Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£100 Half Season Tickets! 16:16 - Oct 21 with 49888 viewsAlwaysADale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-rochdale-football

Another good step - about £10 a game!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 16:17]
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:23 - Oct 21 with 13036 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic news...

Come on you lapsed fans this is amazing value!!

Well done the club a real step in the right direction.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:34 - Oct 21 with 12974 viewsD_Alien

Count me in - that's one hell of a saving!

Marketed for the time of year when many blokes don't want another crap Xmas present from their beloved - the perfect gift

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:46 - Oct 21 with 12911 views100notout

“The heavily discounted half season ticket is a precursor to our future plans"

Sounds promising for next season

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:47 - Oct 21 with 12907 viewsdeeplishblue

I look forward to getting my partial refund for my full price season ticket......

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:49 - Oct 21 with 12900 viewsColDale

Great news. Hopefully we can shift 250 upwards at that price.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 12876 viewsdingdangblue

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:47 - Oct 21 by deeplishblue

I look forward to getting my partial refund for my full price season ticket......

Wins against Bolton, bury and hopefully Oldham is worth the extra!! 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:56 - Oct 21 with 12875 viewswozzrafc

I think the half season ticket s a good idea and shows club are looking seriously at ways to boost attendances.

I hope that a similar price is reflected in next years season tickets. Season ticket holders who have paid out this season in the summer need to be considered as they appear to be paying more now.

Sandy lane
12 x 17.00 = £194
11 games = £100

That's £294 for season compared to £314 at start of the season

Pearl street
12 x £20 = 240
11 = £100

That's £340 for season compared to £370 at start

This should tempt back some who didn't renew. So congratulations to the club.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:06 - Oct 21 with 12819 viewsBartRowou

Had a long day and could do with someone doing the sums.

Does somebody who bought a season ticket for the Sandy Lane end up paying more or less than somebody who has paid for all the matches at the turnstile up to this offer kicking in and who then buys the half season ticket?

I support the initiative completely but don't want to find myself having paid more than some of the rebels on here.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 12796 views442Dale

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:06 - Oct 21 by BartRowou

Had a long day and could do with someone doing the sums.

Does somebody who bought a season ticket for the Sandy Lane end up paying more or less than somebody who has paid for all the matches at the turnstile up to this offer kicking in and who then buys the half season ticket?

I support the initiative completely but don't want to find myself having paid more than some of the rebels on here.

It's a fair point and alongside such a great idea, wouldn't it be worth offering something to existing ST holders too? The promise of them receiving a further discount in the future or something.

Free shirt maybe? Something anyway. It'll build upon the already excellent PR of this idea.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 12795 viewsboromat

Obvious something needed to be done. The club have acted let's hope it works. Hopefully we'll see a season ticket reduction in the summer.

I think a half season ticket isn't a bad idea to run every year as long as it is in keeping with the prices in the summer.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:10 - Oct 21 with 12795 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:47 - Oct 21 by deeplishblue

It's entirely possible that those who bought full s/t's in the summer will have a further reduction in the cost of next year's s/t, over and above any existing discount

We all get your point, and the club should look into this provision, but now isn't the time to be negative about what's happening with marketing by the club

Edit: just seen 442's post - great minds, eh?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 17:11]

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:12 - Oct 21 with 12777 viewswozzrafc

See post above sandy lane

About £20 quid more paid by people who bought season ticket

Pearl street
About £30 quid more paid by people who bought season ticket

That's based on attending all game And full priced season ticket
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:14 - Oct 21 with 12767 viewswozzrafc

It's very positive especially if £10 a game is the future
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 12747 viewsBartRowou

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:12 - Oct 21 by wozzrafc

See post above sandy lane

About £20 quid more paid by people who bought season ticket

Pearl street
About £30 quid more paid by people who bought season ticket

That's based on attending all game And full priced season ticket

I'd be happy with a voucher for ten pies or some ale.
It's the only piece missing in an excellent jigsaw.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:21 - Oct 21 with 12720 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:56 - Oct 21 by dingdangblue

Wins against Bolton, bury and hopefully Oldham is worth the extra!! 😉

The bury game in particular showed there's the potential for 3500* home fans - a very important signal to the club. The trick is to get them through the turnstiles on a regular basis, and price is an important signal to those fans

* that should be the minimum target

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 12666 viewswozzrafc

If it's a tenner a game season ticket next season and those who bought their tickets this year can still use their discount voucher I think every one will be happy.

