Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£100 Half Season Tickets 11:13 - Dec 29 with 8979 viewsColDale

Available up to 7pm on Friday evening before the Shrews game (available up to end of Jan as well!)

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/half-season-tickets-still-on-s
£100 Half Season Tickets on 11:28 - Dec 29 with 5963 viewsaleanddale

Well done the club.

Fingers crossed a few last minute should I shouldn't I purchases will err on yes!!

Will be interesting to see how many we have shifted.
£100 Half Season Tickets on 11:38 - Dec 29 with 5936 viewsTVOS1907

£100 Half Season Tickets on 11:28 - Dec 29 by aleanddale

Well done the club.

Fingers crossed a few last minute should I shouldn't I purchases will err on yes!!

It tells you in Col's link.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 14:32 - Dec 29 with 5659 views100notout

So they CAN sell them on matchdays!!!!

But why can't they sell them up to 7.45?????

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 15:15 - Dec 29 with 5579 viewsBendy

£100 Half Season Tickets on 14:32 - Dec 29 by 100notout

So they CAN sell them on matchdays!!!!

But why can't they sell them up to 7.45?????

Probably as in that last 45mins It is their peak time and they are dealing with a lot of other ticket admin things, including dishing out all the comp tickets/scout/press passes. I would imagine that each season ticket takes an extra 2mins to do than a simple match ticket sale or collection. So if just 30 people turned up to get season tickets in the last 30mins before kick-off it would potentially cause quite a queue at the office.

Boxing Day was even busier as they had Barrow tickets being sold on top of that, which will not apply on Friday, so with that pressure taken off of them they are able to deal with season tickets later.

I just hope though they have some sort of discretion- if they are not busy and it is 7:05 and someone wants to buy one they are sensible enough to sell one. However, if they are busy then they should be able to deline
£100 Half Season Tickets on 15:22 - Dec 29 with 5568 viewsR17ALE

£100 Half Season Tickets on 11:28 - Dec 29 by aleanddale

Well done the club.

Well over 400 about an hour ago. They've even run out of Junior ST books!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 15:31 - Dec 29 with 5536 viewsSuddenLad

Sale period extended to 31st December, due to demand.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

£100 Half Season Tickets on 15:39 - Dec 29 with 5518 viewsjudd

£100 Half Season Tickets on 15:31 - Dec 29 by SuddenLad

Sale period extended to 31st December, due to demand.

Is it not until end of January?

Poll: What is it to be then?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:02 - Dec 29 with 5477 viewsTVOS1907

£100 Half Season Tickets on 15:39 - Dec 29 by judd

Is it not until end of January?

Yes

Login to get fewer ads

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:16 - Dec 29 with 5433 viewsjudd

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:02 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

Yes

Thanks

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:51 - Dec 29 with 5358 viewsBobbyjoe

Why have an end date at all? Just sell them for as long as people are prepared to buy them!
£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 5348 viewsR17ALE

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:51 - Dec 29 by Bobbyjoe

Why have an end date at all? Just sell them for as long as people are prepared to buy them!

Because in the world of sales a deadline creates additional sales, and an additional angle from which to advertise and market a product/item.

EG: January sales. Closing down sales etc.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 17:22 - Dec 29 with 5290 viewsTVOS1907

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:16 - Dec 29 by judd

Thanks

Ur welcome

£100 Half Season Tickets on 17:28 - Dec 29 with 5266 viewsjudd

£100 Half Season Tickets on 17:22 - Dec 29 by TVOS1907

Ur welcome

Blimey, where was you educated?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 5256 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets on 17:28 - Dec 29 by judd

Iraq?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

£100 Half Season Tickets on 18:26 - Dec 29 with 5135 viewsBobbyjoe

£100 Half Season Tickets on 16:57 - Dec 29 by R17ALE

Because in the world of sales a deadline creates additional sales, and an additional angle from which to advertise and market a product/item.

EG: January sales. Closing down sales etc.

Tell that to the Sybil!
£100 Half Season Tickets on 23:25 - Dec 29 with 4851 viewsTVOS1907

£100 Half Season Tickets on 17:28 - Dec 29 by judd

I wasn't.

£100 Half Season Tickets on 12:18 - Dec 30 with 4581 viewsaleanddale

Didn't click the link!

400 plus a real success story.

Fantastic people can still buy in Jan.

11 games unbelievable value. Still worth it even for 8 / 9 or 10 games.

Up the Dale.
£100 Half Season Tickets on 09:47 - Jan 17 with 4168 views100notout

Bump!

