Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlisle Saturday. 11:21 - Dec 2 with 1822 views1949er

With a possible upset I believe an experienced starting eleven should be played. This includes Hendo,Davies and Keane if eligible. As we don't tend to draw many games,hopefully we can finish the job in one go, but I would take a draw.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Carlisle Saturday. on 11:28 - Dec 2 with 1812 viewsD_Alien

It'll make a huge difference if Andy Cannon is fit enough to start, we've missed his energy and ability to make things happen when the chips have been down

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Carlisle Saturday. on 11:32 - Dec 2 with 1802 viewsdeeplishblue

Deffo take a draw, draw out a big tie for the 3rd round and have a packed COA for the replay.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Carlisle Saturday. on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 1615 viewsaleanddale

Carlisle Saturday. on 11:32 - Dec 2 by deeplishblue

Deffo take a draw, draw out a big tie for the 3rd round and have a packed COA for the replay.

Seconded Deeplish!!!

Win the replay and another game chalked off big Calvins ban!
Carlisle Saturday. on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 1537 viewsdingdangblue

A possible upset? I certainly hope there is one and Dale win away! Even scoring away looks beyond us at the minute. I would love to be in that hat for the 3rd round - but I just really cant see it I'm afraid.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Carlisle Saturday. on 17:04 - Dec 2 with 1497 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Carlisle Saturday. on 16:38 - Dec 2 by dingdangblue

A possible upset? I certainly hope there is one and Dale win away! Even scoring away looks beyond us at the minute. I would love to be in that hat for the 3rd round - but I just really cant see it I'm afraid.

We'll probably get the winner of Plymouth v Newport away.
Carlisle Saturday. on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 1440 viewsTVOS1907

Carlisle Saturday. on 17:04 - Dec 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

We'll probably get the winner of Plymouth v Newport away.

Why?

On the last two occasions we've reached round three, we've been drawn at home to Leeds and Nottingham Forest.

In the last 30 years, we've also been drawn away to Manchester United and Liverpool at that stage.

Those four matches far outweigh ties at Preston and Charlton.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Carlisle Saturday. on 19:38 - Dec 2 with 1344 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Carlisle Saturday. on 18:01 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Why?

On the last two occasions we've reached round three, we've been drawn at home to Leeds and Nottingham Forest.

In the last 30 years, we've also been drawn away to Manchester United and Liverpool at that stage.

Correct TVOS.

It's the 4th round draws that have been gash!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Carlisle Saturday. on 19:46 - Dec 2 with 1327 viewsClivert

Carlisle Saturday. on 19:38 - Dec 2 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Correct TVOS.

It's the 4th round draws that have been gash!

and the Round 5 ones!
Login to get fewer ads

Carlisle Saturday. on 19:57 - Dec 2 with 1296 viewsdingdangblue

Carlisle Saturday. on 18:01 - Dec 2 by TVOS1907

Why?

You could argue that we haven't made the 3rd round enough times to get the big clubs. But it does seem that we haven't been kind whenever we've progressed to get those BIG ties. Man Utd is 30 years ago now! And to only have gotten Liverpool after that does seem unfortunate. Just as a comparison a quick look at Carlisle's record in draw's - in the last 20 years they've drawn Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham twice and Everton twice.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Carlisle Saturday. on 07:29 - Dec 3 with 1076 viewsbatfink

Does anyone know what our advance ticket allocation was?
Carlisle Saturday. on 08:24 - Dec 3 with 1046 viewsClivert

Carlisle Saturday. on 19:57 - Dec 2 by dingdangblue

You could argue that we haven't made the 3rd round enough times to get the big clubs. But it does seem that we haven't been kind whenever we've progressed to get those BIG ties. Man Utd is 30 years ago now! And to only have gotten Liverpool after that does seem unfortunate. Just as a comparison a quick look at Carlisle's record in draw's - in the last 20 years they've drawn Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham twice and Everton twice.

Oldham drew Liverpool for 3 concecutive seasons between 2012 and 2014!

I wonder if the scousers got their ticket money from those games?
Carlisle Saturday. on 09:00 - Dec 3 with 1000 viewsjustanillusion

Carlisle Saturday. on 07:29 - Dec 3 by batfink

Does anyone know what our advance ticket allocation was?

Carlisle Saturday. on 09:40 - Dec 3 with 958 viewsaleanddale

Come on the Dale today!!

#KHBA
Carlisle Saturday. on 12:43 - Dec 3 with 816 viewsdalelee

Carlisle Saturday. on 16:38 - Dec 2 by dingdangblue

Some of the bookies have Carlisle as slight favourite. What ever the result it won't be an upset, should be a very even game and I agree that a draw would be a very good result.
Come on Dale!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024