It does need the fans to respond. I hope the half season ticket is a success in terms of numbers turning up
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 17:31]
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:36 - Oct 21 with 12647 viewsKenBoon

It's a brave move. Need to sell them online too. As much as moaners will complain about being charged more for their loyalty, we all need to push this. If it's successful then it'll be a clear indication as to how full season tickets need to be priced. If it fails then the insular approach will continue.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:03 - Oct 21 with 12553 views100notout

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 17:36 - Oct 21 by KenBoon

It's a brave move. Need to sell them online too. As much as moaners will complain about being charged more for their loyalty, we all need to push this. If it's successful then it'll be a clear indication as to how full season tickets need to be priced. If it fails then the insular approach will continue.

Spot on KB.

I hope all those who were previously ST holders who didn't buy one in the summer take up this offer - just over £9 a game for the Sandy. Even if you're gonna miss a couple of games its still only £11 a game.Excellent value

Throw in the concept of an ideal xmas present for a friend / nearest & dearest and marketed regularly from now (some people are already on with xmas shopping!!!!!!!) I think this could be a big success.

Well done to the club so far - push on and make it work!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:16 - Oct 21 with 12506 viewsThe_DJ

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 16:46 - Oct 21 by 100notout

“The heavily discounted half season ticket is a precursor to our future plans"

Sounds promising for next season

It's a idea from somebody who has no idea of the issues casused by the price increase in the summer and the disgraceful behaviour of the Director who defended it.

Any take up on this has already been subsidised by the ' taken for granted ' who paid far too much in the summer.

The club needs to stop and think and stop pissing off Season Ticket Holders many who have had enough of the bullshit.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:18 - Oct 21 with 12483 viewsClivert

What great work from RG to persuade the board to agree to this and fair play to
The Board for agreeing to it. Dunphy said at the fans forum that mistakes had been made over the handling of this season's ST sales so fair play to him for acting on the mistakes of the summer.

I hope the club absolutely hammer the advertising out of this promotion, Billboards around town, Goldbond sheets, Rochdale Online, Posters up in shops/cafes/pubs etc,
Social media and even The little old Ob!

If they are going to offer a promotion like this then advertise it properly!
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:28 - Oct 21 with 12435 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:16 - Oct 21 by The_DJ

It's a idea from somebody who has no idea of the issues casused by the price increase in the summer and the disgraceful behaviour of the Director who defended it.

Any take up on this has already been subsidised by the ' taken for granted ' who paid far too much in the summer.

The club needs to stop and think and stop pissing off Season Ticket Holders many who have had enough of the bullshit.

1) I would imagine RG is very well aware of those issues - it's part of his job and he seems like he's got his finger bang on the pulse. What makes you think he wouldn't have?

2) As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, it's likely there will be a special additional discount for those who bought s/t's this summer and who buy again next summer. This would put this issue to bed, although there's no accounting for moaners...

3) The club has done exactly what you suggest - it's stopped and it's thought about it, hence this offer and the mention of it being the precursor to future offers. So where's the bullshit coming from now?

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 12414 views1907

Brilliant, brilliant news. This is exactly what we've been waiting for. Seriously hoping this is a major success and shows a whole new mindset to ticket pricing as well as season ticket holders. Can the moaners please have a day off. Honestly, nobody wants to hear it.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 12401 viewsThe_DJ

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:28 - Oct 21 by D_Alien

1) I would imagine RG is very well aware of those issues - it's part of his job and he seems like he's got his finger bang on the pulse. What makes you think he wouldn't have?

2) As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, it's likely there will be a special additional discount for those who bought s/t's this summer and who buy again next summer. This would put this issue to bed, although there's no accounting for moaners...

3) The club has done exactly what you suggest - it's stopped and it's thought about it, hence this offer and the mention of it being the precursor to future offers. So where's the bullshit coming from now?

Well aware of the issues ?

The truth or the Bottomley version.

If the club has plans for existing Season Ticket Holders then announce them now.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:42 - Oct 21 with 12350 viewsPhil

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:31 - Oct 21 by 1907

Brilliant, brilliant news. This is exactly what we've been waiting for. Seriously hoping this is a major success and shows a whole new mindset to ticket pricing as well as season ticket holders. Can the moaners please have a day off. Honestly, nobody wants to hear it.

This.
£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:45 - Oct 21 with 12337 viewsColDale

£100 Half Season Tickets! on 18:34 - Oct 21 by The_DJ

Well aware of the issues ?

The truth or the Bottomley version.

If the club has plans for existing Season Ticket Holders then announce them now.

The club are well aware of the issues - they've been told face to face. The only question would be whether they accepted what was said. Today's announcement can only suggest that they have, and I'd be struggling to see any negative in it. I didn't think the club could act before next season - this shows that they can.

Of course, should sales be poor, then they have proof that the only way to raise income is through the existing season ticket holders. Should we shift a significant number then we as supporters have sent a clear message that at an affordable price, the fans will come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024