Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas ticket offer 01:55 - Dec 3 with 2923 viewsbatfink

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/christmas-offer-for-full-se

Great offer, I was already planning to take family to both games!
Christmas ticket offer on 09:00 - Dec 3 with 2842 views_dezzy

Another great offer, [wink}

How does this benefit ST holders.

also this

In addition, each season ticket holder who takes up the offer will be entered into a prize draw to win a FREE 2017-18 season ticket. Three lucky winners will win one season ticket book each. The draw will take place at the Chesterfield game on Boxing Day — what a great Christmas present

reads as Senior citizens and Juniors

KHBA

Christmas ticket offer on 10:05 - Dec 3 with 2782 viewsrkershaw

Christmas ticket offer on 09:00 - Dec 3 by _dezzy

Another great offer, [wink}

How does this benefit ST holders.

also this

In addition, each season ticket holder who takes up the offer will be entered into a prize draw to win a FREE 2017-18 season ticket. Three lucky winners will win one season ticket book each. The draw will take place at the Chesterfield game on Boxing Day — what a great Christmas present

reads as Senior citizens and Juniors

Goldbond agents who get a complimentary season ticket are exempt from this offer ....... are we trying to encourage supporters or disillusion them!?!?
Christmas ticket offer on 10:41 - Dec 3 with 2734 viewsD_Alien

I think it's a great offer

A couple of questions, though:

If a ST holder buys tickets for both games but their friend(s)/family can't make the second fixture, is there a refund?

If not, what's to stop ST holder trying to sell the ticket on?

Which leads to Q2 - what's to stop ST holder buying a few extra to try and flog for a profit? A risk, of course, but mightn't some be tempted?

N.B. these are questions, not opinions

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Christmas ticket offer on 12:45 - Dec 3 with 2650 viewsisitme

An interesting offer, which although it may not benefit season ticket holders too much it is an attempt to increase attendances for the Christmas games. I suspect many season ticket holders will buy tickets for friends who would be attending anyway, albeit saving them a bit of money.

Why would the club refund a ticket if someone on the day cannot attend? You wouldn't get your money back from a music concert, theatre etc if you can't go on the day.

There is no way to stop touting. I suppose that is down to the individuals involved in any such transaction. A few seasons ago someone tried to sell me tickets for the away end at Crewe that had complimentary printed on them. I said I would rather pay full price than pay them for something they got for free.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 12:48]
Christmas ticket offer on 12:56 - Dec 3 with 2628 viewsLS27Rdale

i "m with dezzy on this....Its just another £5 ticket offer...nothing new
Just noticed the Chesterfield game is now a 7.45 kick off..... Appreciate the travel issues for NYE...So put the game at Saturday lunch time.....

That will be 5 games i will have missed already...

Great investment in the "non increased" full price season ticket

Thats made my mind up for next season though
Christmas ticket offer on 13:03 - Dec 3 with 2615 views442Dale

While any offer will have some issues it's good that existing season ticket holders could benefit their family and friends whilst at the same time hopefully raising attendances.

It's a good start when rewarding those who renewed in the summer, and I'm sure there will be other things planned and possibly a cheaper option for their season ticket for the next campaign.

The club have to be congratulated for thinking of different ways to raise crowds, and they've done that by acknowledging those who got a season ticket in the summer.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Christmas ticket offer on 20:24 - Dec 3 with 2392 viewsonedalefan

Buy a £5 ticket even if you don't have some-one to use it. Treat it like a raffle with the chance to win a season ticket.
Christmas ticket offer on 20:35 - Dec 3 with 2365 viewssince58

Christmas ticket offer on 20:24 - Dec 3 by onedalefan

Buy a £5 ticket even if you don't have some-one to use it. Treat it like a raffle with the chance to win a season ticket.

I'll put you down for half a dozen then.
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas ticket offer on 00:17 - Dec 4 with 2248 viewsTVOS1907

Christmas ticket offer on 12:56 - Dec 3 by LS27Rdale

i "m with dezzy on this....Its just another £5 ticket offer...nothing new
Just noticed the Chesterfield game is now a 7.45 kick off..... Appreciate the travel issues for NYE...So put the game at Saturday lunch time.....

That will be 5 games i will have missed already...

Great investment in the "non increased" full price season ticket

Thats made my mind up for next season though

Chesterfield is 3pm on Boxing Day.

The Shrewsbury game was switched to Friday night months ago.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024