Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 11:24 - Oct 22 with 1384 viewshotair

I am writing an article for the programme and should be grateful for some help

When was the Orient game, the last won on TV?

How many supporters are likely to travel to Maidstone - new ground but 2pm on a Sunday?

Do you think your current league position is false or are the team genuine promotion contenders?

Your attendances seem low for the position of the team what is the reason for this?

Who is the man to look out for Henderson?

The First Round is a big deal for Maidstone but how do your fans feel about it?

Maidstone have had 3 promotions in 4 years but are semi pro training twice a week in a division that has many fully professional teams and are struggling. What do you predict the score will be?

I would appreciate any facts or interesting observations you may have.
If you can make the journey you will find a very friendly club who will make you feel welcome.

FA Cup on 17:51 - Oct 22 with 1303 viewshotair

Come on guys . 80 have looked at this thread. Help me out. You must have something to say.
Maidstone lost 0-2 to Gateshead today. The artificial pitch is not proving to be a home advantage.
FA Cup on 17:54 - Oct 22 with 1297 viewsD_Alien

FA Cup on 17:51 - Oct 22 by hotair

Come on guys . 80 have looked at this thread. Help me out. You must have something to say.
Maidstone lost 0-2 to Gateshead today. The artificial pitch is not proving to be a home advantage.

Soz hotair, you might get some responses once we're no longer in "game mode" or "season ticket" mode!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA Cup on 18:11 - Oct 22 with 1259 views442Dale

Ok, I'll do it.

Maybe 300?

We are a team that will probably finish mid-table but could end up lower or higher.

Years of not listening to supporters feelings and ideas around attendances have seen them drop. Hopefully this is changing now.

We are a team that's exactly that, best when everyone is having a 7/10 game rather than one or two at 9/10.

We've had some FA Cup success in recent years, so it's always a competition that's looked forward to.

2-2

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA Cup on 19:37 - Oct 22 with 1158 viewschalkyncfc

Think yourself lucky that you haven't been told to fook off mate
FA Cup on 19:45 - Oct 22 with 1140 views1mark1

FA Cup on 19:37 - Oct 22 by chalkyncfc

Think yourself lucky that you haven't been told to fook off mate

No that's only people like you or PDiddy.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

FA Cup on 19:52 - Oct 22 with 1118 viewschalkyncfc

FA Cup on 19:45 - Oct 22 by 1mark1

No that's only people like you or PDiddy.

Out of interest what was it that I did to upset people on here apart from supporting Notts that is?
FA Cup on 19:57 - Oct 22 with 1110 viewsMolly

FA Cup on 19:52 - Oct 22 by chalkyncfc

Out of interest what was it that I did to upset people on here apart from supporting Notts that is?

F.O.C.
FA Cup on 19:58 - Oct 22 with 1100 views1mark1

Your initial post in this topic is an example of the kind of rubbish I for one don't like. We as a MB are normally very open and friendly towards others from other clubs posting on here.

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup on 20:11 - Oct 22 with 1071 viewschalkyncfc

FA Cup on 19:58 - Oct 22 by 1mark1

Your initial post in this topic is an example of the kind of rubbish I for one don't like. We as a MB are normally very open and friendly towards others from other clubs posting on here.

Really?
FA Cup on 20:13 - Oct 22 with 1063 views1mark1

FA Cup on 20:11 - Oct 22 by chalkyncfc

Really?

Yes , REALLY!

FA Cup on 20:16 - Oct 22 with 1056 viewschalkyncfc

FA Cup on 20:13 - Oct 22 by 1mark1

Yes , REALLY!

There's a lot of faux outrage on here if I'm honest
FA Cup on 20:25 - Oct 22 with 1030 viewsroccydaleian

FA Cup on 20:11 - Oct 22 by chalkyncfc

Really?

Yeah. Fook off Chalky Actually I just picked it up from the responses you got off the Cambridge board.
FA Cup on 20:32 - Oct 22 with 1009 viewsjudd

FA Cup on 20:25 - Oct 22 by roccydaleian

Yeah. Fook off Chalky Actually I just picked it up from the responses you got off the Cambridge board.

Actually chalky if youse beat the bell ringers today you can hang around a bit longer before you fook off.

Poll: What is it to be then?

FA Cup on 20:46 - Oct 22 with 980 viewsTVOS1907

That covers it.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

FA Cup on 21:17 - Oct 22 with 919 viewsscarrow

I am writing an article for the programme and should be grateful for some help

When was the Orient game, the last won on TV?

How many supporters are likely to travel to Maidstone - new ground but 2pm on a Sunday? - I’d imagine Dale will sell the full allocation given

Do you think your current league position is false or are the team genuine promotion contenders? - I’d go similar to the last couple of seasons, top half but just short of the play-offs

Your attendances seem low for the position of the team what is the reason for this? - No change to recent seasons. The club are trying to get new initiatives going to increase attendances.

Who is the man to look out for Henderson? - I’d say Henderson’s been under performing in recent months, Dale have a decent squad - Calvin Andrew works hard, Andy Cannon is a real prospect. Dale have put together a squad of misfits and youngsters and turned them into a decent unit.

The First Round is a big deal for Maidstone but how do your fans feel about it? - We’ve been lucky and had some good cup runs the last couple of years. it’s important financially and the 3rd round and the ‘big’ draw is that elusive pull.

Poll: Final position

FA Cup on 21:47 - Oct 22 with 865 viewsKenBoon

Most of those 80 will be bots.
FA Cup on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 816 viewshotair

FA Cup on 18:11 - Oct 22 by 442Dale

Ok, I'll do it.

Maybe 300?

We are a team that will probably finish mid-table but could end up lower or higher.

Years of not listening to supporters feelings and ideas around attendances have seen them drop. Hopefully this is changing now.

We are a team that's exactly that, best when everyone is having a 7/10 game rather than one or two at 9/10.

We've had some FA Cup success in recent years, so it's always a competition that's looked forward to.

2-2

Thanks for your input 442Dale. I am a season ticket holder at QPR and although I did not go, you came close to winning that game and Maidstone will be an easier game so you may be pessimistic about the score. A replay would count as a win for us at the moment. Still it is the FA Cup and stranger things have happened. The supporters are a great bunch for example we need a new stand to bring capacity up to 4000 for this league and the supporters have so far this year chipped in over £21,000 towards the £650,000 needed. Work starts in November/December which will shut one end and reduce capacity to 2,500 for the rest of the season.
Thanks again.
FA Cup on 22:51 - Oct 22 with 796 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup on 22:42 - Oct 22 by hotair

Thanks for your input 442Dale. I am a season ticket holder at QPR and although I did not go, you came close to winning that game and Maidstone will be an easier game so you may be pessimistic about the score. A replay would count as a win for us at the moment. Still it is the FA Cup and stranger things have happened. The supporters are a great bunch for example we need a new stand to bring capacity up to 4000 for this league and the supporters have so far this year chipped in over £21,000 towards the £650,000 needed. Work starts in November/December which will shut one end and reduce capacity to 2,500 for the rest of the season.
Thanks again.

I've sent you a PM, hotair.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

FA Cup on 05:39 - Oct 23 with 704 viewsSandyman

FA Cup on 22:51 - Oct 22 by TVOS1907

I've sent you a PM, hotair.

I have as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024