Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many tickets sold for Coventry? 20:27 - Oct 21 with 2659 viewshowy10

What was the initial allocation given to Rochdale. We have now sold out and it is pay on the day. Could be a decent turnout.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 20:28]
How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 21:46 - Oct 21 with 2566 viewsupthedale2403

After being told it was pay on the day I went to book me and my lad on the coach I asked in the. Club shop and was told our original allocation was 200
How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 2544 viewshowy10

How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 21:46 - Oct 21 by upthedale2403

After being told it was pay on the day I went to book me and my lad on the coach I asked in the. Club shop and was told our original allocation was 200

That figure of 200 isn't much of an allocation in a ground the size of the Ricoh arena. Why bother with advanced tickets? Why not pay on the day? (I know it is now)
I can only assume that you may have saved a couple of quid by buying advanced tickets. Is that the case?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 21:54]
How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 22:36 - Oct 21 with 2479 viewsTVOS1907

How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 21:53 - Oct 21 by howy10

That figure of 200 isn't much of an allocation in a ground the size of the Ricoh arena. Why bother with advanced tickets? Why not pay on the day? (I know it is now)
I can only assume that you may have saved a couple of quid by buying advanced tickets. Is that the case?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 21:54]

Same price.

However, Dale do benefit financially by a small percentage when they pre-sell tickets for another, so it's in the club's interests to sell advanced tickets wherever possible.

That doesn't explain the all-ticket/not all-ticket scenario, however.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 11:15 - Oct 22 with 2288 viewshowy10

How many tickets sold for Coventry? on 22:36 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

Same price.

However, Dale do benefit financially by a small percentage when they pre-sell tickets for another, so it's in the club's interests to sell advanced tickets wherever possible.

That doesn't explain the all-ticket/not all-ticket scenario, however.

Thanks for the explanation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024