Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Stuff 10:44 - Nov 27 with 3080 viewsColDale

Usual Xmas push. Any online shopping you are doing, please please please use the Easyfundraising link before you do. Doesn't cost you a penny more than it would have done anyway, but a small donation is made to the Trust by the retailer and this has allowed us to raise £2280.90 so far over the years. https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Trust Stuff on 10:58 - Nov 27 with 3062 viewsSuddenLad

Is there a list of locally based businesses who are 'Friends of the Trust' ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Trust Stuff on 15:07 - Dec 2 with 2470 viewsfermin

I'm going to ask what may be a rather dim question, but where are the agenda/minutes/accounts? I don't remember ever seeing any and I can't see them on the website at first glance. Do they get sent out by email or post and I have just forgotten getting them?
Trust Stuff on 20:15 - Dec 3 with 2307 viewsSuddenLad

Trust Stuff on 10:58 - Nov 27 by SuddenLad

Is there a list of locally based businesses who are 'Friends of the Trust' ?

I'll take the silence as a 'no' then.

Trust Stuff on 20:50 - Dec 3 with 2292 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trust Stuff on 20:15 - Dec 3 by SuddenLad

I'll take the silence as a 'no' then.

Sudz,,,,,,,,on the Trust website Home page, click" Join the Trust"and the full list of Friends is noted in the drop down box.
Trust Stuff on 22:16 - Dec 3 with 2259 viewsSuddenLad

Trust Stuff on 20:50 - Dec 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sudz,,,,,,,,on the Trust website Home page, click" Join the Trust"and the full list of Friends is noted in the drop down box.

Thank you YD for your help. I'll go and have another look.

Trust Stuff on 12:50 - Dec 10 with 1863 viewslyberoc

I just had a look on the Trust site, clicked on benefits for Trust members tab and my pc got infected !! Totally blocked had to do a reboot and system restore to get rid of it
Trust Stuff on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 1653 viewsColDale

Trust Stuff on 12:50 - Dec 10 by lyberoc

I just had a look on the Trust site, clicked on benefits for Trust members tab and my pc got infected !! Totally blocked had to do a reboot and system restore to get rid of it

Few issues with the hosting company, which may or may not have been linked to this. Have added some stuff which might prevent their being issues like above. Not convinced everything is working on there right now, so bit of patience over the next few days would be appreciated. Ta
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024