Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlisle fan here 19:20 - Dec 1 with 2251 viewsbluebry

Ok chaps how ya doing?
Really looking forward to this one as it will give us a good indication as to how far we have come just lately. We don't seem to know how to lose at the minute (so that's buggered that then!!)
We have some really decent players this season and I know there are a couple Dale fans will be aware of. Jason Kennedy although playing slightly out of position seems to ghost in and has been scoring as regular as clock work, Charlie Wyke has suddenly found the form most of us knew he had, and Nicky Adams has been simply fantastic for us so far. One weakness though is we seem to switch off early doors, and we can look a bit dodgy sometimes at the back, should be a decent game.
How many are you fetching up?
I'm going for a draw after saying all that, so see you at Spotland a week on Tuesday.
Carlisle fan here on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 2122 viewsboromat

Might be giving you a false sense of security by saying this but Joey T has been one of our shining lights so far this season. Really stepped up when he was called upon. We've struggled with injuries this season but the squad players have come good. Our away form hasn't been great but hopefully we can change that on Saturday.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Carlisle fan here on 11:14 - Dec 2 with 1717 viewsjustanillusion

Regards " how many we are fetching up?"
We have sold all 250 tickets Carlisle sent us down, another 70 pay on day?
Looking forward to this one! Up the dale
Carlisle fan here on 14:06 - Dec 2 with 1582 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Anything under 600 dale is poor
we always take 750+ to Morecambe and Carlisle is an hour further
I expect about 580 ish
Carlisle fan here on 14:28 - Dec 2 with 1545 viewsSandyDrum

Carlisle fan here on 14:06 - Dec 2 by DannyG_RAFC

Anything under 600 dale is poor
we always take 750+ to Morecambe and Carlisle is an hour further
I expect about 580 ish

It's 3 weekends before Christmas, Danny.

It's a stretch for me to be able to afford it and I imagine a lot of people will be spending their December wages on Christmas rather than Carlisle away.

Don't forget it's a 2 hours drive too so it's pretty much a full day taken up too.

Don't be disappointed if we take less than 400, anything above 350 will be decent.

Looking forward to it either way! (And before you ask, no I'm not taking a drum )

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Carlisle fan here on 15:06 - Dec 2 with 1478 viewskirbys

Really looking forward to this match with a lot to play for and Carlisle rapidly becoming the side of the season in Div 2. I was very impressed with Keith Curles match notes on their web site, he obviously is out to win this game and with a few old friends on both sides, a good weather forecast, a good crowd from Dale "up for the cup".
We need to be tight at the back and we can win this, but this is asking a lot with our injury situation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024