For anyone that hasn't got one yet that was thinking of it - 3 consecutive homes games coming up.

FAO Russ Green - Please Please lets have some common sense and advertise that these can be purchased at any time up to kick off on Saturday

£100 Half Season Tickets on 10:16 - Jan 17 with 4075 viewsjav14

Just bought mine this morning.
£100 Half Season Tickets on 10:37 - Jan 17 with 4034 viewsDaleiLama

£100 Half Season Tickets on 09:47 - Jan 17 by 100notout

Bump!

For anyone that hasn't got one yet that was thinking of it - 3 consecutive homes games coming up.

FAO Russ Green - Please Please lets have some common sense and advertise that these can be purchased at any time up to kick off on Saturday

Funny you should mention that.
I've ummed and ahhed about whether it was worth it to buy one (for me). May get to 4 games so would sub the club £12. May get to 5 so would be in pocket a tenner. In the end, decided to go for it.
Here's the rub.
If you post the form and collect your ST you can't choose your seat.
If you do it on line, you pay £2.50 for the privilege of spending £100 on a DEBIT card.
So was advised to book by phone, where ....... guess what, they also charge a booking fee.
When I asked about collecting on the day, I was told only before noon so I told them I'd leave it. If I wasn't driving, I could sit and sup for 3 hours, but ........
Whilst the booking fee is something I can afford, I will not pay it on principle.
I e-mailed Russ and also sent him a link to the 11 page thread which he may or may not be aware of, which details others tales of woe trying to buy from RAFC.
I'm not holding my breath.
I'm still coming on Saturday, but I will be a pay on the day and RAFC has missed another opportunity, as I also won't buy a season ticket on principle after Saturday now either if it isn't sorted before then. Sigh.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 10:52 - Jan 17 with 3987 views100notout

" I was told only before noon"

Beggars belief!!!!!!!! Turning punters away that want to part with their hard earned cash. Its not fookin rocket science - make it easy for them to spend their money.

Come on Russ - put 1 or 2 extra staff in the ticket office on Saturday and sort it.

£100 Half Season Tickets on 11:18 - Jan 17 with 3890 viewsDaleiLama

£100 Half Season Tickets on 10:52 - Jan 17 by 100notout

" I was told only before noon"

Beggars belief!!!!!!!! Turning punters away that want to part with their hard earned cash. Its not fookin rocket science - make it easy for them to spend their money.

Come on Russ - put 1 or 2 extra staff in the ticket office on Saturday and sort it.

It does indeed and makes an absolute mockery of the Chairman's message and the posters asking the town to become the team. But only before Saturday at noon.

I'm actually saddened by the whole experience.

I also have it on pretty good authority that evidence suggests that the 1/2 ST pays for itself in terms of increased sales at concessions and the shop. Which makes it even sadder.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 12:57 - Jan 17 with 3664 viewsD_Alien

£100 Half Season Tickets on 11:18 - Jan 17 by DaleiLama

It does indeed and makes an absolute mockery of the Chairman's message and the posters asking the town to become the team. But only before Saturday at noon.

I'm actually saddened by the whole experience.

I also have it on pretty good authority that evidence suggests that the 1/2 ST pays for itself in terms of increased sales at concessions and the shop. Which makes it even sadder.

Your approach to this, and conclusion are exemplary

There's an additional factor - the sale of FA Cup tickets - which might impact upon the decision by the club (RG on the club's behalf) but it would surely not be beyond the wit of those in charge to provide a dual ticket outlet on this occasion

All that prevents it happening, as I've said before, is the willingness to do so

For god's sake Dale, change your bloody-mindedness and show some common sense, adaptablility, and go and read the chairman's recent message again - as if you actually subscribe to it!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

£100 Half Season Tickets on 13:40 - Jan 17 with 3550 viewsdingdangblue

Haven't Dale in the past sold tickets from the Study room in the Wilbutts to away fans on match days? Why don't they set it up to sell the half season ticket books from their on Saturday so it doesn't impact on the main ticket office?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

£100 Half Season Tickets on 13:59 - Jan 17 with 3492 viewsupthedale

£100 Half Season Tickets on 13:40 - Jan 17 by dingdangblue

Haven't Dale in the past sold tickets from the Study room in the Wilbutts to away fans on match days? Why don't they set it up to sell the half season ticket books from their on Saturday so it doesn't impact on the main ticket office?

Or I wonder whether they could sell people normal match day tickets but allow them to return after the game to buy a season ticket (with the cost of the returned ticket knocked off).

Admittedly that still requires people to go out of their way both before and after the game, so not sure whether people would want to do that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024