Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speaking of season tickets and their advantages 09:57 - Oct 22 with 765 viewsRAFCBLUE

How does the FA Cup allocation plan to work?

Maidstone announced lasts years game with Yeovil was all ticket so I'd expect ours to be the same.

We will get 10% of the capacity - say 350 which once you reduce by club tickets (club officials, players etc) will be nearer 300

We have over 1,000 ST holders - some who won't go but will want a ticket for someone else.

Does it just become first come first served for ST holders?

Do ST holders who went to QPR away get more priority than ST holders who didn't?

Bizarre situation the only one I can think of similar was Gretna away in the 90's.

Very little chance for exiles.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Speaking of season tickets and their advantages on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 749 views442Dale

That's the advantage of having a ST. And rightly so. If there are less tickets than ST, then again not everyone will be happy but it's the fairest option that they get the first chance to get one.

Until we introduce a 'loyalty points' system, which can also have a multitude of other benefits, it's how we should operate.

That's what rankled about Blackpool away last season and the attempt to shift the blame onto the home club. They didn't make us ignore ST holders who should have had priority initially.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Speaking of season tickets and their advantages on 10:27 - Oct 22 with 717 viewsisitme

I am a season ticket holder and will not be attending. If you would like my voucher in order to buy a ticket then you can have it. If you live miles away I will gladly sort something out to help you.

There are lots of people on here who would be helpful if they can, if people just ask.
Speaking of season tickets and their advantages on 11:02 - Oct 22 with 681 views442Dale

Speaking of season tickets and their advantages on 10:27 - Oct 22 by isitme

I am a season ticket holder and will not be attending. If you would like my voucher in order to buy a ticket then you can have it. If you live miles away I will gladly sort something out to help you.

There are lots of people on here who would be helpful if they can, if people just ask.

Feel free to ask me what kit we should wear for any given game that could potentially happen in the future.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Speaking of season tickets and their advantages on 11:15 - Oct 22 with 659 viewsD_Alien

Speaking of season tickets and their advantages on 11:02 - Oct 22 by 442Dale

Feel free to ask me what kit we should wear for any given game that could potentially happen in the future.

Those black shorts saved us from an even bigger hiding at Swindon...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024