole.

Since then, they have this farcical idea that they can raise capital for a new asset, in a world where they struggle to pay day to day bills on time. When you buy anything you have to put some equity in!

When they go to the wall, there are a number in Forever Bury who could have challenged this farce and yet turned a blind eye.

In the meantime, we keep plodding on with living in our means and only borrowing what we can pay back.

I know where I'd rather be!

Seriously....

I would take conference football with integrity intact every single day of the week at Spotland rather than sell our soul like that shower of shite...
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 10:41 - Oct 20 with 2441 viewsDiddyDave

Sounds to me like this Bury businessman is related to a certain Donald B.S.Trump.
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 11:21 - Oct 20 with 2388 viewsDaley_Lama

George Reynolds springs to mind.

Poll: DF in or out

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 11:35 - Oct 20 with 2369 viewsdingdangblue

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 11:21 - Oct 20 by Daley_Lama

George Reynolds springs to mind.

Hang on............he was a crook?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 12:11 - Oct 20 with 2311 viewsBigKindo

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 11:35 - Oct 20 by dingdangblue

Hang on............he was a crook?

........ but George got caught.
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 11:38 - Oct 22 with 2009 viewsaleanddale

There looks to be a storm cloud gathering !!

Can't pay HMRC....

Get half a million to prop up creaking joists ( on a new stadium rouse! )

Oh we can pay HMRC !!

Just chuck that half million on the pile of debt!

#shambles

Why don't they just cut the fookin cloth right!!

Take ten pounds...

Spend £9.99 FFS!!!!
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 1792 viewsaleanddale

How shite does giggle look tonight!!!
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 21:31 - Oct 24 with 1740 viewsHopwoodblue

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 21:22 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

How empty does the many road end look for a cup final !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Login to get fewer ads

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 07:26 - Oct 25 with 1610 viewsaleanddale

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 21:31 - Oct 24 by Hopwoodblue

How empty does the many road end look for a cup final !

Outnumbered and outmanoeuvred in their cup final...

20 000 stadium looks a bigger joke with every passing day!
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 08:51 - Oct 25 with 1539 viewsdingdangblue

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 21:22 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

Also - just how many advertising boards does 1 stadium need - they are stacked 3 or 4 deep infront of the main stand.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 09:43 - Oct 25 with 1466 viewsParkinsGimp

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 08:51 - Oct 25 by dingdangblue

Also - just how many advertising boards does 1 stadium need - they are stacked 3 or 4 deep infront of the main stand.

And there seemed to be quite a few people in their dug out, perhaps the Milky Bar Kid is selling a unique experience " come sit in the dug out with Rochdale rejects- only cost you £500" , what a disgrace of a club , on and off the pitch. Fancy bringing a ref in to discuss discipline , Soares and Ismeal must of had cotton wool in their ears. But I bet most of the players do with the amount of B S spouted around Giggle.
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 1460 viewsdingdangblue

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 09:43 - Oct 25 by ParkinsGimp

And there seemed to be quite a few people in their dug out, perhaps the Milky Bar Kid is selling a unique experience " come sit in the dug out with Rochdale rejects- only cost you £500" , what a disgrace of a club , on and off the pitch. Fancy bringing a ref in to discuss discipline , Soares and Ismeal must of had cotton wool in their ears. But I bet most of the players do with the amount of B S spouted around Giggle.

That Soares tackle on Spearing was a shocker! Very lucky the ref was so lenient.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 8:58]

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 17:42 - Oct 25 with 1237 viewsBFC1885

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 07:26 - Oct 25 by aleanddale

Outnumbered and outmanoeuvred in their cup final...

20 000 stadium looks a bigger joke with every passing day!

I know our accounting leaves quite a lot to be desired, but I'm not sure how 3,141 visiting supporters outnumbered the home support in a 8,007 crowd?

It's not advisable for either Rochdale or Bury to make derogatory remarks about attendances, neither of us are getting crowds to write home about are we?
As somebody else said on another thread, 'dale didn't get 5K home fans for the last two promotion parties.

Good luck in your "BIG derby" at the weekend, genuinely.
New Stadium, My Ar$e on 07:43 - Oct 26 with 1048 viewsaleanddale

New Stadium, My Ar$e on 17:42 - Oct 25 by BFC1885

I know our accounting leaves quite a lot to be desired, but I'm not sure how 3,141 visiting supporters outnumbered the home support in a 8,007 crowd?

It's not advisable for either Rochdale or Bury to make derogatory remarks about attendances, neither of us are getting crowds to write home about are we?
As somebody else said on another thread, 'dale didn't get 5K home fans for the last two promotion parties.

Good luck in your "BIG derby" at the weekend, genuinely.

What's your thoughts on the latest loan BFC?

Stadium hunt?

Or prop up mounting debt?

Why has this question not been asked?

Good luck with that one! Seriously....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024