Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newsletter 20:44 - Oct 24 with 1761 viewspioneer

I receive weekly e mails from Fleetwood, Bolton Wanderers, QPR and a few others but until today I had never received anything from the Dale. But today I received for the first time a newsletter from the club. I have had no e mail contact with the club for several years. I did purchase a Wembley ticket on line and around the same time bought stuff from the club shop on line. I dont think this happens spontaneously so it seems like someone is now trying to actively use the contacts the club has in various forms.

Things are looking up! Good work whoever is responsible.

Newsletter on 21:32 - Oct 24 with 1685 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Why do they not just ask for ANY fans to email in to receive the letter?

......also ensures details are up-to-date. The Club can use a simple"default address so that other contacts don't get clogged up.
Newsletter on 05:01 - Oct 25 with 1573 viewsdownunder

Newsletter on 21:32 - Oct 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

Why do they not just ask for ANY fans to email in to receive the letter?

......also ensures details are up-to-date. The Club can use a simple"default address so that other contacts don't get clogged up.

Great idea for exiles. We may not be a steady supply of income, but on visits back to Rochdale, the Club shop for memorabilia is high priority.
Newsletter on 07:59 - Oct 25 with 1534 viewsColDale

The club send a newsletter out each Friday and have been doing for a while, tho its staggering how many people seem to miss out on it (maybe just a spam thing?). I know a bit of time was spent last year merging all of the different email lists that the club have got but there still seems to be people who have slipped through the net.

In the short term, its a good idea asking people to email in if they've not received it. Think they did that once and then that was it. Might be worth every couple of months asking again.
Newsletter on 08:02 - Oct 25 with 1528 views1907

Newsletter on 07:59 - Oct 25 by ColDale

The club send a newsletter out each Friday and have been doing for a while, tho its staggering how many people seem to miss out on it (maybe just a spam thing?). I know a bit of time was spent last year merging all of the different email lists that the club have got but there still seems to be people who have slipped through the net.

In the short term, its a good idea asking people to email in if they've not received it. Think they did that once and then that was it. Might be worth every couple of months asking again.

Very strange but I've just seen this very moment the same newsletter in my inbox and it's never been there before. Maybe something has been done to avoid the email being automatically diverted into the trash? Hope to see it land every week moving forward! Would love it if we could integrate Dale Player into an app next. It's really painful if I'm listening to commentary on my phone as you can't then leave the browser without losing sound.
Newsletter on 08:05 - Oct 25 with 1526 viewsColDale

Newsletter on 08:02 - Oct 25 by 1907

Very strange but I've just seen this very moment the same newsletter in my inbox and it's never been there before. Maybe something has been done to avoid the email being automatically diverted into the trash? Hope to see it land every week moving forward! Would love it if we could integrate Dale Player into an app next. It's really painful if I'm listening to commentary on my phone as you can't then leave the browser without losing sound.

that exists as well. Search for "Football League - official clubs' app" or EFL DigitalPlayerHD
Newsletter on 09:37 - Oct 25 with 1471 views1907

Newsletter on 08:05 - Oct 25 by ColDale

that exists as well. Search for "Football League - official clubs' app" or EFL DigitalPlayerHD

Top man. Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024