Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's Accumulator 13:12 - Oct 21 with 1970 viewsClitheroeDale

On a dreadful run at the moment. Needs some help and thoughts for my Accy.

Usually go for five results, home, draw or away.

Any gut feelings shared would be appreciated.

Not sure who Bury play, but will back against them
Tomorrow's Accumulator on 14:11 - Oct 21 with 1910 viewsjoecooke

No match tips im afraid but i always do a four team acca and have had many more wins than when i did 5.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Tomorrow's Accumulator on 17:11 - Oct 21 with 1807 viewsboromat

I always do 10 games at a quid surprisingly hardly ever win. In fact I've only win once

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tomorrow's Accumulator on 19:25 - Oct 21 with 1758 viewsrichfoad32

Done Wycombe, Crewe, Donny and Plymouth acca for what it's worth (£260 for a tenner actually). I usually have a small punt on the Both Score/No draw coupon as well, had some luck a couple of times this season.

P.S. Shakers play Bolton at home on Monday.....Wanderers 11/8

Edit: Just seen you usually do five teams so how about Brentford at home to Barnsley? Bees strong at home and Whitey's boys sliding after a fast start, Hogan could fill his boots for this one, fancy there'll be a few goals. (0-0 it is then)
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 19:28]
Tomorrow's Accumulator on 22:04 - Oct 21 with 1692 viewsMIlnrowdale

Do like the score/no draw coupon, but as a win only bet going for bit of a longshot bet in stoke, villa, oxford & crewe
Tomorrow's Accumulator on 09:09 - Oct 22 with 1600 viewsBrighouseDale

I do the same ACCA every week, five teams, not telling you which ones! All started on the first game of the season last year, put a fiver on and won about £340 so I thought I'll just stick to those same teams week in week out. Won it four or five times last season but my numbers haven't come up yet during 2016-2017. Two of the clubs have been promoted, so the odds are longer now but I don't want to jinx it by changing. Hoping today could be the day my luck comes in, as I'm brassic.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024