Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
50 supporters short for Carlisle. 13:27 - Dec 3 with 5611 viewsToffeemanc

Going to be 50 Dale fans not making the game today as the official coach is in service's near Bolton's stadium broken down. Been here since 12:00 and no replacement coach arrived as yet. Never going to get to the game on time now. [Cry]

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 13:29]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 13:46 - Dec 3 with 4089 viewsShun

I feel for you brah.
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 14:01 - Dec 3 with 4035 viewsbatfink

We've just boarded the replacement, might see end of the first half
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 14:23 - Dec 3 with 3942 viewsKenBoon

Trains are botched too. Good old Virgin Trains.
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 15:30 - Dec 3 with 3728 viewsNigeriamark

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 14:01 - Dec 3 by batfink

We've just boarded the replacement, might see end of the first half

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiocumbria

Have a listen
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 16:02 - Dec 3 with 3595 viewsToffeemanc

Finally artived in the ground just in time for the announcement of 1 added minute. Hope the 2nd half is worth the wait.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 16:55 - Dec 3 with 3444 viewsD_Dale

I trust the Club will divert some of today's prize money to refund these fans - and perhaps offer them a free ticket for the next away match.
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 17:07 - Dec 3 with 3341 viewsjustanillusion

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 16:55 - Dec 3 by D_Dale

I trust the Club will divert some of today's prize money to refund these fans - and perhaps offer them a free ticket for the next away match.

Agree D Dale, show the 'Team Rochdale' spirit
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 18:20 - Dec 3 with 3112 viewsKenBoon

I think it would be down to the coach company.
Login to get fewer ads

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 09:49 - Dec 4 with 2588 viewsaleanddale

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 16:02 - Dec 3 by Toffeemanc

Finally artived in the ground just in time for the announcement of 1 added minute. Hope the 2nd half is worth the wait.

Looks like the 50 that arrived at half time did the trick!!
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 13:21 - Dec 4 with 2447 viewsYorkshire_Dale

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 09:49 - Dec 4 by aleanddale

Looks like the 50 that arrived at half time did the trick!!

The FG's were obviously with them.....
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 17:59 - Dec 5 with 2212 views442Dale

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/travel-news-goodwill-gestur

Brilliant gesture by the club/coach company.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 18:13 - Dec 5 with 2162 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic stuff...

Spot on decision making by the club.
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 18:54 - Dec 5 with 2077 viewsD_Dale

Fair enough. To be a tad cynical, there might have been a fair number of empty seats just before Xmas - but on the other had the delayed fans were in Brunton Park before the real action began!
50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:04 - Dec 5 with 1999 viewsD_Alien

Whilst I applaud the gesture, in a way its a pity the club didn't hang fire until after the 3rd round draw. The trip to Barrow is pretty similar in terms of direction (left turn near Kendal) and distance, plus its a cup tie

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:07 - Dec 5 with 1983 viewsDickydaler

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:04 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

Whilst I applaud the gesture, in a way its a pity the club didn't hang fire until after the 3rd round draw. The trip to Barrow is pretty similar in terms of direction (left turn near Kendal) and distance, plus its a cup tie

Maybe now the draw has taken place the club could give them the option of which trip they would like to go to.
50 supporters short for Carlisle. (n/t) on 20:11 - Dec 5 with 1963 viewsBartRowou

[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 20:12]

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:14 - Dec 5 with 1949 viewsTVOS1907

I think it will be harder to fill a coach for Northampton, especially with it being so close to Xmas, so this gesture should ensure a larger than normal away following at Sixfields.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:23 - Dec 5 with 1914 viewsD_Alien

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:14 - Dec 5 by TVOS1907

I think it will be harder to fill a coach for Northampton, especially with it being so close to Xmas, so this gesture should ensure a larger than normal away following at Sixfields.

Assuming they get there...

I was thinking along the lines of normal customer service. If you buy goods which turn out to be faulty, you should be offered a replacement which is equivalent in value or standard, not whatever you're trying to shift from the back of the warehouse

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:32 - Dec 5 with 1876 viewsrochedale

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:23 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

I was thinking along the lines of normal customer service. If you buy goods which turn out to be faulty, you should be offered a replacement which is equivalent in value or standard, not whatever you're trying to shift from the back of the warehouse

No pleasing some. You're actually getting more miles than you would were it a coach to Barrow, but then if it were a coach to Barrow rather than to Northampton, no doubt the complaint would be 'could've let us have the Northampton game, it's clear the club have waited to see if the fa cup game is nearer.'

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:36 - Dec 5 with 1868 viewsTVOS1907

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:23 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

Can't agree with you on this occasion, DAlien.

People will gladly pay for Barrow, but this gesture will now persuade some to go to Northampton who might not have otherwise.

Take our resident film-maker, for instance.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:43 - Dec 5 with 1847 viewsD_Alien

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:32 - Dec 5 by rochedale

No pleasing some. You're actually getting more miles than you would were it a coach to Barrow, but then if it were a coach to Barrow rather than to Northampton, no doubt the complaint would be 'could've let us have the Northampton game, it's clear the club have waited to see if the fa cup game is nearer.'

I'm neither pleased nor displeased - I suggested the club might've waited till after the 3rd round draw, and another poster thought the club should now offer the choice - the customer should come first

It's not that big a deal, and won't directly affect my attendance at either fixture

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:49 - Dec 5 with 1825 viewsD_Alien

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:36 - Dec 5 by TVOS1907

People will gladly pay for Barrow, but this gesture will now persuade some to go to Northampton who might not have otherwise.

I'd love to see what danny would've made of the wait at the services!

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:51 - Dec 5 with 1818 viewsTVOS1907

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:49 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

I'd love to see what danny would've made of the wait at the services!

It would be like Peter Kay's 'The Services', I imagine.

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 21:00 - Dec 5 with 1785 viewsD_Alien

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:51 - Dec 5 by TVOS1907

It would be like Peter Kay's 'The Services', I imagine.

Aye, but 'Car Share' is better

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 21:47 - Dec 5 with 1726 views100notout

50 supporters short for Carlisle. on 20:36 - Dec 5 by TVOS1907

I'm with DAlien on this.

A higher following at Northampton will have no financial benefit to the club. On the other hand free coach travel for the 49 might have encouraged some of them that might not have been able to afford the expense after xmas to make the trip. Not a massive impact but every little helps.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024